1000 Friend Facebook Challenge

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
sk-gtfo

1000 Friend Facebook Challenge

Post by sk-gtfo »

Ok people, I have a huge (and slighly mad!) favour to ask, I recently met a woman who I fell for but I made a series of stupid mistakes and now she's not talking to me, she uses Facebook a lot and has loads of 'friends', yes I know virtual friends count for very little!, but I have this mad idea of somehow getting 1000 'friends' very quickly, it would certainly get me noticed I figure, ideally I want lots of attractive women but if I do that then it's going to look suspect, so a balance would be good!.

So all I am asking is for any of you willing, just friend request me on Fakebook (https://www.facebook.com/dansump14) and help me in my quest, not going to bother you at all other than that, would be good to have some fellow gooners on there as well, I only started using Faceache much in the last month so I have a hell of a way to go but you guys could help, it would be much appreciated!.

Next I'm going out in to town asking randoms lol, I think I've lost the plot but I don't give a f*ck... :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: 1000 Friend Facebook Challenge

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am
Ok people, I have a huge (and slighly mad!) favour to ask, I recently met a woman who I fell for but I made a series of stupid mistakes and now she's not talking to me, she uses Facebook a lot and has loads of 'friends', yes I know virtual friends count for very little!, but I have this mad idea of somehow getting 1000 'friends' very quickly, it would certainly get me noticed I figure, ideally I want lots of attractive women but if I do that then it's going to look suspect, so a balance would be good!.

So all I am asking is for any of you willing, just friend request me on Fakebook (https://www.facebook.com/dansump14) and help me in my quest, not going to bother you at all other than that, would be good to have some fellow gooners on there as well, I only started using Faceache much in the last month so I have a hell of a way to go but you guys could help, it would be much appreciated!.

Next I'm going out in to town asking randoms lol, I think I've lost the plot but I don't give a f*ck... :lol:

You sound desperate Dan, isn’t there any other ways to impress her ?
Like eating a cow pie or something ?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:11 pm

You sound desperate Dan, isn’t there any other ways to impress her ?
Like eating a cow pie or something ?
haha yeah, not desperate just a bit mad.. can meet other women easy enough just not that interested in others (for now).

Also just seeing it as a challenge to get random people to become 'friends', who knows some of them might actually be quite cool.. some will tell me to get lost, don't really care.. lol

Herd

Post by Herd »

Feck and I thought I was mad !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

No one wants to be my friend... lucky I'm not a millenial otherwise I'd be uploading pictures of me crying to instagram.. :twisted:

Happy new year you miserable c*nts. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mad as a box of frogs. Are you Tony Adams?

:D :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also Dan that is quite the early 1980s TV actor hairstyle you got going there dude. :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Umm, err, umm. No. If you want to impress a bird, make up some story about having loads of money or a big cock or something . And this should go in the Last Person to Post Wins thread, which I'm on my way over to now.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Must be my age but can't understand how getting loads of Facebook friends is meant to help you get your cock in this bird's vadge

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 am
Must be my age but can't understand how getting loads of Facebook friends is meant to help you get your cock in this bird's vadge
I was thinking the same thing, also, if she has all these 100's of 'friends' are they all fuckingg her?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Snowflake generation mate. They are all fucking idiots. Especially the women.

No offence meant to sk-gtfo.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:30 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, also, if she has all these 100's of 'friends' are they all fuckingg her?
I have :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:17 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:30 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
I have :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: