Ludogorets Razgrad (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HARLOW GOONER

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad (A)

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Grant jones wrote:Good point HARLOW! Anyone who's 5foot 2, mid 50s, has a receding hair line and answers to the name cxxt has a chance of a ticket!!!!!

Sounds like Paul Daniels. RIP PD

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Tommy_Goon wrote:there's a facebook post by Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria detailing bars/things to do/where to go etc etc.

I'm gonna be out there from sunday onwards so gimme a shout if fancy meeting up.
I'd swerve the march and official pubs if I were you. It is Eastern Europe after all.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Are we using this thread as the match thread then? 8)

We are shite, they are shite, the game will be massive pile of shite :barscarf:

Nah, fuck it. I hope we smash them by seven :box:

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

I'm guessing this is doubling up as the match thread.

Would like us to rest Ozil, Sanchez and Koscielny for this game. Not only should we be able to win without them, but who gives a shit if we don't. First or second in the group we are going out as soon as we play one of Barca, Bayern, Madrid, Atleti, Juve, Man City etc. Spuds at the weekend is far more important than this borefest.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

trustno10 wrote:I'm guessing this is doubling up as the match thread.

Would like us to rest Ozil, Sanchez and Koscielny for this game. Not only should we be able to win without them, but who gives a shit if we don't. First or second in the group we are going out as soon as we play one of Barca, Bayern, Madrid, Atleti, Juve, Man City etc. Spuds at the weekend is far more important than this borefest.
Agreed.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

northbank123 wrote:
trustno10 wrote:I'm guessing this is doubling up as the match thread.

Agreed.
I second that, important work to be done Sunday, send the league cup team to bulgaria

Ben Diesel

Post by Ben Diesel »

Ludicrous long shot this - but if anyone fancies making a late decision to go to Sofia I have got three return flights booked on Ryanair from Stansted out on Tuesday morning 06.35 return Wednesday afternoon. I will be on the flights myself; but due to unforeseen circumstances my three buddies cannot travel. You will need to pay whatever Ryanair charges for name change plus something for the flight and I am open to reasonable offers.

Be quick though - I will need to check in for these either today (Sunday 30th) or tomorrow (Monday 31st) because I cannot make any name changes after check in; and to avoid being shafted with their £45 per passenger airport check-in fee.

Drop me a PM.

EDIT: Match tickets - there will be three match tickets available, I am collecting these in Sofia but they may have names and passport numbers on them already.

EDIT: 30/10 11:16 - one sold, only two left

Ben Diesel

Post by Ben Diesel »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:Any bar or restaurant recommendations for Sofia anyone ?
http://www.alehouse.bg/

I reckon I will be spending most, if not all, of Tuesday afternoon in here.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

heard we are taking 2500+ fans to this one.

great support, fair play to those travelling gooners :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Play the kids for this one. Rest the best. We have more important game Sunday v white scum !! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Need to rest players for Spurs.

Sanchez, Bellerin, Ozil, LK, al deserve a break. In fact, I would actually leave the 4 of them at home rather than even naming them on the bench.

Ospina, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Gabriel, Gibbs, Elneny, Coquelin, Chamberalin, Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Wilson wrote:Need to rest players for Spurs.

Sanchez, Bellerin, Ozil, LK, al deserve a break. In fact, I would actually leave the 4 of them at home rather than even naming them on the bench.

Ospina, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Gabriel, Gibbs, Elneny, Coquelin, Chamberalin, Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud.
Then against Spurs. Cech, Bellerin, LK, Mustafi, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Iwobi, Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Grant jones wrote:Good point HARLOW! Anyone who's 4 foot 6, mid 50s, has a receding hair line and answers to the name cxxt has a chance of a ticket!!!!!
:lol:

You are mates with Spuddy??!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Would be the team I would start with except two Holding in for Gabriel who for me looks a decent young player and has looked far more assured than Gabriel.Xhaka in for Coquelin who will be rested after his sabbatical 3 game ban.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

:lol: :lol: Wenger is still the manager you know