Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Bradywasking

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:27 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:22 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Anyone stay watching Sky Sports after the game last night? I heard that Jamie Carragher apologised to Patrick Evra over the way Liverpool handled the fallout from the Suarez racism affair. Is this true?
True, but it was a world class piece of misdirection by spit the scouse as he was picking Evra's pocket as he said it. What a pro
Excellent work Jamie... :D....and if he gets caught he can revert to the second most popular Scouse pastime..blame someone else.
Has spitting at children suddenly been bumped down to third? :shock: I'm so out of touch.
1.Thieving
2. Blaming others
3. Getting your own way
4. Not working
5. Spitting at children.
6. Telling misty eyed stories of life on the Kop.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rio Ferdinand has called on Liverpool FC to apologise to Patrice Evra over their handling of the Suarez racism story.....Nice idea Rio but Evra will probably end up having to apologise to them.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am
Rio Ferdinand has called on Liverpool FC to apologise to Patrice Evra over their handling of the Suarez racism story.....Nice idea Rio but Evra will probably end up having to apologise to them.
:lol: That's life

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I see the scouse murdering filth bastards, want the date of their qtr final changed or they wont play it!
Fuck but I hate that club!

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Hundreds of council tenants are being made homeless at the New Swamp in Middlesex, I don't remember Islington Council agreeing to let Arsenal do the same? I know some businesses were forced to relocate from Ashburton Grove but were paid above market rates to do so.

Seems that some of the council tenants have been moved to more derelict estates due for demolition & are certainly not guaranteed any new homes in new developments.
This gypo club really are the lowest form of vermin. :banghead:

The Pikeys with a toilet lid for a stadium really are a bunch of lowlives, from corrupt, tax dodging ownership, to fans & players. :cussing:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslond ... ailsignout

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm
Hundreds of council tenants are being made homeless at the New Swamp in Middlesex, I don't remember Islington Council agreeing to let Arsenal do the same? I know some businesses were forced to relocate from Ashburton Grove but were paid above market rates to do so.

Seems that some of the council tenants have been moved to more derelict estates due for demolition & are certainly not guaranteed any new homes in new developments.

The Pikeys with a toilet lid for a stadium really are a bunch of lowlives, from corrupt, tax dodging ownership, to fans & players. :cussing:

We were completely screwed by Islington Council, the local residents and the businesses on what is now Ashburton. My mate worked for one of those companies and the family that owned the business...with branches elsewhere....were very wealthy Hampstead residents. Their premises was the fulcrum of the stadium resistance movement and the owner was a key negotiator with the Club. One of the key activists was a barrister, typical of the parvenus who live in Highbury and who object to the existence of a football club that pre-dates them by decades and is part of the beating heart of the community.

Anyway, most of those businesses were perfectly happy to be relocated, including the business my mate worked for and he would tell how his boss thought the offer was very good and very fair, but simply refused to accept it, knowing that they could hold out for plenty more. It cost the Club a fortune and they had no support from the Council, quite the opposite, because they were making their own demands about Holloway Rd station etc.

Fucking infuriating and especially when you see how councils all across the country, help their local teams, even at the expense of residents and businesses, as Almunia describes above. Then you get City and fucking West Ham being gifted their stadiums, out of taxpayers money ! Still rankles with me to this day how badly Islington treated us and part of me wishes we'd said fuck you and moved away....although it would have broken my heart !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Vermin. :censored:

Almunia is a clown

New recycling depot in between Cally & Holloway Road stations plus contributions to local transport infrastructure / TFL cost Arsenal £115million, plus Arsenal gave 800 homes / 25% from their various housing developments towards social housing. :shock:

The Toilet Lids have demanded TFL / London's Mayor / Assembly pay for Victoria Line extension to the Middlesex swamp, whilst paying zilch towards transport improvements, North Circular Road is a disaster zone at night games.

The government & Mayor / Assembly were even giving the swamp dwellers grants after they burned down the neighbourhood. They have chipped in fúck all to the local area. Johnson approved their new stadium whilst refusing AFC Wimbledon's, obviously a Boris bung was involved.! :twisted:

They are even building a 180 bed hotel when Arsenal keep getting refused, Islington Council have ripped off the club big time, whilst others get cheap stadiums , WHU & City, we have to pay much more than anyone else.

The stadium & associated developments have really improved the area, even Jezza Corbyn said so to me, yet the club gets fleeced to stay in the borough & fans end up paying higher admission prices. :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

So glad that Son has recovered from the horrific injury he received at Goodison Park last Sunday and can play tonight for Tottenham Hotspur.
Well if you had been on Mars for the last few days and just switched on the Spuds game on BT Sport on arrival home you would think that Son was the victim of the foul not the perpetrator. So much love and understanding for him .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:28 pm
So glad that Son has recovered from the horrific injury he received at Goodison Park last Sunday and can play tonight for Tottenham Hotspur.
Well if you had been on Mars for the last few days and just switched on the Spuds game on BT Sport on arrival home you would think that Son was the victim of the foul not the perpetrator. So much love and understanding for him .
The media love-in with that Son cùnt and the vermin in general is sickening. The biggest diving cheat in the PL Fat Tongue gets a constant pass from them on his constant diving. Poxychinos, he of the decade-long career without ever winning a single trophy, is touted as a world class elite manager. Stupid ^^ Eyebrows, another diver also gets a constant pass as does this Son mutt who on top of being a diver is a cynical filthy little cùnt.

:censored:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:26 pm
New recycling depot in between Cally & Holloway Road stations plus contributions to local transport infrastructure / TFL cost Arsenal £115million, plus Arsenal gave 800 homes / 25% from their various housing developments towards social housing. :shock:

The Toilet Lids have demanded TFL / London's Mayor / Assembly pay for Victoria Line extension to the Middlesex swamp, whilst paying zilch towards transport improvements, North Circular Road is a disaster zone at night games.

The government & Mayor / Assembly were even giving the swamp dwellers grants after they burned down the neighbourhood. They have chipped in fúck all to the local area. Johnson approved their new stadium whilst refusing AFC Wimbledon's, obviously a Boris bung was involved.! :twisted:

They are even building a 180 bed hotel when Arsenal keep getting refused, Islington Council have ripped off the club big time, whilst others get cheap stadiums , WHU & City, we have to pay much more than anyone else.

The stadium & associated developments have really improved the area, even Jezza Corbyn said so to me, yet the club gets fleeced to stay in the borough & fans end up paying higher admission prices. :banghead:
As much as I don't like questioning planning decisions between ourselves and the spuds, Arsenal pulled the plug on the redevelopment of both Holloway Road and Drayton Park stations when the Emirates was built. Nothing has been spent on both stations, and as far as I am aware on Arsenal Tube station. This is the reason Holloway Road is closed for an hour after games.

Arsenal also made a lot of money on the construction of flats in the old Highbury as well as several new developments surrounding the new stadium. There is no doubt, however, the Ashburton development has regenerated the area in a good way.

Still fucking hate Tottenham more than the Bin Dippers though!

Almunia is a clown

TFL spent all the Arsenal transport money on Finsbury Park & Highbury & Islington stations, they are used most by the fans & both have most of the same rail / tube routes passing through as Holloway Road / Drayton Park do. Those two stations would have cost massive amounts to modernise & are not as busy outside match days anyway.

Most modern stadium crowd control policies promote crowds walking to stations further away dispersing along the way to prevent overcrowding & safety issues. Stations right beside stadiums are considered to have potential dangers from overcrowding when fans leave the stadium.

It could be worse, Archway station is about the same distance as Seven Sisters / To&%*)scum Hale is from the New Swamp, at least Arsenal fans have even more choices for rail stations around the local area apart from those mentioned above.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The diving Mane cùnt admitted in the meejia that if he feels any contact he'll go down but claims that's not diving. :censored:

Where's the outcry by the meejia about this cheating cùnt? :shock:

Can you imagine the fucking hysteria and the witch-hunt if one our lot said the same thing? :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 pm
The diving Mane cùnt admitted in the meejia that if he feels any contact he'll go down but claims that's not diving. :censored:

Can you imagine the fucking hysteria and the witch-hunt if one our lot said the same thing? :roll:

Come now old chap, next thing you'll be suggesting that there ought to have been accusations of serial diving against those serial divers Gerrard and Rooney.......errrrr, hold on a minute ..........

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Come now old chap, next thing you'll be suggesting that there ought to have been accusations of serial diving against those serial divers Gerrard and Rooney.......errrrr, hold on a minute ..........
:lol:

Those pair of cùnts could have won gold at the Olympics. :censored: