CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:46 am
Have to Self Isolate.
Very sore throat
Coughing bouts started yesterday
High temperature (chest, neck, upper back) fuckk I'm Boiling

:(
Fingers crossed for a swift recovery OB - one, hopefully not Covid - get well soon fella

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Have to Self Isolate.
Very sore throat

Take care of yourself, horrible time for you and your family...
Hope you get well soon mate

This video is supposed to help with breathing exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLzAdr ... e=youtu.be

Herd

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Have to Self Isolate.
Very sore throat

Cant you get into hospital?? Or at least get tested ? What drugs do u have ?? Ffs get well m8 !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Have to Self Isolate.
Very sore throat

Fuck mate. Lock yourself away with some Sabbath Zeps and Floyd and keep hydrated. Hopefully its just flu. I had all the symptoms but my test came back negative so fingers crossed for you buddy. Take care and be safe.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:26 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:35 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:42 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:45 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:21 am
One thing that you can bet on is that we are not being told the whole truth and that when it is known it will be suppressed so that the people responsible escape scott free.
Anyone that has experienced the NHS tribe over the last 20 years knows that the Indians ( i.e Nurses , front line doctors , cleaning , ward maintenance staff etc work under extreme pressure and are as good as you can get . Then the chiefs , of which there are too many , are inefficient , do not communicate , have endless group meetings and yet seem to be paid more .
Now I agree that NHS staff deserve a lot of respect for sure but when it comes to cleaners I'm going to tell you a true story that may not apply to all hospitals but definitely this one.

I worked on the access control systems for a south London hospital that had a huge extension, while I was commissioning the system they had cleaners in groups of 3 and 4 sanitizing everything.

All these cleaners were foreign (African etc) and I watched them do a so called deep clean, I pointed out to them several areas that needed cleaning that they were missing and they just blanked me.

This is the level that they are used to and the reason why desease is rife in their countries so why the fuck would you employ them to clean our hospitals knowing their standards are fuckin atrocious.

Back in the day when old school midwives and matrons, nurses were in charge, hospitals were emaculate, it's not rocket fucking science ffs.

It's called hard work and an attention to detail that these people do not possess, that's not racist it's a fact, I've worked in Africa and I've seen it first hand.

With regard crying about some people going out or working etc, I can only assume these individuals are getting paid fully or work behind a safe screen, typical
Of the current climate, it's like a multi millionaire saying please stay at home ffs, pricks.

The best solution would have been herd immunity, put all the vulnerable people in lockdown and let the rest of us get working, only civil servants would argue against this.

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
Were you as embarrassed as I was to read that Augie. Look around every council estate in this country and you will see people that could do these jobs but choose not too, and of course they would leave our hospitals spotless.

What I don’t get is the Government have fucked up, they let the Tsunami they saw miles off hit the shore yet they are still spinning how we will overcome this scourge, yeah we are heading for a runners up place in the league table of deaths.

Tbh I'm not sure embarrassed is the right word buddy - I find it hilarious and hypocritical that any person can go off in a generalised rant against African people, can then claim that the are not racist, and can then incorrectly accuse someone else as being racist :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
Oh dear fuck me, thick as fuck retard delinquent still doesn't know what the word racism means or his thick as fuck sycophant (read arse licker) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :roll: :blah: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmm.... OK back on topic (that's a new one for me! :wink: ) I've stickied this thread as this COVID shit is not going away anytime soon. :|

Also please lads can we take the personal spat off this thread and just keep it for discussion of the virus? Cheers. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Originally posted this in the Basement but I think it fits here better maybe..... :wink:

Not only should Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton commit suicide in shame but the entire Democratic party should do so as penance for handing the Presidency to a spoiled moronic manchild by nominating the singularly most hated woman in America to run against him. They could have put up a convicted peadeophile as a candidate and had a better chance of beating Trumptard, the fucking idiots.   :censored:

The fact no one has assassinated the cretin Trumptard yet is astonishing tbh. During a GLOBAL PANDEMIC he goes into spoiled brat mode because a few elected officials haven't kissed his fat orange ass enough.... and then decides to cut funding to the one organisation that might, just might, have the expertise to beat this thing - and all as a diversionary tactic because his own buffoon-like response has come under the spotlight.  

Just fucking die you bald orange cùnt.  :censored:

Rant over. For today. :D

augie

Post by augie »

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:36 pm
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

Now I agree that NHS staff deserve a lot of respect for sure but when it comes to cleaners I'm going to tell you a true story that may not apply to all hospitals but definitely this one.

I worked on the access control systems for a south London hospital that had a huge extension, while I was commissioning the system they had cleaners in groups of 3 and 4 sanitizing everything.

All these cleaners were foreign (African etc) and I watched them do a so called deep clean, I pointed out to them several areas that needed cleaning that they were missing and they just blanked me.

This is the level that they are used to and the reason why desease is rife in their countries so why the fuck would you employ them to clean our hospitals knowing their standards are fuckin atrocious.

