New 1st post

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: New 1st post

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

it didn't :x 8)

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

In or out? And I'm not talking about the referendum

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: morning from your new old and very wise poster yes I'm of to work to keep all your trains running .
A little bit about me ::I'm male (no boobs yet)
And I've been an Arsenal man since 1970
Despite the fact I was born in p'boro I have lived in London
Since I was 17 living in various of your London dives
Brixton , Willesden where me and my London born wife married
Exactly 28 years ago today (I know less for murder and all that ) we then moved to
Kensal rise before I moved her her back to p'boro ( job )
I have 3 kids 2 boys 1 girl ( who is also a gooner )
I get to about 15 /20 games a season , work permitting
My wife's a spud , but she's not really into footy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
[AND I LOVE ARSENAL :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: got to go work :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ...

REB

Post by REB »

welcome to the forum :barscarf:

its not the worse place to talk arsenal or wenger :D

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

welcome. do u support a wexit?

can u explain why our trains are so crap please?! I suffer on greater anglia but there all pretty crap. any ideas? I think it's the signalling, in explicable stops outside stations when u can see the platform is empty, only one train on certain sections, no cooperation/communication with freight trains causing commuter delays. etc

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: morning from your new old and very wise poster yes I'm of to work to keep all your trains running .
Exactly 28 years ago today (I know less for murder and all that ) we then moved to
My wife's a spud , but she's not really into footy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
[AND I LOVE ARSENAL :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: got to go work :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ...
And I was hoping you'd be a girl! :(

Brightonnxtround

the playing mantis wrote:welcome. do u support a wexit?

can u explain why our trains are so crap please?! I suffer on greater anglia but there all pretty crap. any ideas? I think it's the signalling, in explicable stops outside stations when u can see the platform is empty, only one train on certain sections, no cooperation/communication with freight trains causing commuter delays. etc
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: old track old trains old people working them insufficient length of trains massive rerailing program which has to be fitted into slots inbetween trains ie when there not running 2.30 -5.30 , need I say more :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: anymore questions about railways I'm more than willing to help , but I'm tied by media laws :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

casgooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: morning from your new old and very wise poster yes I'm of to work to keep all your trains running .
Hmmm, for a bit of bean flicking action :rubchin: :shock: :wink: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Brightonnxtround wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:welcome. do u support a wexit?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: old track old trains old people working them insufficient length of trains massive rerailing program which has to be fitted into slots inbetween trains ie when there not running 2.30 -5.30 , need I say more :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: anymore questions about railways I'm more than willing to help , but I'm tied by media laws :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .
Yes, do you know the Fat Controller :rubchin:

Brightonnxtround

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
casgooner wrote:

Faced with a group of Hugh chunky gypsies I am I dead a girl :D :D

Brightonnxtround

Brightonnxtround wrote:
casgooner wrote:

Faced with a group of Hugh chunky gypsies I am I deed a girl :D :D

augie

Post by augie »

casgooner wrote:

I was wondering something along those lines myself - does cas like drinking from the furry cup ?? :rubchin: :lol: :lol:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

I was wondering something along those lines myself - does cas like drinking from the furry cup ?? :rubchin: :lol: :lol:
Not at all!!! I'm outnumbered on here with all of you boys, so it would have been nice to have an ally. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

casgooner wrote:
augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

Not at all!!! I'm outnumbered on here with all of you boys, so it would have been nice to have an ally. :roll:
Is that denial Cas, a Hasbian then :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I love lesbians, not the Hungarian weightlifter type lesbians mind, no sir absolutely not. It's the Swedish beach volleyball type lesbians that appeal to this particular poster and if you were to post some scantily clad pictures of same you will pass the OG forum initiation and be welcomed into our bosom 8)