other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:59 pm
At last, a bit of fucking schadenfreude.

BBC claiming Liverpool players did themselves proud. They were somehow favourites with the bookies and were 4-0 down at half time for fucks sake.

Wankers.
Watched it in Sky and if it wasn't for the score being visible in the corner of the screen you would swear Liverpool were winning..little or no credit given to Villa.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Liverpool fabs on FB moaning that villa players shouldn't have celebrated their goals because they were only playing against kids.

As if we didn't have enough reasons to hate them

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

People online calling them LiVARpool

:lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Sorry sid.... I meant to add the word "cùnt" in there and forgot. :censored:

:lol: :wink:
:lol: l’ve been telling you for years, that they’re going to win it!
So “told you so” :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Sorry sid.... I meant to add the word "cùnt" in there and forgot. :censored:

:lol: :wink:
:lol: l’ve been hoping for years, that they’re going to win it!
So “told you so” :lol:
:shock:

Double cùnt. :lol: :wink:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

***This is just an example and I'm certain that Watford and Man U are both spotless paragons of virtue and honesty***

From the BBC website:
"No disrespect to Watford, who have done a fine job in this this game, but it is quite amazing that Manchester United can go from doing a number on Manchester City in their last away game to being on the verge of defeat to the Premier League's bottom club in their next away fixture."

When commentators say things like this on a fairly regular basis (closely followed by "it's what makes the Premier League so great") why is there no process of checking what's gone on?

We know that there are plenty of examples of football fraud linked to betting, so shouldn't the FA/Premier League look into results like this to preserve the integrity of their "product"?

I know, I know, "fat" and "chance" are the words that spring to mind but Christmas is the season of hope...

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Andrew wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:54 pm
***This is just an example and I'm certain that Watford and Man U are both spotless paragons of virtue and honesty***

From the BBC website:
"No disrespect to Watford, who have done a fine job in this this game, but it is quite amazing that Manchester United can go from doing a number on Manchester City in their last away game to being on the verge of defeat to the Premier League's bottom club in their next away fixture."

When commentators say things like this on a fairly regular basis (closely followed by "it's what makes the Premier League so great") why is there no process of checking what's gone on?

We know that there are plenty of examples of football fraud linked to betting, so shouldn't the FA/Premier League look into results like this to preserve the integrity of their "product"?

I know, I know, "fat" and "chance" are the words that spring to mind but Christmas is the season of hope...

Disclaimer above apart, are you accusing manure of throwing the game today :shock: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

United are the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, fucking Huddersfield blew my five game accy again - bastards. Cost me £176 :banghead:

Last time it was £316 three weeks ago. Wankers .

Am starting to hate them as much as Stoke. :cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Anthony Taylor just gave a freekick to the scum keeper after he "assaulted" the chav player right on half time.

Fuc.king unbelievable decision, utter bollox, keeper clatters the player but gets nowhere near the ball :shock:

VAR step in - penalty rightly given :barscarf:

Chav scum beating the scum scum 2 - 0 :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

And the spuds losing 2-0 at home to the chavs.

:barscarf:

We'll likely see the vermin come back and scrape a draw but mourinho must be spitting at HT :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I FU.CKING LOVE VAR TODAY :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Son you dirty bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:52 pm
I FU.CKING LOVE VAR TODAY :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Son you dirty bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:
They really are a ghastly bunch....The players, the manager, their fans.....

Blim

Post by Blim »

Nice to see Fat Frank sticking to Maureen. :barscarf: :barscarf: :box:

John F

Post by John F »

Racist behaviour by Spud fans, announcements made objects thrown on the pitch. What will the Media make of one of their favourite clubs being involved in bad behaviour? might get a one-line mention.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

John F wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:33 pm
Racist behaviour by Spud fans, announcements made objects thrown on the pitch. What will the Media make of one of their favourite clubs being involved in bad behaviour? might get a one-line mention.
In a statement Tottenham Hotspur FC have said Cockney accents were heard on the ferry....