2 x C Debentures for sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
duosonic

2 x C Debentures for sale

Post by duosonic »

Hi
I have 2 x C Debentures for sale if anybody is interested. The debentures allow the holder to go to AFC who are obliged to offer a choice of Gold memberships, or Silver memberships if appropriate seats aren't available. In other words if you don't like what they have for this season they will offer you Silver memberships which pretty much guarantee a choice of seats on a match by match basis, and you will then get first choice of specific seats as they come up as Gold Memberships. You can also stop and start your membership as you like during the life of the bond.
They mature in 2028 and will hold a redemption value of £9851.50 on that date which would prove to be a great investment return at this date.
They are above all a guaranteed jump-the-queue entry to a Season Ticket and guaranteed to hold their value.

Please DM me if interested!

Thanks

manninger

Re: 2 x C Debentures for sale

Post by manninger »

duosonic wrote:Hi
I have 2 x C Debentures for sale if anybody is interested. The debentures allow the holder to go to AFC who are obliged to offer a choice of Gold memberships, or Silver memberships if appropriate seats aren't available. In other words if you don't like what they have for this season they will offer you Silver memberships which pretty much guarantee a choice of seats on a match by match basis, and you will then get first choice of specific seats as they come up as Gold Memberships. You can also stop and start your membership as you like during the life of the bond.
They mature in 2028 and will hold a redemption value of £9851.50 on that date which would prove to be a great investment return at this date.
They are above all a guaranteed jump-the-queue entry to a Season Ticket and guaranteed to hold their value.

Please DM me if interested!

Thanks
sent email

Afc123

Post by Afc123 »

Sent a PM.

Mids Gooner

Post by Mids Gooner »

Would also be interested in these if still available