That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

Post by SteveO 35 »

The one thing you can console yourselves with is that regardless of City's appeal tomorrow, this Scum side won't be qualifying for the CL this season or any time soon with Maureen in charge

Dont confuse the fact that the super coach couldn't outsmart Yesterday's Man. Wouldnt surprise me if Spurs lose their next game against Newcastle either. They are a dreadful side who would have lost today to any team who had scored the first goal but who didn't have Kolasinac and Luiz in defence

Still, if you've worked with Pep you must be great....in the same way that it you've worked in an Apple store you're automatically the next Steve Jobs, so I'm sure the super coach will have it all sussed next season

Stapletonssocks

Post by Stapletonssocks »

Another small consolation is that Maureen’s victory today has consolidated his position for a bit longer - defeat at home today in the North London derby might have started fans and others really questioning him.

Mourinho’s toxic touch will develop for a while yet as he gradually turns the Spuds into Burnley. Efficient maybe, but Christ would you want to watch it week after week? Sooner or later it all goes sour for Mourinho and let’s hope he spends stupid money on more giant muscular midfielders to play the Mourinho way before stalking out leaving a trail of sulphur as he departs. Spurs can rebuild from the wreckage.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:17 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:53 pm
The problem is, Arteta doesn’t even WANT to get rid of most of them!!!!!
He’s just got Luiz a new contract, he’s talked up Mustafi no end and he loves Xhaka so the only one he’s likely to show the door is Colossusnatch. Arsenal are so fucked it’s not funny anymore!
And the bloke who got fired was bombing them all out and had us higher in the table than where we are now and had just won the Europa League group lol

Serves every impatient c.unt right now that we are stuck with the rest of the shite Wenger accumulated, plus Luiz who was another 1 year stop gap for Emery like Lichsteiner was before Saliba arrives

I don’t care if we had finished 14th this year if it had meant the start of something different. What I witnessed in our backline today was Wenger reborn and the club truly deserves it after the course they chose
I'm starting to come around to the idea of gettin a Sean dyche type manager now.
By that I take it you mean the actual Sean Dyche?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Basically Arteta got Mourinhoed. It's what he has built his reputation on. Organisinghis team to concede possession in the middle third, hold tight at the back, foul the attacking player and then hit a jading team in the last 15 minutes.
Mustafi is the weak link and he got flipped over more times than a pancake on shrove tuesday. It wasn't even by Son it was Harry Kane FFS!!!
Cellabos has really stepped up now he's got a run in the team and playing in a position that fits him well.
Can Arteta stop pissing about and play Auba through the middle. He offers so much more than Lacazette, who despite his belter of a goal, looks like he's treading water in comparison to Auba. Saka, on the left, Pepe on the right Auba through the middle please.
Holding deserves another go in the back three, given he's the only defender who can head the ball.
We should have won this game, like we should have won at Brighton and against Leicester. We are a better team than the results we are getting. The players aren't good enough and the sooner Arteta realises this the sooner we can move forward. Emery had recognised it and was doing something about it.
Injuries again have wrecked our season, like it did last season. Can we get hold of whatever magic potion is keeping the Liverpool players fit? Notably, only ex- Arsenal player chamberlain had a serious injury in the last two seasons.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We bottled it !. Had plenty of chances & Lorris made a couple of good saves but our defence was so slow & was playing too far up the field to recover. How many times did we get caught 1 on 1 in the left back position. Kane & Son should both have scored from that position. The Brazilian's fuck up & Auba's missed hatrick stood out, (missed an easy cross for the first one, Hit the upright & produced a good Lorris save). Tierny, Cellebos & Martinez all did OK. Pepe tries but is too predictable coming inside on his left foot - so much easier for defenders to read.
A clean-out of players needed in the off season - when is that ???. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:09 pm
As a club we have been pushing the self-destruct button for over a decade now! We go into seasons with our hands tied. Bad luck doesnt come into it when you damage your own chances as often as we do!

