Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Last game thank fuck :oops: no injuries to important players is a that's important.Tbey are shite...we are shite....game will no doubt be a pile of stinking shite..... :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Re: Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dead rubber?

How can anyone suggest that?

Victory here and the chance to finish above those financial heavyweights Burnley and Sheffield United could be on and signal the massive improvement we've made since the rubbish 5th place finish of last year

I'm so excited I've had to change the bed linen already

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:51 pm
Dead rubber?

Victory here and the chance to finish above those financial heavyweights Burnley and Sheffield United could be on and signal the massive improvement we've made since the rubbish 5th place finish of last year

I was going to call them Watford wankstains but couldn't be fucked after that pish tonight mate :oops: if we somehow manage to pull it off :D and finish above those two northern giants I'm sure you'll need to change the sheets again :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We could relegate the elephant man so there’s always that I suppose.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Dead rubber?

I was going to call them Watford wankstains but couldn't be fucked after that pish tonight mate :oops: if we somehow manage to pull it off :D and finish above those two northern giants I'm sure you'll need to change the sheets again :barscarf:
Keep the faith mate - as the football snob brigade will tell you, those two haven't got a manager worthy of the name between them, whilst our fella is arriving at the game by cloud. Never in doubt !

John F

Post by John F »

If I was a Villa fan I would be panicking about this game.They saw for themselves how shite we can play and can't be trusted to do them a favour.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John F wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm
If I was a Villa fan I would be panicking about this game.They saw for themselves how shite we can play and can't be trusted to do them a favour.
The best thing Villa can do is attempt to kidnap Kolasinac, Nketiah and Willock and they may just give themselves hope of survival because if any of those useless c.unts take to the field it will be like a goal advantage to Watford

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Am I a little bit sad in wanting to see us relegate Troy Deeney? Considering the amount of crap he has given us over the years, I know that I will have a chuckle if we relegate them.

But, as I said, I am a sad (bitter) old man!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The chavs have Liverpool tomorrow and Wolves at the weekend, two tough games they’ll have to put it all on the line in if they’re going to qualify for the champions league.

We should just fuck out the stiffs in this one, play Ozil in goal, Sokrites up front and a scattering of shit elsewhere and rest up fully for Saturday week for our shit or bust game of the season.

We’re going to need every advantage going in order to win the cup and having a fresher team
on that Wembley turf may just be the thing that edges it for us.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Dead rubber so wrap Aubameyang up in cotton wool.

I’d play saka and Pepe either side of Lacazette and hope one of them plays themselves into form.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:57 pm
We could relegate the elephant man so there’s always that I suppose.
Absolutely. Relegating the Monchichi would be enough to cause me an engorging of old Excalibur. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Dead rubber?

Keep the faith mate - as anyone with a brain will tell you, those two haven't got a manager worthy of the name between them and one's a ginger mutant !
Fixed that for ya buddy. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:17 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Dead rubber?

Keep the faith mate - as anyone with a brain will tell you, those two haven't got a manager worthy of the name between them and one's a ginger mutant !
Fixed that for ya buddy. :lol:
Time for the Ginger Ninja !

Unless of course you prefer beige or vanilla :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 pm
Am I a little bit sad in wanting to see us relegate Troy Deeney? Considering the amount of crap he has given us over the years, I know that I will have a chuckle if we relegate them.

I'm with you on that...I'm probably old and bitter also.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm
cardinal2011 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 pm

I'm with you on that...I'm probably old and bitter also.
Well then I'd like to welcome you both to the old bitter bastards club. :D