Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

wibble wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 pm
We've had banners, planes, the Stoke Three, graffiti, marches etc and still the thick skinned senile old c.unt is still here

Please lads just don't turn up to the matches - it's the only way. Beam those whole blocks of empty seats around the world
Or at least not until you get a freebie thrown your way :wink:
Even that little pleasure has run dry for me now mate - been offered a ticket for Bournemouth but can't even bring myself to turn up for a freebie. Just doesn't feel right any more - empty seats is where it's at !

General

Post by General »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:19 pm
General wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm
I'm going to advertise Wenger's job in the evening standard.
Fucking brilliant idea. Get the wording right and it will be great.
Something along the lines of:
Extremely well-paid job in affluent part of North London, no pressure to succeed, backing of absent owner always assured, no targets ever set, failure rewarded with pay riseses every two years, job involves weekend and some midweek work but comfy seat to sit on for 90 minutes provided. No expectation to stand or direct other staff. Must have experience of 30+ years but evidence of a successful European portfolio unnecessary. Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate that profit above any form of company progress is his or her sole motivation for the job. Candidates can also select own interview panel and potential CEO.
:lol:

Long zipper coat provided for protection in adverse weather. Experience of operating zip during televised broadcasts is essential. Candidates are asked to send their CV with a covering letter to Arsene Wenger, Highbury House, London N5 1BU.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:38 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:19 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:53 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:50 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 pm
Can't leaflets be dropped from a plane into the ground,a well worded letter exposing Wenger/Kronke's fuck ups and our issues,like the WW2 propaganda leaflets,and let the flip floppers peruse the massive on-field fuck-ups,
Obviously you would need a rogue pilot because I'd imagine there's huge accountability for it to be done,and obviously it'd have to be a match-day :oops: :oops:

I'm loving the vandalism line as well,can't the team coach route be bannered up also?
no robbo ,private civilian aircraft cannot fly over central london !
Well that's blown that one out of the water then.......
Hot air balloon. Come on, let's get it on.
Maybe there's no aviation law against balloons flying over the ground?
:idea:
8) AHH we could do several DRONE attacks!!!! :box: :barscarf: BOOM
DRONES have clearance for LOW FLIGHT ZONE...AKA- Stadium height flight..UNRESTRICTED!!..
& they don't even have to know whose flying the drone...could be ppl in the stadium..large range...50mil fans..how would they know who???

:barscarf: FLY A HUGE WENGER OUT BANNER :barscarf: suspended by 2 to 4 drones....security cant do anything about that
What are they going to do shoot it down!!! Can't!!! swoop it down over the pitch itself!!!...would be the most AWESOME PROTEST TO DATE!!!
PROTEST BY DRONE!!!-suspending a banner!! :rubchin: :box: :barscarf:
#WENGEROUT

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

could have the DRONES fly the banner right over the BENCH!!!
Right over Wenger HIMSELF!!!

I would love to see that...& the drone escape safely!!! 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:20 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 pm
We've had banners, planes, the Stoke Three, graffiti, marches etc and still the thick skinned senile old c.unt is still here

Please lads just don't turn up to the matches - it's the only way. Beam those whole blocks of empty seats around the world
Yeah spot on, unfortunately the majority of fans seem a bit slow to work this out.

I did say this on another thread and some guy called Herd called me a melt and told me to fuck myself. Not surprising response I suppose but it is these brain dead supporters which are currently destroying the club.

The mindset amongst supporters needs to radically change. If supporters don't change then why do you expect the manager to do so?
Youl be brain dead if you carry on like this. And Il sell your children for use in medical experiments.
Patronising Pilchard just who made you guru ? Btw in case you didnt get it im joking. ....cant !

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-2

Nothing ventured and all that... Gonna start with Wenger and try drag Kroenke in as well

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-2

Nothing ventured and all that... Gonna start with Wenger and try drag Kroenke in as well
Gonna make that a tad more visible.

Herd

Post by Herd »

just tried to put a cockle in and it comes up with we are processing your payment,this happened b4 and in 24 hrs it rejected it last time . wengers minions are at work here !

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

The key is to get something massive organised for Bournemouth. It's what happens at The Emirates that will finish him off. Away protests will look good on TV but won't shake the foundations....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:19 am
just tried to put a cockle in and it comes up with we are processing your payment,this happened b4 and in 24 hrs it rejected it last time . wengers minions are at work here !
Dunno why it is doing that...I don't think Augies went thru either....Four donations have gone in now so far?

Herd

Post by Herd »

Dear God,

Thank you for donating on JustGiving.com. We are processing your donation now and will contact you via email within 24h to let you know that it has been processed.

Donation Reference 216745932

Until you receive this confirmation, please do not donate again as this may appear as a duplicate payment on your account.

Many thanks for your patience,

The JustGiving team

++

wierdorama ,as i said happened last time too took 3 attempts i think !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am
Herd wrote:
Dunno why it is doing that...I don't think Augies went thru either....Four donations have gone in now so far?
Has anyone explained to Rodders that it is actual 'money/currency/moolah' that the donations are made in and not Baby Batter. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am
Herd wrote:
Has anyone explained to Rodders that it is actual 'money/currency/moolah' that the donations are made in and not Baby Batter. :?
It's not a problem. Rodders is tied into a long term Deposit Account with The Bank of Kleenex. 8)

:wink:

Munce001

Post by Munce001 »

I sent the following email to Arsenal in March this year and it was titled "Loss of Business"
I am a red member but I will not be renewing my membership, or attending any other games until Arsenal their approach to achievement. I will no longer subscribe to mediocrity. It is very clear that achieving a top 4 position is the club target for each season. Until Arsene Wenger is removed and a sense of ambition is realised within the club, I will not be spending any more money with your "company". You need to see me as a fan and not a customer! Good luck on your current path, you are clearly just making money off us.

In June they sent me an email asking why I hadn't renewed my membership and encouraged me to do so. My response was this:
I don't believe there will be enough investment in the team, and I don't believe that the manager or coaching staff will address the defensive frailties that restrict us from mounting a serious title challenge. The team lacks balance and cannot park the bus to defend a lead. For these reasons, I have decided not to spend my money with your "company" this season. Your ticket prices are the most expensive in Europe, but we are only the third best team in London. Please contact me again when the club decides to compete with the very best in Europe again, or if you decide to drop your prices to the same as the other clubs that arent pushing for the league title. Good luck for the season, I will be watching from home.

The only way anything will change is if we all hit them in the pocket. We are Arsenal, not them. They just pocket our money! Not anymore. MAKE A STAND AND STOP GIVING IT TO THEM! I understand the consequences of losing silver memberships and season tickets by not renewing but the alternative if watching this farce for the 10 years if you keep paying them. We need to also stop turning up to matches. Nothing embarrasses business men like empty seats! The media would kill them after a few matches which would cost the silver members nothing and the season ticket holders very little when we consider the possible ramifications. Stand up for your club. I have been going to games for 25 years but I refuse to be held to ransom any longer. I want my club back!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Quite right Munce - the only way to get the club back is to not attend.

Protests did not work last season and will not again.

I do not believe in all this "if I do not attend then someone will take my place "

That attitude is quite frankly pathetic.
Stand up for what you believe in and then change might happen