Saints (H) 24/2 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Saints (H) 24/2 @ 14:05

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 am

The wiggy cu.nt essentially trusted wanker to run the club and wanker fucked up. We are on course for a £60M operating loss from what I've seen of the financial forecasts but wanker refused to sell Sanchez to citeh for £60M so there is the loss sorted out right there. Oh we got Mhiki from manure in return - utter shite deal. Then wanker enables Wilshere and Ramsey to fuck off for free....another £40 - £50M pissed down the drain. Then we give Ozil the most ridiculous deal ever and piss another £20M a year in wages down the drain.

So had we bit the bullet and sold Sanchez and got the other sales right we would be sitting on about £50M with another £60M from Adidas and £40M from Emirates due to come in the summer. Wiggy is a cu.nt no argument from me but he has let the football side of things be run by the football people i.e. wanker and by fucking christ has TOF fucked it all up for us on his way out. I feel sorry for Emery having to sort out this mess to be honest I think wanker deserved to still be here so even the blind and ignorant of football and the media could see the fucking mess he has made of our club. Wiggy maybe a cu.nt but wanker has left us in our current predicament make no mistake about it.

As for our role in the PL......well many of us spent season after season going to Highbury with fuck all hope of a league win but we still went. It's in the blood. Going to HIghbury was a lot better than the bowl granted but it's still the Arsenal and I guess we all have to make our own choices.
I don't care about Wenger, he is old news and should have been even older news but for that wiggy c*nt, so again blaming Wenger is futile because all of his incompetence was enabled by wiggy, if he took more interest in Arsenal rather than building up his portfolio of sh*t sporting franchises then maybe he'd have spotted earlier that Wenger had turned into a dud, ignorance is no excuse!.

As for it being the same as the Highbury days, sorry but it just isn't, the game has changed and unless you have massive backing you have f*ck all chance of winning a title (Leicester fluke apart), we went 18 years without winning it 71-89, we are already at 15 (in May) and are less likely than ever to win it again now with austerity measures in place and Kroenke almost certainly taking money out.

All fans are doing by still going is damaging the club by encouraging the c*nt to stay, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind as they say, I don't think for a minute Liverpool or United fans would put up with Kroenke like our fans do, just weak minded and if that upsets anyone I don't really care!.
What was wiggy really supposed to do then? (fuck off and die I know) He gave wanker the room to operate and he ultimately hanged himself. Had he interfered with the club then there would have been the usual outrage and bluster so he kept out of the way and left the so called expert to run affairs - ultimately into the ground it would seem. The only good thing that might just come out of this is that as we drift slowly along our income is declining and therefore the value of the club diminishes - which is all the wiggy cu.nt is really interested in. The good times that he invested on the back of have gone and are in no danger of returning anytime soon so he is left with the current state of affairs.

As for going to the footy.....there is no answer to that I'm afraid. I have been going since the late 70s and am hooked. I renew my ST because I know that some beardy know fuck all twat will nick my ticket if I don't go and then it's a pain to get back in if things turn round. I really don't give two fucks about anyones opinion on that as it is my choice. My reference to the Highbury days was that we were used to winning little back then but you still went. Maybe the affinity to a team of british players was relevant then, the money to get in wasn't as daft as it is today, who knows but it's your team and you went. Life was certainly better in a crowd of 20,000 fans in Highbury than 60,000 with some of the utter twats we have now at the bowl. Back then a couple of thousand in Avenell Road was enough to get shot of Neil but the reality is that isn't going to work for wiggy. So you make your choice.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Couple of points for what it's worth that lot up the road do have a billionaire owner in Joe Lewis.

For us SKE we know will not invest a penny or dime of his own in the club he is an INVESTOR nothing more or less,he will only be tempted to sell if someone offers him way over our worth which would mean someone offering north of 2 billion :shock: unfortunately he has NEVER as yet sold any of his 'sporting portfolio' those that cashed in to him did not have our best interests at heart,only their pockets.

The PL is awash with money there are 10 PL clubs listed in the top 20 richest clubs in the world,hopefully the bubble will burst TV revenue wise like it did in Italy because the apathy in our fan base matchdays comes from many true Arsenal fans walking away from going to games like myself a fan that actually doesn't feel the connection I did with the club.We are a corporate club and have lost direction the stadium move has been great for the investors the true fans that still go have been mugged off big time.

You know if it gets to the stage where almost the top 2 divisions premier league and championship are foreign owned clubs I will call it now there will be a massive change in football in regards relegation.

If they had their way one up one down and maybe the second team from the bottom plays off against the next three in the championship.

If people like SKE had their way there would actually be no relegation from the PL mirroring what he knows about football fuck all.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:18 pm

What was wiggy really supposed to do then? (fuck off and die I know)
f*ck off and die would be #1 choice yes. :twisted:

But I don't get this defending him for backing Wenger nonsense, Wenger was clearly past it by 2010/11 at the latest, I wanted him out after the wheels came off in 07/08 as it was clear then his teams were flakey snowflakes, would Abramovich and co have continued to back Wenger with talk of top 4 being a trophy?, would they b*llocks.