Xhaka, Luiz, Mustafi, Kolasinac!
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Playing just one of those four in a game means you are asking for trouble. Doing the unthinkable and playing all four of them in every game .... well you deserve to lose just for sheer fucking stupidity!

Each one of those retards is capable at any moment, in any game, of making a catastrophic and costly fcuk up!

We have seen it time and time and time again! There is NO EXCUSE not to see this! Get them ALL out of this club at any cost at the end of this season!!

:banghead:
absolutely spot on....

augie

Post by augie »

Ray C wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:23 am
We bottled it !. Had plenty of chances & Lorris made a couple of good saves but our defence was so slow & was playing too far up the field to recover. How many times did we get caught 1 on 1 in the left back position. Kane & Son should both have scored from that position. The Brazilian's fuck up & Auba's missed hatrick stood out, (missed an easy cross for the first one, Hit the upright & produced a good Lorris save). Tierny, Cellebos & Martinez all did OK. Pepe tries but is too predictable coming inside on his left foot - so much easier for defenders to read.
A clean-out of players needed in the off season - when is that ???. :barscarf: :barscarf:

I'm sorry but what ??? The fat bosnian w.anker fcuked up for their goal 100% - following the brainless media narrative if you like, but the blame for that goal does not fall on luiz :roll:

As for pepe trying - I missed the pre match warm up so I am assuming that he tried in that cos the lazy c.unt did nothing in the game and didnt seem to give 2 fcuks either :evil: :evil:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Yesterday was fucking painful for many reasons, in particular watching us lose to those shitty bastards, who a corner and a gift from our defence aside, did nothing for 90 minutes. The assumption that Mourinho pulled a masterclass is laughable, and he will be out on his ear before Christmas as he more resembles Wenger in being a manager from another era. As for us, we are going nowhere as a club, the likes of Kolasinac and Mustafi have no business being squad players, never mind starters for us and every game someone seems to pop up with a calamity jane moment. City will end our season on Saturday and tbh I'm happy enough to have no European football. Even if we were having a decent season and were in the CL, we all know how that would end.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:59 am
Ray C wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:23 am

I'm sorry but what ??? The fat bosnian w.anker fcuked up for their goal 100% - following the brainless media narrative if you like, but the blame for that goal does not fall on luiz :roll:

As for pepe trying - I missed the pre match warm up so I am assuming that he tried in that cos the lazy c.unt did nothing in the game and didnt seem to give 2 fcuks either :evil: :evil:
Agreed 100%. Luiz is shit, we all know that, but that goal was totally down to Kalamitysnatch and his stupid reckless pass while under zero pressure. That type of lazy incompetence is unforgiveable in a youth team player. In a senior pro it's shameful.

Also not sure what the OP was watching regarding Pepe. He was like a tired blind rapist slowly blundering around out there.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I still cannot believe we lost this. A team with real drive and "speereet" would respond to a cracker like Laca scored by taking the game by the scruff. We fucking wilted. Again.

We have now lost 15 points from winning positions and that is not acceptable. If Arteta does not make wholesale changes in the off season then he needs to go. And then the parasitic cuntworm that owns us needs to go. How we can achieve that is anyone's guess as the wig-peado could give less than half a fuck what Arsenal supporters think.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:22 am
I still cannot believe we lost this. A team with real drive and "speereet" would respond to a cracker like Laca scored by taking the game by the scruff. We fucking wilted. Again.

We have now lost 15 points from winning positions and that is not acceptable. If Arteta does not make wholesale changes in the off season then he needs to go. And then the parasitic cuntworm that owns us needs to go. How we can achieve that is anyone's guess as the wig-peado could give less than half a fuck what Arsenal supporters think.
Problem is, we all know we need wholesale changes (I’m sure Arteta agrees) but how do you convince broke clubs to buy our shite?

