Guardiola vs Klopp

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SydneyGooner

Guardiola vs Klopp

Post by SydneyGooner »

phpBB [video]

DB10GOONER

Re: Guardiola vs Klopp

Post by DB10GOONER »

WTAF? :shock: :oops:

What is this "ooh yah hey guys let's love soccer yeah" millennial fucking horseshit doing on a Gooner forum? Those 4 cúnts around that table are everything that is wrong with the modern game. :censored:

Jesus mate first the Son scum worship video debacle and now this? :oops:

Are you trying to get banned ffs? :|

I'll give this shit a day for people to suffer through it like I did then it goes in the basement. :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

FFS

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

On the Terraces: As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

:rubchin:

What rules am I breaking? There isn't a non-Arsenal football forum here so where else am I supposed to post it?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Guardiola for me because Klopp is a caaaant of the highest order..Otherwise couldn't give a fuck.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Must be all the bush fire smoke hanging around over there Sydney mate
:D

herbert

Post by herbert »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:19 pm
On the Terraces: As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

What rules am I breaking? There isn't a non-Arsenal football forum here so where else am I supposed to post it?
Cmon Sydney ,if everyone associated with Arsenal is a cVnt on here then Pep and Klopp have got no chance :D

Me personally my Lord Wenger makes em both look like Cvuuunts :lol: and I would love to see em build a stadium with there bare hands before we can even consider putting them in the Gooner hall of fame

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:

Hmmm maybe post it on a Liverpool or citeh forum? Or maybe on a scum forum with the videos of Son's goal? :roll: Or maybe on a Millennial cùnts talk about stuff they don't understand but are entitled to talk about forum - I'm sure there are fucking plenty of those out there! :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:16 pm

What is this "ooh yah hey guys let's love soccer yeah" millennial fucking horseshit doing on a Gooner forum? Those 4 cúnts around that table are everything that is wrong with the modern game. :censored:

I'll give this shit a day for people to suffer through it like I did then it goes in the basement. :wink:
And I think I can recall an “it would be good if Liverpool won the lge cos they haven’t won it in years” or something along those lines :D

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:17 am
SydneyGooner wrote:

Hmmm maybe post it on a Liverpool or citeh forum? Or maybe on a scum forum with the videos of Son's goal? :roll: Or maybe on a Millennial cùnts talk about stuff they don't understand but are entitled to talk about forum - I'm sure there are fucking plenty of those out there! :lol:
Since you're so much smarter than everybody else why don't you share some of that wisdom and tell us exactly what it is you disagree with in the video instead of continuously being a condescending *word censored* about things all the time. :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

And I think I can recall an “it would be good if Liverpool won the lge cos they haven’t won it in years” or something along those lines :D
I only said that because they're the only team that look likely to end City's dominance. Ideally Liverpool end up doing what they do best in a title race and bottle it for Leicester to win again.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:24 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I only said that because they're the only team that look likely to end City's dominance. Ideally Liverpool end up doing what they do best in a title race and bottle it for Leicester to win again.
I prefer man city to win it for the next 10 years over Liverpool winning it once

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

If they keep winning City's fans will be just as insufferable as Liverpool's or worse.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 am
If they keep winning City's fans will be just as insufferable as Liverpool's or worse.
Impossible, scousers are insufferable c u n t s even when they’re winning fuck all, they’re just cu nt s

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:banghead: :banghead: