Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Clash

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by Clash »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:43 am
Bogota twinned with liverpool?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018 ... tion-fans/
:D :D :D

Riotof91

Post by Riotof91 »

The absolute mongs have been all over social media giving it the 'Scouse not English' routine and putting Croatia flags in their avis :banghead: They put a pre season friendly game on vs Chester at the same time as the England Sweden game and started booing when in England scored. Proper Wierdos.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Riotof91 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:48 pm
The absolute mongs have been all over social media giving it the 'Scouse not English' routine and putting Croatia flags in their avis :banghead: They put a pre season friendly game on vs Chester at the same time as the England Sweden game and started booing when in England scored. Proper Wierdos.
Ceunts! I f.ucking hate them :x

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pm
Riotof91 wrote:
If they don't see themselves as English or British or whatever, I assume that not a single one of them claims any money in benefits from the British social security system then.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:00 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Riotof91 wrote:
If they don't see themselves as English or British or whatever, I assume that not a single one of them claims any money in benefits from the British social security system then.
:shock:

:lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:02 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Riotof91 wrote:

I thought the fuckers invented the Social. That's why they feel obliged to keep claiming to keep it going otherwise the government would have to spend it on something useful instead.

And on my favourite topic of Spit the Scouse, I see Sky have started a series of nothing interviews with him in his back garden as part of his re-introduction to the public. Lucky us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Riotof91 wrote:

I thought the fuckers invented the Social. That's why they feel obliged to keep claiming to keep it going otherwise the government would have to spend it on something useful instead.

And on my favourite topic of Spit the Scouse, I see Sky have started a series of nothing interviews with him in his back garden as part of his re-introduction to the public. Lucky us.

Christ that's risky. Hayfever season. :worried:
They might want to be careful not to indulge in any harmless banter lest they "provoke" Spit the Scouse to unleash a chunky green one in their direction. :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:58 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:

They might want to be careful not to indulge in any harmless banter lest they "provoke" Spit the Scouse to unleash a chunky green one in their direction. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Now that might just finally get the fucker banned from sky. It wouldn't take much to provoke him, something along the lines of "Hey Spit your rose bushes are a fucking disgrace and the lines on your lawn are wonky ya scouse twat" should see him hawking up a phlegmy one getting ready to go on the self defensive :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Now that might just finally get the fucker banned from sky. It wouldn't take much to provoke him, something along the lines of "Hey Spit your rose bushes are a fucking disgrace and the lines on your lawn are wonky ya scouse twat" should see him hawking up a phlegmy one getting ready to go on the self defensive :lol:

I now have this image of Spit sucking in his snot and phlegm and making a kind of "schnaaarrrghkk" noise whilst doing so.....

....and the SlySports presenter thinking "fucking hell he's speaking Welsh now". :shock:

:D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I now have this image of Spit sucking in his snot and phlegm and making a kind of "schnaaarrrghkk" noise whilst doing so.....

....and the SlySports presenter thinking "fucking hell he's speaking Welsh now". :shock:

:D :wink:

Fair shout.......or they may be familiar with the sound of Spit preparing his next meal :ewwwww:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... s-11678401

Klopp contradicting himself here, having just spent £60m + on a defender and about to spend £60m on a goalkeeper, who I certainly wouldn't rate as one of the top 3 in the world. Surely when you are spending that money you have to get the best. I am very pleased we have done our work in the transfer market without spending ridiculously big like Pool seem to have done lately.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... s-11678401

Klopp contradicting himself here, having just spent £60m + on a defender and about to spend £60m on a goalkeeper, who I certainly wouldn't rate as one of the top 3 in the world. Surely when you are spending that money you have to get the best. I am very pleased we have done our work in the transfer market without spending ridiculously big like Pool seem to have done lately.

How is it that the Victims can spend 170 million, yet we've only got 60m?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Is it cruel to laugh at the news ox is out for the WHOLE season.........

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:05 pm
Is it cruel to laugh at the news ox is out for the WHOLE season.........

Yes it is cruel - the ox should have been a great player for us for many years to come, but instead he got fcuked about by mr 30 years, and he got zero coaching under him too. The ox (like many before him) recognised that he and the club were going nowhere under the senile arrogant c.unt, and he wasnt going to piss his career away that way

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He was an arrogant little prick who had no focus or direction because that’s what he was allowed to be.

My abiding memory is when he came off the bench 2-0 down at home to Chelsea and when he ran onto the pitch the first thing he did was to give Fabregas a huge cheesy grin and pat him on the back. Fabregas looked embarrassed. Summed up the blokes complete lack of focus and perspective for me.