T20 Blast

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
gp543

T20 Blast

Post by gp543 »

I'm headed back to London for the first time in a few years this summer. Planning on attending the T20 Blast math between Middlesex and Kent at Lord's on 18 June.

I've got the link to tickets which go on sale on 2 March. One question, how quickly do these sell out? Hours? Days?

I'm in California so it would be quite an early morning if they go sharpish. Just want to plan ahead.

Also, any pub recommendations in SJW/Lisson Grove area would be much appreciated for the day.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: T20 Blast

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Buy on the day mate. Rarely sells out apart from the "London Derby"

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm
Buy on the day mate. Rarely sells out apart from the "London Derby"
Thanks very much. Which stand at Lord's do you recommend for a first-timer looking for the best atmosphere possible?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Top tier of the Edrich or Compton Stand (behind the bowlers arm) Atmosphere should be good anywhere in the ground for a T20. Good mix of normal cricket fans (as opposed to the pimms and champagne brigade that turn up to the Tests), families and blokes having a few beers after work. Always a good evening out