Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:21 am
I think Man United will now actually do ok in the short term.
they have some pretty kind fixtures coming up, and now that the players have got shot of Mourinho they will probably go for things with more confidence.

Long term though I don't think Solskjaer will do much.

There is zero logic in that appointment - given the mess that they are currently in, and given the total lack of harmony in and around their shithole, they needed a manager with real presence to take over even if it is just for the next 6 months. Can anybody see the guy being able to control pogba and get the best of him ? Is it the type of appointment that tells de gea that they are on the way back and he should sign a new deal ? Is this arrangement likely to entice any quality defenders to them in the next 5 weeks ? Why would you sign for a club when you know that in 6 months time a new guy will be manager and he might not rate you ?

They had a real chance to get their house in order and get back on the right road when they sacked moaninho, but thank god it looks like they have balls'd that up too :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Have a bit of banter with this -

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ext-summer

Needless to say I voted to sell de gea, rashford, martial, alexis etc, and I voted to keep phil jones, lukaku, Ashley young, matic etc :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:24 pm
Have a bit of banter with this -

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ext-summer

Needless to say I voted to sell de gea, rashford, martial, alexis etc, and I voted to keep phil jones, lukaku, Ashley young, matic etc :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Given the snide post that Pogcunt put on social media after Moron-hio got sacked he obviously now feels empowered and will be twice the cùnt he was - yeah I know it's hard to believe that is possible! :shock: :lol: :censored:

And the manc filth board expect the peado victim looking 10 year old to step up and slap the Pogcunt back into line? :lol:

You could not make this up. :coffeespit:

Great day for football. :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i'm actually shocked at how stupid this move is.

what respect will these players have for the boss ? - most of them won't even remember his playing days and he has zero experience managing.

it looks like Howe or Pochettino next summer.

mental.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

United fans in work see this as a second coming type of thing..Club DNA and all that stuff...Got Cardiff relegated (probably not entirely his fault) and then was sacked after one win in seventeen , I think, in the Championship.. Now he is a great manager..just like Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho... :)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

It’s a lazy appointment to appease the fans. Basically writing off their season.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:46 pm
It’s a lazy appointment to appease the fans. Basically writing off their season.
I absolutely agree. It's bafflingly bizarre in its blandness. They know they need someone who the fans won't rip to shreds in five minutes and they think that the snide little shit will be a fire wall whilst they sort out Poxychops.

As mad as it is, in a way l, it's what we should have done 18 months ago. Kicked out Wanker and got Henry or Vieira or Gilberto or someone in for six months.

augie

Post by augie »

There are generous fixture lists and there are very generous fixture list's and by christ has Solskjaer got a dream start to his reign - cardiff, huddersfield, bournemouth, geordies and reading are his first 5 games, and that will amost guarantee him 5 wins to start with. Maybe after that start the braindead manc fans (of which there are millions :roll: ) will start a petition demanding he get the job on a full-time basis and the lets laugh at them thread will receive a new lease of life :lol: :lol:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm
i'm actually shocked at how stupid this move is.

what respect will these players have for the boss ? - most of them won't even remember his playing days and he has zero experience managing.

it looks like Howe or Pochettino next summer.

mental.
Don died in 2015 mate, but I dont think he would have been interested :wink:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 pm
There are generous fixture lists and there are very generous fixture list's and by christ has Solskjaer got a dream start to his reign - cardiff, huddersfield, bournemouth, geordies and reading are his first 5 games, and that will amost guarantee him 5 wins to start with. Maybe after that start the braindead manc fans (of which there are millions :roll: ) will start a petition demanding he get the job on a full-time basis and the lets laugh at them thread will receive a new lease of life :lol: :lol:

they don't have that bad a squad they need probably new wingbacks and a CH, but this team is okay, I think they need to drop pogba and lukaku.

-------------- de gea
young --- smalling --- bailey --- shaw

---------Matic --- Herrera
Lingard --- Mata --- martial
--------- Sanchez

augie

Post by augie »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:05 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 pm

they don't have that bad a squad they need probably new wingbacks and a CH, but this team is okay, I think they need to drop pogba and lukaku.

-------------- de gea
young --- smalling --- bailey --- shaw

---------Matic --- Herrera
Lingard --- Mata --- martial
--------- Sanchez

If we are 100% honest here, the ONLY outfield players in that line-up that I would consider for our team, are martial and alexis cos they would take the positions that lard arse iwobi and mikki are disgracing at the mo. Not one of their back 4 would make our team, and torreira and either xhaka or the dozi would piss all over matic and the sneaky herrera c.unt :censored: :censored:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

I already see some of these morons hailing Sol(whatever his name is) after hammering Cardiff tonight. Utter tools :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Looks like old moaninho is gonna be fair game now for the journo's

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8047180/ ... nde-woman/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

For all the Manure fans creaming themselves over yesterday's win a sobering thought might be that Agent Moyes' first league game as Manure manager was a 4-1 win in Wales.