AFTV gone too far

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: AFTV gone too far

Post by flash gunner »

Their days are numbered

Almunia is a clown

Re: AFTV gone too far DT gets 3 years jail

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: The latest broadcast from PrisonFanTV, courtesy of FB She Wore a Yellow Ribbon page! :-P

https://www.facebook.com/shewore/photos ... 2094143003

This on it's own is enough to demand that this poisonous shite be closed down immediately! :censored: :cussing:

Seriously these bunch of wrong 'uns need to be terminated, they are a total shame to our club :cussing: ! :banghead:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I support independent fan media. But AFTV do it wrong. They only got famous, or should I say infamous because of the meltdowns to the poor results we were getting under Wenger. Robbie appears to be a good guy, but he seems oblivious to the fact the channel is seen as a freakshow. I still cant wrap my head around Ty. The guy that lives in Arsenal gear - headphones, jacket, beanie. Im sure he has an Arsenal branded lunchbox and pencil case too.

Alternately is Man United fan called Mark Goldbridge - this is how independent fan media should be done. This guy is effortlessly funny

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

If you dont like AFTV dont watch it. No one makes you watch it.The Gooner would kill for the number of subscribers AFTV has

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Ernie71 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:08 am
If you dont like AFTV dont watch it. No one makes you watch it.The Gooner would kill for the number of subscribers AFTV has
Robbie, is that you? :rubchin: :wink:

I think the problem with AFTV is that it has a cast. When you centre a “fans views” channel around a set number of characters who act a certain way then it’s, very quickly, going to eat it’s own arse and become a gimmick. So much so that fans of other clubs tend to watch it more than actual Arsenal fans. My dad (who is Spurs) was the one who was showing me clips of the shouty stalker man, some fella screaming “blud, fam, ya get me” after everything he says, and some other similar folks and he’d find it hilarious. It’s a joke. I couldn’t tell you if it’s the same as I’ve never actively searched for it, but it’s been a punchline on our fanbase for a while.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd forgotten all about this irrelevant and utterly pathetic nonsense. That DT bloke, what an absolute prick and after years of shouting the word "Wanker" at seemingly every other human being on the planet, it looks very much like he's the biggest one out there. Nothing but a complete fucking thug.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads I'm deleting a few posts off here as a precaution. We can't accuse anyone of anything or even knowing anything based on rumour or our own assumptions.

Apologies to anyone that feels their post didn't merit being deleted but it's this kind of thing involving legal cases that could get us permanently shut down so I'm just not taking any chances.

Please do not name names on here or I'll have to delete the entire thread.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:06 pm
Lads I'm deleting a few posts off here as a precaution. We can't accuse anyone of anything or even knowing anything based on rumour or our own assumptions.

Apologies to anyone that feels their post didn't merit being deleted but it's this kind of thing involving legal cases that could get us permanently shut down so I'm just not taking any chances.

Can you delete all of Augies posts while youre there :wink: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh controversial :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

But what would we do to have a Laugh??? :D :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Apologies DB, the only reason I named him is because the court case has concluded, I’d heard about it months ago but didn’t post it on here for obvious reasons.

Anyway they’re all caaaaaaaaaaants.

LeftfootlegendGooner

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh controversial :lol:
:lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

But what would we do to have a Laugh??? :D :wink:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:42 pm
Apologies DB, the only reason I named him is because the court case has concluded, I’d heard about it months ago but didn’t post it on here for obvious reasons.

Anyway they’re all caaaaaaaaaaants.
No problem rodders. It's just best not to take chances with caaaaaaaaants! :wink:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

can someone explain the blud and fam thing......AFTV do it, that spud lad on you tube does it, is it a london thing....a football thing??