ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by clockender1 »

Luiz is done. still waiting on Iwobi....

i rated marco silva up until today.

Dick said he is looking forward to working with Luiz again....

PSG i guess ?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

David Ornstein on Arsenal’s transfer business: “They wanted, for a long time - a winger, a box-to-box midfielder, a centre-back & a left-back - and they’ve got all of them in this window alone.” [BBC] #afc

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Don't lose sight of the real figures and the fact that the Kroenke's have added fu.ck all to this window. The twats on SSN are all shouting about our big spending but it's down to very clever deals and accounting by Raul.
Agreed.

Getting worried that Iwobi deal will fall though.. :|

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Now that's not a bad window,just need iwobi to go to everton and hopefully 1of the foreign clubs will be in for mustafi .

NickF

Post by NickF »

Jock Gooner wrote:
The twats on SSN are all shouting about our big spending but it's down to very clever deals and accounting by Raul.
Isn't that Raul's job though??

From the list of outgoing players there is no one that will be really missed. £30m for Iwobi is genius..

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bet there's an office full of clerks at Everton desperately trying every trick to fu.ck up the Iwobi deal and become the saviours of Everton.

Bast.ards :cussing:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Luis to wear No 23 ,same as Sol, invincible season coming up :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Guardian | Everton have completed the late transfer of Alex Iwobi from Arsenal more than two hours after the transfer window closed. Transfer fee could reach upto £35m. He will sign a 5 year contract.

https://t.co/znMjrKuHxz

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

NickF wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
The twats on SSN are all shouting about our big spending but it's down to very clever deals and accounting by Raul.

From the list of outgoing players there is no one that will be really missed. £30m for Iwobi is genius..

Yes, it's Raul's job to do that and he's done it very well, indeed beyond our expectations even - that wasn't being disputed :rubchin: Wtf? :lol:

I was just pointing out for some on here that the bullsh.it being spouted by SSN and the cashflow reality of our transfer window are in fact two very different things.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Yay!!!!! Iwobi has gone.

Fucking yeeehaw!!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sky are a bunch of cuntards - especially jim (look at me look at me...) white - what a VadgeCunt

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Yay!!!!! Iwobi has gone.

Fucking yeeehaw!!!
Damn it's just started raining, I was saving the fireworks for November 5th but... :twisted:

Midz

Post by Midz »

SSN Transfer Day show is absolute bullshit. They drag out every deal and repeat themselves time after time.
It's really immature.
We watch it or keep an eye on it because they do announce the news pretty quick but their reporters are only doing what we do and read the crap coming out in the various press, and then report on it like they're billy the fucking bollox.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm
NickF wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Yes, it's Raul's job to do that and he's done it very well, indeed beyond our expectations even - that wasn't being disputed :rubchin: Wtf? :lol:

I was just pointing out for some on here that the bullsh.it being spouted by SSN and the cashflow reality of our transfer window are in fact two very different things.
Sorry, I thought you were just being a miserable bastard about what looks a pretty decent window. :D