He owns a string of rubbish sports franchises and now we have joined them and people think somehow we'll be the one exception to his track record of mediocrity?, probably the same fans who thought Wenger would come good despite failure after failure, maybe in 2029 our fans might actually realise what a parasite wiggy is, a lot of them seem a bit slow on the uptake!.

We're on a road to nowhere... :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

But I don't get this defending him for backing Wenger nonsense, Wenger was clearly past it by 2010/11 at the latest, I wanted him out after the wheels came off in 07/08 as it was clear then his teams were flakey snowflakes, would Abramovich and co have continued to back Wenger with talk of top 4 being a trophy?, would they b*llocks.

He owns a string of rubbish sports franchises and now we have joined them and people think somehow we'll be the one exception to his track record of mediocrity?, probably the same fans who thought Wenger would come good despite failure after failure, maybe in 2029 our fans might actually realise what a parasite wiggy is, a lot of them seem a bit slow on the uptake!.

I'm not defending him honest :shock: I'm just questioning the chances of what you say actually happening when they should have. The problem is that the dopey fu.cker doesn't have a clue about football and the chances of him taking affirmative action on wanker even by 2011 was very slim. They have been a pair of useless cu.nts for the last ten years but while wiggy is a parasitic cu.nt, wanker has proven to be an even bigger cu.nt imo through his handling of the club's finances for the last few years. I guess it's just a case of which of those cu.nts annoys you more than the other.

There's always the chance of the #1 option though.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Tbh when we were trying to get Wenger out, a lot of fans who wouldn't protest often came out with "What about Kroenke, he's the main culprit" ......... so I think if things continue to go downhill a lot more of our fans would join protests against Kroenke than they did against Wenger. But nobody really has the stomach for it, especially knowing how apathetic our fans are.

I reckon we are going to become a firm fixture between 6 & 8th position over the next few years and become a club with a revolving door of managers. Come the end of 2019/20 season, Dick will be gone...if not sooner and the managerial roundabout will begin. And we'll be shopping for managers in the same place we get our players....the bargain bin.

But hey, if we beat Saints a new unbeaten run will begin :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

there are 2 options:

1. give up and accept that we are a faded force and won't ever compete at the highest level ever again.
sadly this is the most likely and I actually predicted on here a few years ago that we would become the next Newcastle United - they won lots of FA Cups in the 1950s just like we have recently. Since then.....nothing. They still get thousands turning up each week, we will too.

2. back the manager and the team to get back into the top 4, and try and build from there.
sadly this is very unlikely as Kroenke WILL NEVER invest enough in the team, even if we got back into the top 4.

I'm backing the second option for now, and why I have decided to go on Sunday but I do think that the protests against Kroenke can't come soon enough.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm
there are 2 options:

1. give up and accept that we are a faded force and won't ever compete at the highest level ever again.
sadly this is the most likely and I actually predicted on here a few years ago that we would become the next Newcastle United - they won lots of FA Cups in the 1950s just like we have recently. Since then.....nothing. They still get thousands turning up each week, we will too.

2. back the manager and the team to get back into the top 4, and try and build from there.
sadly this is very unlikely as Kroenke WILL NEVER invest enough in the team, even if we got back into the top 4.

I'm backing the second option for now, and why I have decided to go on Sunday but I do think that the protests against Kroenke can't come soon enough.
TBH I think everybody still backs the team and most of us want Emery to do well......but this team in the CL :shock: :shock: :shock: .........it doesn't bear thinking about. We look out of our depth in the Europa League :? :?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:15 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm
there are 2 options:

TBH I think everybody still backs the team and most of us want Emery to do well......but this team in the CL :shock: :shock: :shock: .........it doesn't bear thinking about. We look out of our depth in the Europa League :? :?
to be honest I prefer to be in the Europa League anyway.
more chance (like last season) of going a long way in the competition.

the problem is that there is too big a difference in payment for the 2 competitions.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

a shit struggling team at home on a sunday at a stupid fucking time is it?

*cocks gun*

:suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:44 pm
a shit struggling team at home on a sunday at a stupid fucking time is it?

*cocks gun*

Yup. We've all been here before....

*takes gun from Henry's cold dead fingers*

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:04 pm
I reckon we are going to become a firm fixture between 6 & 8th position over the next few years and become a club with a revolving door of managers. Come the end of 2019/20 season, Dick will be gone...if not sooner and the managerial roundabout will begin. And we'll be shopping for managers in the same place we get our players....the bargain bin.

But hey, if we beat Saints a new unbeaten run will begin :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yep that is where we are going - destination higher midtable for eternity, unless there is a positive ownership change, which is sadly very unlikely, the wiggy blood sucker doesn't let go of 'his assets'. I've given up on the club now, 30 years of support down the drain.

I will still watch from afar - as in checking results when I cba, the odd game on TV if I haven't got my hair to wash or whatever more interesting (most things) to do, probably cup games as the league is a total waste of time.

Sad times but I saw it all coming 10 years ago.. I shouldn't be surprised.

Oh and Usmanov can f*ck off with his mate Abramovich now, another sell out c*nt.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of fairweather, snowflakey, JCL cu.nts you lot are.

:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Oh I'm fucking triggered now. :banghead:

Or fingered. :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

BORIS JOHNSON

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

BORIS JOHNSON

:lol:
Phew!! Thank God. :lol: