Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:44 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Not even one of Rodders mid match poos can save us this time :cry:
Can I suggest a triple laxative rodders? For the good of the club. Your apocalyptically spraying diarrhea might just save us buddy. Might just save Arteta's job too. As the Bible says "a liquid stool can save any fool". 8)

No need for laxatives DB, after the first 10 minutes it won’t just be Rodders, we’ll ALL be shitting ourselves !! :(
:lol: :lol:

For it is written in the Mayan Book of the Dead: "el intestino elástico destruye el mundo". :shock:

Retro Gunner

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:15 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:44 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Not even one of Rodders mid match poos can save us this time :cry:
Can I suggest a triple laxative rodders? For the good of the club. Your apocalyptically spraying diarrhea might just save us buddy. Might just save Arteta's job too. As the Bible says "a liquid stool can save any fool". 8)

No need for laxatives DB, after the first 10 minutes it won’t just be Rodders, we’ll ALL be shitting ourselves !! :(
:lol: :lol:

For it is written in the Mayan Book of the Dead: "el intestino elástico destruye el mundo". :shock:

Yes indeed. And as they said in Ancient Rome :
“Olfacies, domine? Im sedebat in ea !!”

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

this should be enough for a two goal defeat

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just wondering if he's available to play in our back 3 on Saturday, I mean he is in London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... s-53442746

:?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Up against probably the best footballing side in the premier, very few would predict anything other than a defeat

Midz

Post by Midz »

They might as well play this match at Loftus Rd as the atmosphere would be the same as an empty Wembley but more cost effective.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I'm going 3-1 to city, we will stay with them for about 20 mins, then they will score, followed up by 2 more before half time, they will take the foot of the pedal in the 2nd half and we will get a late consolation goal.

3-1 to us is 66/1

3-1 to them is 8/1

We are 8/1 to win.
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 pm
I'm going 3-1 to city, we will stay with them for about 20 mins, then they will score, followed up by 2 more before half time, they will take the foot of the pedal in the 2nd half and we will get a late consolation goal.

Think power's are giving odd of 66/1 for that scoreline.

We are 8/1 to win.

Fuck me, how depressing. I remember Wigan who were about to be relegated only being 10/1 to beat them in that 2013 final.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There are some Gooners clinging to the last vestiges of hope (more like blind desperation :? ) saying that we beat them in the semi-final before and then went on to beat the chavs - which went totally against all the odds etc, which is true, but I just can't see us pulling off a shock this time round.

I wish I could, but they'e been destroying teams by significant goal margins since the return from the lock-down and even though Arteta has a very good idea of the tactics Pep might use etc, sadly I just don't hold out much hope - even though football is a funny old game and the outcome can never be guaranteed 100%.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm
They might as well play this match at Loftus Rd as the atmosphere would be the same as an empty Wembley but more cost effective.
Why are the semi finals being played at Wembley? What is the point of opening such a vast stadium when there will be no fans. Neutral venues half way between the clubs would make sense.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:19 am
Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm
Why are the semi finals being played at Wembley? What is the point of opening such a vast stadium when there will be no fans. Neutral venues half way between the clubs would make sense.
They should play at a training ground somewhere and give the money that they save to the smaller clubs that really need it.

Unless the FA's not serious about helping the "football family"... :rubchin:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Can only see a comfortable defeat 3-0 with DeBruyne and Silva taking the piss in midfield, if somehow we take the lead it will make it interesting.

Be good to see the likes of Luiz,Xhaka and Kolasinac grace Wembley again lots of Brazilians and Eastern Europeans in the area will feel at home,Lacazette can do a bong after the game in one of the cafes,smoke his sorrows away :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: .

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

2-0 to the Arsenal - rolling 'one' as we speak ! . :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »