Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

goonersid

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by goonersid »

Well, as we brace ourselves for the most nauseating season ever, a media masturbation over these dirty murdering, thieving, victim bastards!
We are all aware of their “innocence” regarding hillsboro.
And the dodgy building work at heysel!
Lets remember their classless scouse attempt at giving “justice” to the 39 murdered juve fans?
Well in case any of the so called Arsenal fans on here, who “dont mind” these vermin scouse c u n t s winning the lge or even maybe going unbeaten??
Well when the 2 sides met for the first time after Heysel, at Anfield it consisted of a minutes silence ( which suggested both clubs were victims) a half and half mouser juve scarf and a goodie bag for eveyone at the game.
Don’t ever forget they are the ultimate scum if football, dirty vermin bastards and ni matter what success they may or may not achieve, they can nevef change what they are “dirty filthy murdering thieving fuckung scum”

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 pm
Well, as we brace ourselves for the most nauseating season ever, a media masturbation over these dirty murdering, thieving, victim bastards!
We are all aware of their “innocence” regarding hillsboro.
And the dodgy building work at heysel!
Lets remember their classless scouse attempt at giving “justice” to the 39 murdered juve fans?
Well in case any of the so called Arsenal fans on here, who “dont mind” these vermin scouse c u n t s winning the lge or even maybe going unbeaten??
Well when the 2 sides met for the first time after Heysel, at Anfield it consisted of a minutes silence ( which suggested both clubs were victims) a half and half mouser juve scarf and a goodie bag for eveyone at the game.
Don’t ever forget they are the ultimate scum if football, dirty vermin bastards and ni matter what success they may or may not achieve, they can nevef change what they are “dirty filthy murdering thieving fuckung scum”
Very well said ....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Trampy Shipman of the Stupid Teeth (to give him his full name) really is coming across as even more of a cataclysmic cùnt than we all already knew he was. :censored:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Another win for that filthy shower of *word censored* :roll: fuckin arseholes :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I have a feeling we might do the c u n t s!
Now that would be oh so sweet!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:03 am
Would be sweet to be the ones that prevent the unbeaten season but I'd be shitting myself if it comes down to our inconsistent snowflakes to do the job. I'd be more relaxed if they've lost before then tbh.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:07 am
goonersid wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:03 am
Would be sweet to be the ones that prevent the unbeaten season but I'd be shitting myself if it comes down to our inconsistent snowflakes to do the job. I'd be more relaxed if they've lost before then tbh.
:lol: No fu.cking chance if our delicate little flowers are required to do the job. Let's face it, even if we did somehow manage to find ourselves one up with a minute to go the ref would play 20 mins injury time and VAR would no doubt do the rest :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If ever there was any doubt about the powers that be wanting them to win the league, the multiple dodgy decision against Southampton today have put it to bed without a shadow of a doubt, even the 'pundits' on BT Sports called in to question most of the favourable Liverpool decisions today and they are usually wanking off to them :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I cannot put my finger on it but something is not right. As well as dubious decisions there is something suspect about the dippers results this season. I don't mean anything corrupt ... but it's almost as though there is some unwritten agreement across the game to stand back and let them win the title. It might even be a subconscious thing that is affecting opposition players, Refs/VAR and the already biased media - especially after last year and the record points total for runners up etc.

Many in the game think it will be good for football to see Liverpool win the title again. And so as a result most teams are not quite giving 100% against them. Or they are expecting to lose and they don't mind that too much because everyone admires Liverpool FC :roll: :censored: .

Surely in sport, teams on long unbeaten runs become a target for opponents? One where they revel in the chance to end the run and find extra motivation and determination to do so. Are we seeing this? Wolves have given them two good games and unluckily lost both but other teams are being beaten far too easily for my liking. Why are they not getting kicked off the park like we did? Because modern football doesnt it? Or what?

Even in a shit league like the PL now is, this Liverpool team are not good enough to have won 34 out of 35 games .. or whatever ridiculous number it now is :roll: . That is a joke. You should have to be exceptionally strong and outrageously talented to put a run like that together. And they're not.

And we all know if they have an invincible season they will be favourably compared to our invincibles. They'll be the best team ever and all that bullshit! Laughable when the captain is Jordan fucking Henderson!

