The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Phat Tung Harry Kane Is a Diving c*nt" Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hear they're holding a minutes silence at Anfield on Saturday...well...okaaaaay 10 seconds silence - you know the scousers can't shut the feck up for any longer... :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Delivery companies who can’t give you even a rough estimate of time of delivery.
Took a day off work (which I needed to take before April) and have waited in all day, when I have had plenty of things planned, and as yet nothing.

On the plus side I have perused the NSFW gif ‘ pic thread up to half way from the beginning :barscarf: :-P
Far too many early ones no longer exist :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Delivery companies who can’t give you even a rough estimate of time of delivery.
Took a day off work (which I needed to take before April) and have waited in all day, when I have had plenty of things planned, and as yet nothing.

On the plus side I have perused the NSFW gif ‘ pic thread up to half way from the beginning :barscarf: :-P
Oh I can beat that my friend. FastWay couriers here in Oireland are staffed by full-on arseholes and retards. My missus ordered 3 items from some online catalogue and arrived home to find a delivery docket with the following scribbled on it:

"3 parcels in black bin".

Yep. The spacktard delivery cùnt had left them in the bin. :censored:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Darron Gibson. It's not even a real fucking name "Darron" ffs. That and the fact that he's a pisshead who is very lucky not to have deaths on his conscience.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Cech, currently showing where his TRUE allegiance lies on MOTD.
Also well past his sell by date as a Keeper

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Darron Gibson. It's not even a real fucking name "Darron" ffs. That and the fact that he's a pisshead who is very lucky not to have deaths on his conscience.
:lol:

Can't argue with that!

Where you been mate?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:59 pm
StuartL wrote:

Oh I can beat that my friend. FastWay couriers here in Oireland are staffed by full-on arseholes and retards. My missus ordered 3 items from some online catalogue and arrived home to find a delivery docket with the following scribbled on it:

I can beat that, I went on holiday last year and as I landed I put my phone on and had a message that I’d had a delivery (a 250 quid cctv camera) put in my brown recycling bin (the delivery was meant to go to site) so I said to the missus “ask Ann next door if she can take the parcel out and keep at hers till we get back”.

Good old Ann being a Good Samaritan had done better than that, she had put the bin out for collection :lol:

Yep we got her the message an hour too late, bless her :cussing: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

I can beat that, I went on holiday last year and as I landed I put my phone on and had a message that I’d had a delivery (a 250 quid cctv camera) put in my brown recycling bin (the delivery was meant to go to site) so I said to the missus “ask Ann next door if she can take the parcel out and keep at hers till we get back”.

Good old Ann being a Good Samaritan had done better than that, she had put the bin out for collection :lol:

Fuuuuuck. That wins mate. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fuuuuuuuuuuccck surely not THE Good old Ann the Samaritan!!???

She tried to flog me a CCTV Camera a whiles back! :shock:

:D :wink: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

:shock:

Well she is a manure supporter so wouldn't be too surprised :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

:shock:

Well she is a manure supporter so wouldn't be too surprised :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even more so when you think she knows a scouser or three!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These whining crying aussie cricketers...just ban the *word censored* for life they cheated - they got caught now FUCKK OFF! ou Pathetic feckin' pussies. :box: :box: :box: :censored:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/43580069

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am
safcftm wrote:

Can't argue with that!

Where you been mate?
Just not been on much recently mate, bit sick of football at the minute as you can probably understand! Renewed my season ticket like, bit of league one never harmed anyone! Seems a bit of a quiet season for the Arsenal as well, all eggs in the Europa League basket by the looks of things, at least it could be silverware and Champions League qualification by the end of the season for you lads

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

safcftm wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
safcftm wrote:

Can't argue with that!

Where you been mate?
Just not been on much recently mate, bit sick of football at the minute as you can probably understand! Renewed my season ticket like, bit of league one never harmed anyone! Seems a bit of a quiet season for the Arsenal as well, all eggs in the Europa League basket by the looks of things, at least it could be silverware and Champions League qualification by the end of the season for you lads
Good win last night though..

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:54 am
safcftm wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
safcftm wrote:

Can't argue with that!

Where you been mate?
Good win last night though..
It was. And unsurprisingly it was followed up by another crap home performance thanks to the fact that we can't deal with crosses and our keepers are all shit. Not meaning to be controversial but to think Arsenal fans are turning their backs on matches, hate to think what they'd be like if they supported Sunderland with 2 home wins in 15 months, despite a relegation where you supposedly face "easier" opposition