Back in the day when old school midwives and matrons, nurses were in charge, hospitals were emaculate, it's not rocket fucking science ffs.

It's called hard work and an attention to detail that these people do not possess, that's not racist it's a fact, I've worked in Africa and I've seen it first hand.

With regard crying about some people going out or working etc, I can only assume these individuals are getting paid fully or work behind a safe screen, typical
Of the current climate, it's like a multi millionaire saying please stay at home ffs, pricks.

The best solution would have been herd immunity, put all the vulnerable people in lockdown and let the rest of us get working, only civil servants would argue against this.

Were you as embarrassed as I was to read that Augie. Look around every council estate in this country and you will see people that could do these jobs but choose not too, and of course they would leave our hospitals spotless.

What I don’t get is the Government have fucked up, they let the Tsunami they saw miles off hit the shore yet they are still spinning how we will overcome this scourge, yeah we are heading for a runners up place in the league table of deaths.

Tbh I'm not sure embarrassed is the right word buddy - I find it hilarious and hypocritical that any person can go off in a generalised rant against African people, can then claim that the are not racist, and can then incorrectly accuse someone else as being racist :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
Oh dear fuck me, thick as fuck retard delinquent still doesn't know what the word racism means or his thick as fuck sycophant (read arse licker) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :roll: :blah: :wink:

Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Summed it up perfectly 8)

herbert

Post by herbert »

I hope everyone and your familys are well and staying safe

Obviously missing the Arsenal and especially the people who I go with but I have been lucky with my work as I am a sole trader gardener and most of my work is local so I dont need to come into contact with anyone and have been able to get out of the flat for a couple of hours a day and do some work in this lovely weather

That might change in the next day or so because my better half works for the nhs and has developed a dry cough and she is feeling weak but in good spirits and she had the test yesterday so by tomorrow we should get the results so hopefully at the worst a week of so of isolation for the pair of us

Amazing stuff all this fund raising for the nhs and especially the 99yr old captain Tom and his £12 million raised :shock: :barscarf:
also on facebook last week there was a gooner ex marine named Sean Wilson? who was raising money for AGE UK who run 100km in his flat wearing a sarong and bra https://www.facebook.com/PointOneUk/vid ... 665700343/ :barscarf: what a legend

We all like a moan about the current regime at Arsenal but there help in the community and with their staff during this crisis has been top class :barscarf:

Stay safe and stay healthy fellow Gunners

Frogz

Post by Frogz »

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:36 pm
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

I don't know any of you, but what you said is racist and offensive. I'm sure you are not as a person yourself, but you should start checking yourself and the things that get out of your mouth.

augie

Post by augie »

Wasting your time frogz - the man is a d.ickhead who thinks that he is a authority on everything and can say what he likes about who he likes without being challenged on it. Amusing part of it is that he seems to think that it is ok to incorrectly brand someone else as racist and spew that type of shit just a few days later :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Back working in my office in Dublin as the system could not cope with my entire team networking from home. Nice to see so many stupid people still on the streets. Nowhere near as many as there could be but just enough to help prolong this shit. Fuckers. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:27 am
Originally posted this in the Basement but I think it fits here better maybe..... :wink:

Not only should Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton commit suicide in shame but the entire Democratic party should do so as penance for handing the Presidency to a spoiled moronic manchild by nominating the singularly most hated woman in America to run against him. They could have put up a convicted peadeophile as a candidate and had a better chance of beating Trumptard, the fucking idiots.   :censored:

The fact no one has assassinated the cretin Trumptard yet is astonishing tbh. During a GLOBAL PANDEMIC he goes into spoiled brat mode because a few elected officials haven't kissed his fat orange ass enough.... and then decides to cut funding to the one organisation that might, just might, have the expertise to beat this thing - and all as a diversionary tactic because his own buffoon-like response has come under the spotlight.  

Just fucking die you bald orange cùnt.  :censored:

Rant over. For today. :D

Now don't quote me but weren't the WHO warning society not to overreact to the virus in the early days,

You have to look at events chronologically with the WHO - it took them until the end of January to really put the balloon up and they were still saying there was no need for a travel ban into February.

Trump is a clown but the WHO leadership have proved highly suspect too. As with many organisations the people are decent but the bosses are dickheads.

If social distancing is the new normal then when will crowds be allowed back to football.........no time soon.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The social distancing isn't going to last because most people are thick ignorant *word censored*.

I'm looking out the window here at people in close chatting as kids run in and out between them.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

At last UK gov acknowledging that China covered up this outbreak and that every nation needs to look at their relations with these cu nts, who have no respect for their own citizens never mind other countries!!
Ever see “the dying rooms” where these bastards keep infant girls, because baby girls aren’t desiresble in that shithole country!!
Trump! Nuts as he is, has their and the WHO’ fucking measure and the rest of the world should impose a worldwide trade boycot with this regime!!