Nobody will pay money for Mustafi, kolasinac, Ozil or sokratis so you’re stuck with loan deals again. Hell, I even read Elneny is coming back ffs.

Should get pocket change for Guendouzi, Lacazette, Bellerin, Torreira and Xakha if we choose to sell but I can’t see us replacing 8 or 9 players this summer with the limited amount we’d make on transfers.

I’m just not sure wholesale changes is an option in a covid-19 transfer window even if the will to do so is there :?

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Permanent squad changes yes, but team selection he needs to make changes NOW

When a guy that told the fans to fcuk off twice, and told the club that he wanted out, was immediately restored to the starting line up, I question what kind of message and confidence boost it could give guendouzi and the other midfielders who were dropped down the pecking order as a result - I now find my self asking the same question when I ask how much sokratis and holding feel when looking at the 3 stooges (useless c.unts) picked ahead of them on a consistent basis. Sokratis might look slow, might never look totally comfortable with the ball at his feet, but the reality is that as a defender he has rarely let us down. Before his injury last season, holding was playing well as a regular in the team and lest we forget it, he was the guy who dominated a guy (diego costa) that had raped us continually over recent seasons costa and got motm in an fa cup final as a result. Compare that to these 3 c.unts who have given us far, far less positives than negatives since they joined, and yet are seen as first choice by pep's coneman :roll:
As I said previously, if arteta is doing his job properly then the back 3 (if we are going that way_ should be sokratis-luiz-holding
Our midfield should read soares- torreira-ceballos-tierney
Forward line should read maitland niles or nelson - auba - saka

Our team wont look anything like that though. Xhaka is a nailed on cert to start. Mustafi too I believe. Holding MIGHT replace the bosnian lard arse. Saka will drop into tierney's spot or cedric will play there

Fed up hearing excuses for him picking the same c.unts week after week

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Permanent squad changes yes, but team selection he needs to make changes NOW

When a guy that told the fans to fcuk off twice, and told the club that he wanted out, was immediately restored to the starting line up, I question what kind of message and confidence boost it could give guendouzi and the other midfielders who were dropped down the pecking order as a result - I now find my self asking the same question when I ask how much sokratis and holding feel when looking at the 3 stooges (useless c.unts) picked ahead of them on a consistent basis. Sokratis might look slow, might never look totally comfortable with the ball at his feet, but the reality is that as a defender he has rarely let us down. Before his injury last season, holding was playing well as a regular in the team and lest we forget it, he was the guy who dominated a guy (diego costa) that had raped us continually over recent seasons costa and got motm in an fa cup final as a result. Compare that to these 3 c.unts who have given us far, far less positives than negatives since they joined, and yet are seen as first choice by pep's coneman :roll:
As I said previously, if arteta is doing his job properly then the back 3 (if we are going that way_ should be sokratis-luiz-holding
Our midfield should read soares- torreira-ceballos-tierney
Forward line should read maitland niles or nelson - auba - saka

Our team wont look anything like that though. Xhaka is a nailed on cert to start. Mustafi too I believe. Holding MIGHT replace the bosnian lard arse. Saka will drop into tierney's spot or cedric will play there

Fed up hearing excuses for him picking the same c.unts week after week
And given the captain's armband when auba goes off.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Whatever about side show and his propensity to make fuck ups the biggest crime is he simply doesn't give a shit. He sees danger around him and just trots back leaving players completely free in the box. He has no affinity with the club, he's only here for a massive pay day and he's barely going through the motions.

After yet another one of Mustafi's horror shows out on the left yesterday, Luiz was caught out of position and he made zero attempt to get back, just walked back towards the penalty box, didn't even try. He doesn't give a fuck about the club and couldn't care less :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice to see COVID 19 being used as an excuse for Arteta lol, priceless

Only new thing to cling to as every other point about being stuck with useless goons and a wanker owner applied to the bloke who was sacked for missing the CL by 1 point and being higher in the league than we are now