Being as unbiased as I can possibly be I would take only VVD from their side to put ahead of Kolo Toure. That's it! And I am not totally convinced about that one either!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:16 pm
I cannot put my finger on it but something is not right. As well as dubious decisions there is something suspect about the dippers results this season. I don't mean anything corrupt ... but it's almost as though there is some unwritten agreement across the game to stand back and let them win the title. It might even be a subconscious thing that is affecting opposition players, Refs/VAR and the already biased media - especially after last year and the record points total for runners up etc.

Many in the game think it will be good for football to see Liverpool win the title again. And so as a result most teams are not quite giving 100% against them. Or they are expecting to lose and they don't mind that too much because everyone admires Liverpool FC :roll: :censored: .

Surely in sport, teams on long unbeaten runs become a target for opponents? One where they revel in the chance to end the run and find extra motivation and determination to do so. Are we seeing this? Wolves have given them two good games and unluckily lost both but other teams are being beaten far too easily for my liking. Why are they not getting kicked off the park like we did? Because modern football doesnt it? Or what?

Even in a shit league like the PL now is, this Liverpool team are not good enough to have won 34 out of 35 games .. or whatever ridiculous number it now is :roll: . That is a joke. You should have to be exceptionally strong and outrageously talented to put a run like that together. And they're not.

And we all know if they have an invincible season they will be favourably compared to our invincibles. They'll be the best team ever and all that bullshit! Laughable when the captain is Jordan fucking Henderson!

Being as unbiased as I can possibly be I would take only VVD from their side to put ahead of Kolo Toure. That's it! And I am not totally convinced about that one either!
This ^ 100%. Every word. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Well said Clash mate, you are BANG on the money.

Henderson what a fuckin' joke and then the vagrant with someone's elses teeth what a Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuntttt!

Heysel!
Heysel!
Heysel!

ps: Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if one of our players changed his name to Heysel and he scored the winning goal against them :D :D :D :D

Can you imagine the chants and BANTERRRRRR! :box: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :flag: :whee:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:29 am
If ever there was any doubt about the powers that be wanting them to win the league, the multiple dodgy decision against Southampton today have put it to bed without a shadow of a doubt, even the 'pundits' on BT Sports called in to question most of the favourable Liverpool decisions today and they are usually wanking off to them :roll:
the thing is though I bet SKY will be starting to get worried how they are going to sell the last couple of months of the season.
it looks likely now that Liverpool will wrap up the title by mid March.
an extremely boring end of season can't be good for them to get the viewers watching.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

At least with the title wrapped up with a couple of months of the season yet to play, they might play the stiffs in a few league games and rest up the big guns for a champions league quarter/semi final the following midweek. That way they at least won't go invincible,

That's the levels of hope I'm left with this season :suicide:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:29 am
the thing is though I bet SKY will be starting to get worried how they are going to sell the last couple of months of the season.
it looks likely now that Liverpool will wrap up the title by mid March.
an extremely boring end of season can't be good for them to get the viewers watching.
They sold what they needed to sell, the extra 1-3 customers that take up Sky Sports package due to renewals won't bother them. Plus, only bitter football fans would have the 'Liverpool won the league so won't watch games anymore' mentality.

Does it bother me they wrapped up the league so soon and the fact that they will win a PL title? Yes.

Will it stop me from watching BT Sports games and/or Super Sunday? Fuck no, football is a passion and not based on my rivals winning affecting my passion/mental state.

I guarantee you the view count will still be the same end of March, April and May.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 pm
At least with the title wrapped up with a couple of months of the season yet to play, they might play the stiffs in a few league games and rest up the big guns for a champions league quarter/semi final the following midweek. That way they at least won't go invincible,

That's the levels of hope I'm left with this season :suicide:
Klopp would be lying if he says he is not going for the invincible record. Depending how they do at Atletico, there is very little chance of resting happening because they'd get approx. 4-5 days (B'mouth) before 1st leg and 4 days after 2nd leg (Everton away) and that is enough to recover.

Bar injuries, that fucker will bring his A squad in all games and hunt down 100 points as well as 0L record.