C Debenture Binds for sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Stphnwhit6

C Debenture Binds for sale

Post by Stphnwhit6 »

I have two C debenture bonds for sale. These Bonds entitle the holder(s) to Gold Season Ticket membership i.e. you jump the season ticket waiting list. The Bonds enable you to flip from Gold to Silver membership throughout the life of the Bond. In other words, you can hold a season ticket for a couple of years and, if required, change to Silver and then back to Gold as your circumstances allow.

These Bonds were issued in 2003 for a face value of £5000 each and will mature in 2028 with a redemption value of just over £10k each. The current value according to the bond schedule is £7114 each.

If you are interested in one or both, please PM me. I am open to sensible offers.

Thanks

nut flush gooner

Re: C Debenture Binds for sale

Post by nut flush gooner »

Stphnwhit6 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 pm
I have two C debenture bonds for sale. These Bonds entitle the holder(s) to Gold Season Ticket membership i.e. you jump the season ticket waiting list. The Bonds enable you to flip from Gold to Silver membership throughout the life of the Bond. In other words, you can hold a season ticket for a couple of years and, if required, change to Silver and then back to Gold as your circumstances allow.

These Bonds were issued in 2003 for a face value of £5000 each and will mature in 2028 with a redemption value of just over £10k each. The current value according to the bond schedule is £7114 each.

If you are interested in one or both, please PM me. I am open to sensible offers.

Thanks
When Brewin Dolphin managed the scheme they always gave an indicative value each summer, it seems as though these days it's a question of sticking your finger up in the air and agreeing a buy/sell price. I am looking for a second bond to allow me to purchase two tickets together. However, the price of the A and B bonds with no maturity value or interest accruing is much less.

Arsenal made a right pigs ear out of the C and D bonds, 100% return over 25 years is terrible, probably doesn't even keep up with inflation. Meanwhile since 2003 the share price has soared making our directors even richer.

Herd

Re: C Debenture Binds for sale

Post by Herd »

the later bonds were simply a que jump at a price and it worked !
The a and b bonds are worth no more than 8/900 quid I think I have 2 ,no point to buy the later ones just get a a or b !