Barcelona v Getafe this weekend

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonertux

Barcelona v Getafe this weekend

Post by goonertux »

Going to Barcelona on Friday for a long weekend with the wife. Got tickets for the game on Saturday versus Getafe. Just after anyone’s advice on what it’s like around the ground - bars etc. Can you get a beer inside the ground? (Getting the theme?)
Probably going at the worst time in the last 20 years or so performance wise, but couldn’t have a weekend there without going to a game.

IW8Goalmachine

Re: Barcelona v Getafe this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Going to Barcelona on Friday for a long weekend with the wife. Got tickets for the game on Saturday versus Getafe. Just after anyone’s advice on what it’s like around the ground - bars etc. Can you get a beer inside the ground? (Getting the theme?)
Probably going at the worst time in the last 20 years or so performance wise, but couldn’t have a weekend there without going to a game.
From what I can remember they only serve non alcoholic beer inside the ground.

I worked there for a few weeks about two years ago and went to a few matches. Have to say they weren't the greatest, more like a training exercise but it was nice to see Messi play in the flesh.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Cheers for that. Yeah, looking forward to seeing the little magic man play. Unless the row with the manager/chairman escalates and he’s dropped! Be just my luck! But it’s 2nd v 3rd so should be a good game.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:03 pm
Cheers for that. Yeah, looking forward to seeing the little magic man play. Unless the row with the manager/chairman escalates and he’s dropped! Be just my luck! But it’s 2nd v 3rd so should be a good game.
I didnt know Getafe were doing so well.

Should be a decent game so