Forget talk of flags and politics, lets talk ARSENAL!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
archiks

Forget talk of flags and politics, lets talk ARSENAL!!!

Post by archiks »

My word, all i have to say is AT LAST an English name on the score sheet!! Let this be the start of more, (hopefully Theo can get one in very soon)

archiks

Post by archiks »

Is Theo injured or has he just dropped him?

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

someone mentioned to me at the charlton game that he's injured. his back i think. more likely a week in the sun has been agreed to give melanie a chance to top up the tan. so let's hope he's 'injured' in that respect and returns for the cup games.

archiks

Post by archiks »

I seriously think we need to start playing theo on the right for the rest of this season as Hleb just doenst do it for me. he twists and turns but does nothing else. Against Charlton he was IN THE 6 YARD BOX and instead of shooting HE CROSSED IT TO AN OFFSIDE VAN PERSIE!!! come on, this no shooting crap is becoming a joke!