Wenger must buy now as midfield is too slow (Jan 4)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Wenger must buy now as midfield is too slow (Jan 4)

Post by gooner.ed »

Usual thread starter.

In fact though, as this exclusive was taken from a posting in the general chat section of the forum, you might as well continue the debate there.

Click on 'The Online Gooner Forum Index' above left and from that menu, select 'general chat', and then 'Time for a serious rethink', which is where the piece came from.

Or just start a new chat here and keep it simple. Decisions, decisions... :(
Last edited by gooner.ed on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

archiks

Post by archiks »

We should piss Fergie off and go out and buy Hargreaves!! that would piss manure off and we would get a quality midfielder for not that much dosh

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

Who said Cesc is too slow at moving the ball on??? Are they serious? lol I wouldnt question passing or vision because he seems to me to be our best passer of the ball. I think his passing this season has been good and he sets up quite a few chances.

If anything we are too narrow in midfield but not too slow.