Carabao Cup Final v pimped small club | 16:30 | Sunday 25/02

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Carabao Cup Final v pimped small club | 16:30 | Sunday 25/02

Post by sk-gtfo »

cameron326 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 pm
The league table put last years performance against Chelsea in the cup into perspective too. That was one of our few really excellent performances of the last ten years... but Chelsea were at the start of a downward spiral and not the force we thought they were.

If Arsenal want to challenge for the league title or anything else in the next 50 years, they need to get Kroenke to sell up, invest hundreds of millions in the team over several seasons - matching City and Utd's spend pound for pound, and get in a world class manager. We might not like it but that's what this game is all about now.
Exactly, we are f*cked until they are all gone, I hold almost everyone within the club in contempt now, the jury is out on IG and one or two players but on the whole they are all rubbish.

As I have already said this club would be better off being relegated if it mean't Kroenke left than staying midtable with him around which is what will happen, at least then we might have a chance at getting an owner with some ambition.

Typical I see the Wiggy c*nt wasn't even there today, he left it to his dimwit son.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I turned off after the third went in. Didn't bother turning back.

I'm angry, but more importantly, I'm bored.

I am just so bored of the same old thing. Week in, week out. Season after season.

I've got nothing else to give to a team that doesn't even give a shit. I have nothing else to give a team in which the manager is constantly allowed to live off of past glories and is never held accountable.

I think that's me done for the season, to be honest.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Highlights are on channel 5 from 8pm to 9pm if anyone fancies watching. :barscarf:

Ooooooh Arsene Wenkers tragic, he's an inept fuckin' TWAT!.............
:|

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Strangely enough this loss isn't even hurting, that pisses me off more than the match.... losing a cup, any cup, should fucking devastate me for the week but i'm over it already.... thats depressing :rubchin:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Our team are a load of useless c.unts,"managed" by a total c.unt,all overpaid by a board of c.unts who are just counting the money.
R.I.P.Arsenal F.C.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:38 pm
Our team are a load of useless c.unts,"managed" by a total c.unt,all overpaid by a board of c.unts who are just counting the money.
R.I.P.Arsenal F.C.
And we better get used to this, no point stressing or getting angry anymore, we have this sh*t to look forward to for the next 30+ years now as the yank scum won't be going anywhere.

:cussing: yep that's me done, it's cold turkey from next season onwards

Arsenal Till I Die

Maybe I'm being reactionary here but I hope we fucking get dicked when we play them again on Thursday.

I hope we get dicked by Milan.

I hope we finish as low as possible.

It's time to expose the cracks. We're not a top 4 team. We are not a top six team. Fucking stop this shambles and show us for what we really are.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED FUCKING BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Arsenal Till I Die

I just want to say, I fucking hate Mustafi with a fucking passion. The useless fucking prick should never be allowed to even say the word ''Arsenal'' again, let alone play for us.

The *word censored* makes Senderos look like Maldini.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 pm
I just want to say, I fucking hate Mustafi with a fucking passion. The useless fucking prick should never be allowed to even say the word ''Arsenal'' again, let alone play for us.

The *word censored* makes Senderos look like Maldini.
I Said after defeat to spurs that we had better team performances when we had the shit of denilson and eboue to enjoy,i got shouted down,anybody want to disagree with me today?

NickF

Post by NickF »

But we signed Aubameyang so everything is fine.

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 pm
There are very few Arsenal players I dislike more than Mustafi.....Incredible really considering there are so many to choose from.

Heartbreaking shot of that young Gooner crying his eyes out...and the players don't give a rats ass....Neville furious that our entire midfield are walking, strolling really :banghead: :banghead:

Watch, these snowflakes will be on social media tonight with back handed, casual apologies.

Usless german vagina who hasnt the balls he was born with - flapping his arms, pointing at others and whinging at the referee is all this c.unt is any good for, How we took off chambers (our best defender today imo) and left on this c.unt is fcuking beyond me :evil: :evil:

Bellerin yet again showed who is really profitting from the club's failure - a shit and disgraceful performance from an arrogant no mark c.unt :censored:

If abamayueng isnt already asking himself why he joined us, then he surely will be in the next few days - isolated up front with no support and living off scraps, is not going to convince him that he made the right move :oops: :oops:

Take wilshere out of that team and there isnt a pair of balls and a committed player in the squad - went out of the game in the midway part of game, but never stopped trying to take the game to city 8)

Ozil can you please get the fcuk out of my club - £350k per week for a lazy b*stard with minimal effort is an utter disgrace

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

How low can Wenger go?....
Can't blame fatigue, can't blame injuries, what will he blame now? :blah: :blah:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Today is the day even the most blinkered will finally see AFC is no longer an elite Premier League team - never mind a force in Europe. We have a complacent overpaid squad severely lacking in quality, an over the hill manager, a brand spanking new-already behind the curve stadium, and a perfectly disinterested owner.

Absolute priority must be to get rid of Kroenke. Only way to do that is by either A) relegation or B) mass boycott of games. Personally I would prefer the latter option.

I'm beyond caring about Wenger, and without massive investment and ambition the Manchester teams et al are still going to besting us, albeit perhaps not as completely and embarrassingly as today. Of course I want him out, but the malaise at the club is far bigger than one man at this point.
Last edited by cameron326 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well I managed to watch it in a sports bar on board before we depart for the Arctic Circle and with a fellow gooner who would fit right here on this forum.

What a load of shit, watching the second half you wouldn't believe we were losing and in a cup final.

markyp

Post by markyp »

surely to god there has to be a protest on Thursday night or is now 'not the right time'?? :roll: