Scum (H) 6th November 12:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Scum (H) 6th November 12:00

Post by OneBardGooner »

Here comes 4th or 5th :roll:

We are gifted a golden opportunity to not only take advantage of man $hitty droppoing 2 points at home with the added bonus of ending the scum's unbeaten run and what do we do?

WE BOTTLE IT. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just fuckoff wenker you cluelesscunt

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Fuck. Fuck. And double fuck. That is all :evil:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Also fucking embarrassing how shit our support is

Bunch of tourist ***** stains

Can anyone remember the last time we had a chance to go top of the league and actually won? Nah me either

Bottle job fucks

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Chance to go top, if Arsenal win they go top, Arsenal just need to win to go top, Arsenal know if they win today they will be top...... happened 3 or 4 times last season and whoops....... No courage, no self belief, no motivator or motivation, no manager, and no title, not with Wanker in charge.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

I told myself I will not login and comment until Wenker is gone but this time I can't ......did one from the stand come to play in OX shirt? Oh wait, that lad would probably play better :banghead: :banghead:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Surprise surprise. NLD, chance to go top and we bottle it as usual. Fuck off Wenker :cussing: :
This was my concern the moment the city match ended in a draw yesterday. Chance to go top wouhqve been too much of a pressure point for wenker and his little snowflakes.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:everything about that match is why we ain't winning the league

we cant create space for ourselves and ozil was effectively nulified by a pretty average scum team, we hardly created any clear cut chances all game.
Exactly, completely impotent up front... no killer instinct. Come up against decent opposition with a bit of pressure on, and we just can't do it. Started brightly, but just can't see a game out. This little 'run' we've been on is simply because the teams we've played were either dogshite or in complete disarray (Chelsea)

Ramsay's little cameo justifies all criticism of him, and pretty much sums up our 'style of play' over the last 8 years - never looking forward, every pass was either sideways or backwards :banghead: Credit to Giroud - nothing more than a Plan B 'off the bench' player, but caused them a lot of problems when he came on

Not going to criticise Wenger today, thought he set up the team well ( :-P ). The players were spineless
Last edited by postmanPat91 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

3 times in a row we draw against these wankstains. i could blame wenger for doing fuck all but i think the players are too fucking nervous every time and shit themselves when we really want a result. i honestly can't say in any of those last three draws i felt hard done by that we didn't win, because we just weren't good enough.

depressing really, i know we're not gonna make progress

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And just to rub salt in the wound - the scum were there for the taking...we didn't take advantage - we let them rule the mid-field from the off...and so yet another gutless pussified embarrassing yawnfest of cuntish proportions.

What happened to the newly invigorated walcott - limp wristed little fuck.

what happened to Iwobi - NLD pressure too much? - then fuckoff.

wenger you tacticless inept cuntbag FUCKOFF and take the useless ox, ramsey mr flicks *word censored*, walnutt with you. None of You aree Wanted at THE Arsenal any more - just fuckoff. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:3 times in a row we draw against these wankstains. i could blame wenger for doing fuck all but i think the players are too fucking nervous every time and shit themselves when we really want a result. i honestly can't say in any of those last three draws i felt hard done by that we didn't win, because we just weren't good enough.

That's the thing with life under Wenger we don't really get any worse but conversely we don't get any better, the illusion comes from who the teams around us changing up and down are :banghead:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:3 times in a row we draw against these wankstains. i could blame wenger for doing fuck all but i think the players are too fucking nervous every time and shit themselves when we really want a result. i honestly can't say in any of those last three draws i felt hard done by that we didn't win, because we just weren't good enough.

They had a back seven, was never going to be easy, but we wasted too much possession.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Arsenal the team that promise the fans the world and deliver fuck all

Seriously depressed about this

augie

Post by augie »

That was fcuking woeful - I am struggling to find even 5 players who played well :oops: :oops:

Ox was horrendous when he came on, but for me bellerin and iwobi were disgraceful - danny fcuking rose destroyed bellerin and if barca are watching that game, we can rest assured that they wont by bidding for him anytime soon :roll:

I am certainly no fan of the guy, but I thought coquelin was doing well and I was shocked he was taken off :shock: Xhaka was anonymous until coquelin was subbed, but ironically he improved when he was the main DM. Mustafi right now, seems to me to be this seasons Gabriel - yes he is aggressive and yes he flies into tackles, but to me he is defensively suspect and opposition movement leaves him totally confused :roll:

I don't want to bring this back to wenger, but yet again he was exposed as a shit in game manager - iwobi was poor and I felt that giroud should have been brought on much earlier and allow sanchez to isolate walker who was clearly struggling with his injury

Btw how wanyama escaped a yellow today is beyond me :evil: :evil:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Arsenal did what most of us thought they'd do today.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:Arsenal did what most of us thought they'd do today.
Yup! They bottled it like a bunch of no hopes. :cry:

Frustrating and embarrassing.

wait till we go to the shytehole - they WILL be up for it. :cussing: