Brighton H Thurs 5th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Brighton H Thurs 5th Dec KO 815pm

Post by GoonerMuzz »

No matter who we get he'll need a miracle to do anything with the majority of these players, i'm beginning to feel a relegation battle may become a reality :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't have the words to describe what I am witnessing if the board haven't appointed a decent manager by this time next week it will show how small and insignificant we have become in the world of football.

FuckOFF Kroenke you wig wearing piece of FILTH :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 pm
No matter who we get he'll need a miracle to do anything with the majority of these players, i'm beginning to feel a relegation battle may become a reality :banghead:
Just had a look at the table...we are 4 points away from southampton FFS....this is getting fucking silly now

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Fuckin' load of bollocks. Bunch of pussy's. 0-3. :oops: :oops:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Wow - Arsenal are really bad this year. They look to be a hodgepodge team put together with no real thought on how they would play. If they keep this up, they will get relegated this year. I can't really see a way forward at the moment or anyone who would want to take over considering the owner.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Absolutely dog shit, I've never been this depressed about my Arsenal, it's fuckin soul destroying, how the fuck have we stooped so low in such a short space of time.

I couldn't give a fuck how much stick I'm about to get cos most on here are clueless when it comes to football (but I do love you all) but the Frenchman would have us winning these home games against this lot and all the other shit that we've dropped points against.

We would also never be conceding the amount of chances we do, fuck me sideways we would concede to a women's fuckin side :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

First-half stats

Possession: 48% / 52%
Shots: 4 / 8

Grim reading for Arsenal fans.

https://t.co/NxvgJeK62M

#ARSBHA https://t.co/hU5AFDCQJU

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:09 pm
Absolutely dog shit, I've never been this depressed about my Arsenal, it's fuckin soul destroying, how the fuck have we stooped so low in such a short space of time.

I couldn't give a fuck how much stick I'm about to get cos most on here are clueless when it comes to football (but I do love you all) but the Frenchman would have us winning these home games against this lot and all the other shit that we've dropped points against.

We would also never be conceding the amount of chances we do, fuck me sideways we would concede to a women's fuckin side :roll:
We are a women's side and all our players are on blob. :(

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:11 pm

:lol:

They'll all be crying in the dressing room now blaming it all on men :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

They have to turn this around, Brighton are the better team at present, these fuckers are making me ill watching this living nightmare

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:11 pm

They'll all be crying in the dressing room now blaming it all on men :lol:

True.

We love you Freddie but please just toddle off and let Vic Akers have a go :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

No win in 2 months,11 games without a clean sheet....these *word censored* could actually fucking relegate us :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Chippy Brady on Premier Sports TV Channel ……… "Freddie has to show some balls and take ozil off" 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Then: Remember when we were "THE GUNNERS" Grrrrr :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :box: Hard, Nasty Fucka's as in fuckk with us and we'll stomp on you yer wife and kids AND we'll out play and out score you.

Now: We are The Snowflakes - After you cyril, no nooo after you please you go ahead and score we'll stand by and watch...let me adjust my hair and tuck my shirt in so it doesn't get any wrinkles or creases in it...

:suicide:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I'd be happy if we just stayed up. :lol: