The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:01 am
Bulgaria v England was a horrible watch last night. .Cavemen were more enlightened than some Bulgarian fans.
Didn't watch it. Racist chanting?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:08 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Bulgaria v England was a horrible watch last night. .Cavemen were more enlightened than some Bulgarian fans.
Yes, monkey chants at England's black players, play was stopped twice in the first half and there were announcements that the game may be abandoned if it continued. Police moved some local fans out at half time so second half passed fairly quietly...I'm no fan of international football but was glad Sterling scored a few last night.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:08 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Yes, monkey chants at England's black players, play was stopped twice in the first half and there were announcements that the game may be abandoned if it continued. Police moved some local fans out at half time so second half passed fairly quietly...I'm no fan of international football but was glad Sterling scored a few last night.
Despicable racist cùnts. :censored:

I too am no fan of the interlull and certainly no fan of that Ingerland team and absolutely no fan of the girlfriend-beating little toerag that is Sterling but I'm thrilled he scored against those vermin. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

I don't watch engerland anymore, zero interest . How anyone can be surprised about eastern Europeans racist views clearly hasn't been on a building site in London. There was almost a riot on the one next door last week between the African security guards and the Bulgarian labourers . Result Africa 1 Bulgaria didn't !

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

It was all planned, I am not even sure they were football fans. More like far right activists looking for maximum publicity.

I wonder if after they were ejected from the ground if the authorities actually did anything about it like arrest them and take details. Somehow, I think they were probably just allowed to leave with no repercussions.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think were all going a bit far here,racist chanting isnt nice but that's all it is chanting . The way the Hypocritical British press is harping on you would think the player's were lynched. UEFA / FIFA have done nothing about racism but if they through Bulgaria out of the competition it would end such things overnight.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Herd wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:20 am
I think were all going a bit far here,racist chanting isnt nice but that's all it is chanting . The way the Hypocritical British press is harping on you would think the player's were lynched. UEFA / FIFA have done nothing about racism but if they through Bulgaria out of the competition it would end such things overnight.

Unfortunately Herd. Throwing out/banning a country or club from competing in a tournament will not end racism, especially not overnight. Just take a look at Italy and the racist abuse aimed at black players, and the justification of the chants.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Football is an avenue for extremists to peddle their ideologies in some countries, and the herd mentality (pardon the pun) of those who do this means that they involve a much wider audience inside a football ground, as there are always randoms who turn up to these games that get sucked into the atmosphere.

They don't operate CCTV in places like Bulgaria that we see in the PL, where if you throw a banana your out and banned for life as we have seen.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Herd wrote:
Agree 100% on the hypocrisy, I don’t believe for one minute that throwing Bulgaria or any other country out, would end racism, xenophobia or hooliganism, simply because those involved aren’t real fans!
I would also add the FA to the list of hypocrites, their refusal to nail John Terry was hypocrisy of the highest order.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Racists be racist, I didn't say banning will stop racism but fans would think twice before chanting
at football matches !
We are all racist in some ways
, even if we think we are not ,its part of tribalism ,we favour what we know and where were from, so we discriminate.
Whether its north v south london ,scousers Yorkshire dublin v culchies etc it happens,but it doesn't mean we are necessarily evil Nazis.
Throwing a few Zeig Heils and chanting a few monkey noises makes you a more a childish fool than hardened stormtrooper. I just think there are more evils out there that are real and far more menacing. I also think that singing we can see you holding hands @Brighton isnt homophobic ,its funny.

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:32 am
It was all planned, I am not even sure they were football fans. More like far right activists looking for maximum publicity.

I wonder if after they were ejected from the ground if the authorities actually did anything about it like arrest them and take details. Somehow, I think they were probably just allowed to leave with no repercussions.

That's my viewpoint on the vast majority of the unacceptable racist crap that is everywhere nowadays :evil: Surely I cant be the only one who thinks that the more publicity racist scumbags get, the more it encourages others to do the same ? TV companies refuse to show streakers/pitch invaders in case it encourages other people to do the same, yet it never occurs to anyone that stopping giving these c.unts publicity might actually reduce the spread of racist behaviour. It amuses me when I read about all these high profile people (not just in sport) who complain about being trolled and racially abused online ........ wouldnt the obvious thing to do would be to delete your facebook/twitter/instagram account ? Are these knobs so self indulgent that they think that the world wont survive without their boring and ridiculous updates on their lives on social media ?

As herd says, racism has always been around and probably always will lurk in the background, but electing di.ckheads like trump has given new life and encouragement to the redneck fcukers to stick their heads back out :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

You have to remember that a lot of Eastern European nations are in a 70's time warp due to the fact they haven't been able to think for themselves for years and suddenly they have freedom ,Facism is a sort of hard mans fashion for a lot of these nobs just as it was for Chelsea fans back in the day
We have given them what they wanted and that's a lot of Publicity !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Racists be racist, I didn't say banning will stop racism but fans would think twice before chanting
at football matches !
, even if we think we are not ,its part of tribalism ,we favour what we know and where were from, so we discriminate.
Whether its north v south london ,scousers Yorkshire dublin v culchies etc it happens,but it doesn't mean we are necessarily evil Nazis.
Throwing a few Zeig Heils and chanting a few monkey noises makes you a more a childish fool than hardened stormtrooper. I just think there are more evils out there that are real and far more menacing. I also think that singing we can see you holding hands @Brighton isnt homophobic ,its funny.
Thats an honest balanced post IMO

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm
Herd wrote:
at football matches !
Does that mean that 90 mins of "Elton John is a homosexual" at Watford back in the day was more a statement of fact than homophobic tendencies.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm
Herd wrote:
at football matches !
Does that mean that 90 mins of "Elton John is a homosexual" at Watford back in the day was more a statement of fact than homophobic tendencies.

:shock:

I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock: