Vitoria A Weds 6th Nov KO 1550

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Vitoria A Weds 6th Nov KO 1550

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ozil, Aubameyang and xhaka not in the squad for this game

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:19 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:43 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:29 am
I think we will win this one easily ,setting us up nicely for a super away win at Leicester !
Those pills the doctor gave me are really working !

And anything else you might have..............
And Me!!! :D
Alas if there was such an elixir to wash away the despair that is watching the once famous Arsenal Football club , :) ,I went to the quacks once and he gave me the happy pill and it made me feel suicidal and Ive never been suicidal,I don't do happy pills just quality cocaine banging tunes and cider !

Told a bloke that used to work for me, that yeah, I might have an aggressive problem, but that he had a passive aggressive problem and that was worse ! He sought help for it by going to a shrink ! :lol: :lol:

Ended up going down the route of feeling depressed and his doctor gave him the happy pills you're talking about. This guy was (still is) an arch boozer and as a total party animal, clubbing in the 80s and then the rave scene, was quite a "substance" afficionado. Well, those happy pills slaughtered him ! :lol: He was having mad, psychoactive dreams and they were making him feel awful and more depressed than he thought he already was. Stuck with it for a while due to doctor's advice, despite me telling him to pack them up, but eventually had to come off. Got back on the booze and back to normal. :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Herd wrote:
I think we will win this one easily ,setting us up nicely for a super away win at Leicester !

Alas if there was such an elixir to wash away the despair that is watching the once famous Arsenal Football club , :) ,I went to the quacks once and he gave me the happy pill and it made me feel suicidal and Ive never been suicidal,I don't do happy pills just quality cocaine banging tunes and cider !
When I was 21 or so I was in an intense cocaine and sex fuelled relationship for about 6 months with this girl and we used to snort coke off each others bodies. And then a mate of mine pointed out that even dry human skin has a thin layer of perspiration on it that makes coke damp. And damp coke can cause seizures and heart attacks and lead to multi-organ failure. That kinda killed the fun tbh.

Weirdest thing is we separated, lost touch, and both got serious jobs, got married to other people and had kids etc and at my daughters first parent teacher meeting nearly a quarter of a century later who rocks up with her hubby?

The girl.

Here was these two ostensibly sensible parents (me and her) that had this seedy little secret that no one else in that hallway knew about. We could barely look at each other. The mind plays havoc with you in these situations. I literally stood there terrified, and prayed to God she wouldn't walk up to me and my wife and daughter and say something like "remember all those times I snorted coke off your cock?". :shock: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

This thread is a lot more interesting than it would have been if we'd been talking about a crap fixture lined up for tomorrow.
Who we playing ??

:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I see the swiss fannybulge isnt in tbe squad..maybe el reenghole is saving him for a fisting at the foxes..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:53 pm
Herd wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Herd wrote:

When I was 21 or so I was in an intense cocaine and sex fuelled relationship for about 6 months with this girl and we used to snort coke off each others bodies. And then a mate of mine pointed out that even dry human skin has a thin layer of perspiration on it that makes coke damp. And damp coke can cause seizures and heart attacks and lead to multi-organ failure. That kinda killed the fun tbh.

Weirdest thing is we separated, lost touch, and both got serious jobs, got married to other people and had kids etc and at my daughters first parent teacher meeting nearly a quarter of a century later who rocks up with her hubby?

The girl.

Here was these two ostensibly sensible parents (me and her) that had this seedy little secret that no one else in that hallway knew about. We could barely look at each other. The mind plays havoc with you in these situations. I literally stood there terrified, and prayed to God she wouldn't walk up to me and my wife and daughter and say something like "remember all those times I snorted coke off your cock?". :shock: :lol:
So it wasn't a line then, just a dot ! :D :wink: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:11 pm
I see the swiss fannybulge isnt in tbe squad..maybe el reenghole is saving him for a fisting at the foxes..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Good ebening, I am El Reenghole....."

Fuck me, I'm sure I shouldn't find this stuff as funny as I do. Like a schoolboy ! "The Swiss fannybulge" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good ol' Falkirk.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

Fuck me, I'm sure I shouldn't find this stuff as funny as I do. Like a schoolboy ! "The Swiss fannybulge" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good ol' Falkirk.
:lol:

The mind boggles..

Captain Catastrophe's a Camel Toe. :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Good ol' Falkirk.
Online gooner the home of infantile banter :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Good ol' Falkirk.
:lol:

The mind boggles..

Captain Catastrophe's a Camel Toe. :D
He is indeed :D that would make a good banner :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Banter On A Banner

Coming your way soon! :D :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Probably could be less interested but I'm really not sure. Fucking afternoon kick-off against some load of nobodies in a town of about 20 people. Fuck me, it's like we've gone back to the 90s Cup Winners Cup all over again.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:32 pm
Banter On A Banner

Coming your way soon! :D :barscarf:
8) :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Are you laughing at the great ringholio ? Actually he does sound like Beavis when he talks like the Great Cornholio .
Damp Cocaine ??? Surely all cocaine gets damp it goes up the nose and down your throat ????? I realise that the drug has huge potential for Heart Attacks seizures and everything including organ failure ,but I cant see the Damp bit making any difference !
PS I'm not really a crazed coke head cos I don't go out very often and I have an 8 year old boy to look after ,I say it cos I'd like to and living in Singapore for a total 10 years it simply isn't an option unless your stupid !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:19 pm
Are you laughing at the great ringholio ? Actually he does sound like Beavis when he talks like the Great Cornholio .
Damp Cocaine ??? Surely all cocaine gets damp it goes up the nose and down your throat ????? I realise that the drug has huge potential for Heart Attacks seizures and everything including organ failure ,but I cant see the Damp bit making any difference !
PS I'm not really a crazed coke head cos I don't go out very often and I have an 8 year old boy to look after ,I say it cos I'd like to and living in Singapore for a total 10 years it simply isn't an option unless your stupid !
The problem with damp coke is it does not distribute into the user as quickly as regular dry coke so people often get frustrated and take a second or third hit too quickly which can lead to a sudden overload and "cocaine intoxication". In Oireland there have been a good few deaths through use of damp coke.