Guardiola vs Klopp

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SydneyGooner

Re: Guardiola vs Klopp

Post by SydneyGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:16 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 am
If they keep winning City's fans will be just as insufferable as Liverpool's or worse.
Impossible, scousers are insufferable c u n t s even when they’re winning fuck all, they’re just cu nt s
Fair enough. Fortunately I'm yet to meet any Scousers.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:17 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:19 pm
On the Terraces: As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

:rubchin:

What rules am I breaking? There isn't a non-Arsenal football forum here so where else am I supposed to post it?
Hmmm maybe post it on a Liverpool or citeh forum? Or maybe on a scum forum with the videos of Son's goal? :roll: Or maybe on a Millennial cùnts talk about stuff they don't understand but are entitled to talk about forum - I'm sure there are fucking plenty of those out there! :lol:
Since you're so much smarter than everybody else why don't you share some of that wisdom and tell us exactly what it is you disagree with in the video instead of continuously being a condescending *word censored* about things all the time. :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
Cool your jets and get your knickers back on there. :box: :lol:

Did you ever think maybe this forum isn't for you? Maybe a more general soccer-based forum might suit you. Because tbh mate you've made a bit of a show of yourself on here with the whole Son scum worship and posting gash like the victims winning it would be good for the game. :oops: :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Pep cos he's not manager of the dippers.The end.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Maybe it's not us, it's you :lol:

I know nothing about your background so I have no context as to why you decide that posting a scum video is a good thing to do and then cap it by declaring it goal of the season. Likewise I couldn't give two fu.cks about stupid teeth or the other one.....I just don't care :roll:

Are you an aussie or an ex-pat, how long have you been supporting the scum :lol: - sorry the Arsenal and give us an idea of your age. It might not be too late to get you back on track. Maybe you've been away from the UK for too long and somehow managed to forget how shit the scum are.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Some bald prick v some fucking attention-seeking homeless-looking tramp. Both fucking annoying twats.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

This thread is embarrassing

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:30 pm
Some bald prick v some fucking attention-seeking homeless-looking tramp. Both fucking annoying twats.
Did you swipe left or right Perry ?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:53 pm
I'd probably go for the bald one because fuck knows what the tramp must smell like.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:44 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:53 pm
I'd probably go for the bald one because fuck knows what the tramp must smell like.
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:37 pm
This thread is embarrassing
Absolutely.

Basement time.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:56 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:16 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 am
If they keep winning City's fans will be just as insufferable as Liverpool's or worse.
Impossible, scousers are insufferable c u n t s even when they’re winning fuck all, they’re just cu nt s
Fair enough. Fortunately I'm yet to meet any Scousers.
You'd soon know, the first thing would be this irritating whining in your ear and then your wallet would go missing.