THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Wilson

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Wilson »

This is a sick joke. The idea he stays and in doing so prolongs the misery among the fans is cruel.

The only way to pull the plug on this toxic atmosphere is for Wenger to leave. His position is untenable, and even if he wants to stay, I really hope Gazidis is pursies his new found desire to change things, by hinting to Kroenke that the bottom line ($$$$$$$$$) might be effected if he stays.

We are losing the CL money, and the supporter base (or the consumer base as Stan see's us), are revolting.

Babu

Post by Babu »

Whatacuunt! This is Arsene FC.

Babu

Post by Babu »

Theo Fucking Walcott wrote:That wasn’t us tonight.
Yes it was, Theo. That was you lot.

Fucking Arsene FC. A team of pussies!

Babu

Post by Babu »

I went for my jog in the woods yesterday morning, past the shooting range...

Make of this sign what you will!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Look, it's the same contract situation as last time. He has agreed verbally to take it, man of his word, loyal etc etc. He won't sign until the end of the season...... unless we win the FA cup, then he'll announce it because it will be embarrassing to announce it on the back of yet another disastrous performance. It's done and dusted, they just can't get a 'good' win to announce it!!

On the Walcott comments 'we could see from kick off that they wanted it more'...............why isn't someone dealing with our players who 'didn't want it much'?? Joke club is an understatement, every single one of them can fuck right off, all of them.

The more depressing thing from yesterday is that Usmanov came out and said that Wonga should choose his successor!! So basically we are screwed for at least 10 years as the owner is a muppet and just about the only guy who will buy him out is just as big a muppet!! RIP Arsenal FC.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Wonga mumbling......'If only I had the balls to quit...where are my balls!!??'

What the fuck are the players looking at?

Bould is having major trouble staying awake, poor fucker he had to put out over 60 cones this morning.....60 cones!!!!!! :roll:

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

The solution remains in the hands of the fans as it always has.

Don't renew your season ticket.

Don't buy club merchandise

Stop attending the games. Especially home games

The myth that tourists will make up the difference in fan revenue is a wicked lie put forth by the PR department of Arsenal PLC. Tourists will never account for the windfall loss Arsenal FC would take if 80% of fans didn't renew season tickets this summer. This is Kroenke's most prized asset in his sports franchise portfolio, a devaluation of Arsenal PLC due to empty stadium every week and the lack of season ticket renewals will concern him no end and he'd take action.

The fan protests have been brilliant though because they have exposed how badly run the club is & how cowardly and sad Wenger is.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

TeeCee wrote:Image

Bould is having major trouble staying awake, poor fucker he had to put out over 60 cones this morning.....60 cones!!!!!! :roll:
Look at how Giroud's looking at him...What the :censored: are you trying to do???

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Marcel Desailly just said Mertazacker is a leader.. :D

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

TeeCee wrote:Image

They are all so sick and bloody tired of him and the state of this club. I don't blame them. He should've left a long time ago. Only so much the players can do.

GO ALREADY.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Weve done the season ticket one over and over- it simply isnt going to happen enough to make an impact- some season ticket holders are having trouble shifting through the exchange though, Leicester is almost all yellow again. Some may not renew but the vast majority will.

Goose

Post by Goose »

MecurialGooner wrote:The solution remains in the hands of the fans as it always has.

The myth that tourists will make up the difference in fan revenue is a wicked lie put forth by the PR department of Arsenal PLC. Tourists will never account for the windfall loss Arsenal FC would take if 80% of fans didn't renew season tickets this summer. This is Kroenke's most prized asset in his sports franchise portfolio, a devaluation of Arsenal PLC due to empty stadium every week and the lack of season ticket renewals will concern him no end and he'd take action.

The fan protests have been brilliant though because they have exposed how badly run the club is & how cowardly and sad Wenger is.

regards not renewing my Season ticket - I understand the sentiment but I have had one for over 30 years and have been going with my dad, brothers and now our kids so i cant bring myself not to renew. There are many more like me (although the numbers are dwindling), but it surely cannot need this for the Board to understand the fans sentiment.
Last night should be a watershed moment for the board to understand the fans feelings. Sadly I am suspect i am wrong

NickF

Post by NickF »

MecurialGooner wrote:The solution remains in the hands of the fans as it always has.

That is not enough. By not buying tickets or merchandise, you are actually doing nothing to remove Wenger.
If you want to remove the manager, join the march. Sadly though most are unwilling to make their voices heard.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

JimmyAFC wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9OIT1UPE0I

State of this :banghead:
Clown..when he sunk to his knees they should have walked away... these guys just love trying to get on "TV".... never reasoned or measured, always screaming!! And the morons around him fuelling his antics....