Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by rodders999 »

Dani Getafe is so fucking shit he actually has me pining for the bug eyed bottle job :shock:

That’s grim.

Zero premier league goals or assists from the Madrid messiah, if we take him on loan again next season I’ll fucking off myself :suicide:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And it’s come to something when you’re thinking hopefully Mustafi will be fit for the final so Kolasinac is nowhere near the team! He is clueless, totally unskilled, and his positional sense is non-existent. Pray that’s his last game for the club. Hopefully Mari and Saliba might give us a bit more solidity next season.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:10 pm
Dani Getafe is so fucking shit he actually has me pining for the bug eyed bottle job :shock:

That’s grim.

Zero premier league goals or assists from the Madrid messiah, if we take him on loan again next season I’ll fucking off myself :suicide:
Your new bestie allegedly wants to pay the 22m it's going to take to sign him!

Lol, I will piss my pants if that happens. At a time we will bomb out Guendouzi and Ozil, we will sign a player who somehow can't even do what either of they can!

The improvement continues....

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Find any old Mary and Sally and they’d give us more defensive solidity next season!

Colossusnatch is stealing a fucking living as a ‘footballer’, the guys a fucking nightclub bouncer at best. Makes Squillaci look like he was Baresi in his prime FFS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just read on Twitter that Villa suffered no shots on target against them in the Premier League for the first time since January 2016 when they played West Brom !

Make every excuse you want for copy cat Pep, but tonight was worse than anything served up under Wenger or Emery

No shots on goal - not against Barca or ManUre or Citeh....against a Villa team who fluked their way into the division and have let in 66 goals

The improvement continues!

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

Has Arteta started the same 11 once?

Armand Traore at Wolves makes Pepe look like a dopey schoolboy.

Herd

Post by Herd »

It isn't surprising for teams to get Wemblitus a disease that prevents sufferers from over exerting themselves in case they pick up a injury prior to a major final.
This will also happen against Watford who will look to kick our fragile cojones off the park.
As long as we beat Chelsea we are golden so no need to get too worked up but our away form is abysmal in the extreme this term.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

When does our relegation battle start for next season. August or September?. We were fuckin' rubbish tonight. No shots on goal & lucky not to concede 3 !. The bloke who was playing for them who looks like a 'Peaky Blinders' extra was the best player on the field. He killed us every time he got the ball. Home ground advantage & we may just get over Watford. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 pm
Just read on Twitter that Villa suffered no shots on target against them in the Premier League for the first time since January 2016 when they played West Brom !

Make every excuse you want for copy cat Pep, but tonight was worse than anything served up under Wenger or Emery

No shots on goal - not against Barca or ManUre or Citeh....against a Villa team who fluked their way into the division and have let in 66 goals

Two things. How does a header hitting the inside of their upright not count as a shot on target? Not digging you out here SteveO as I've checked and in all the post match stat shit it says 0 shots on target. That to me is a bit disingenuous tbh....

Second thing - and I am digging you out just a tad here mate - I recall several performances under Dick that were as bad as last night and maybe even worse. I simply can't be fucked looking up more stats but I'm also pretty sure we had at least one game under Dick that saw us have 0 shots on target. Quoting one of my wedding vows: I stand to be corrected..... :D :wink:

Maybe one of the virgin stat geeks on here could look that up for us?

Muzz? StuartL? :lol: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 pm
There are so many things to make me vomit up shit through my eyes that im not sure where to start tbh. :x :censored:

Fuck it I'll keep it to the two worst players I've ever seen in an Arsenal jersey.

1. I hope those on here and in the media that have been hailing Xhakatard's "amazing step up in performance" watched that utter fucking shit tonight. The guy is the dumbest fucking footballer I've ever seen. He makes Tony Daley look intelligent ffs. Remember him? "Go on Tony, there's the end of the pitch, run at it son, go on". :oops:

Tonight when we needed our midfield to create and we needed this "reborn superstar" to do the simple but smart things to open up a packed vulva back 9 what did the Son of fucking Pele do? Well he lazily floated a couple of 40 yard diagonal balls across the pitch at team mates that unfortunately for him happened to fucking be 50 yards away! :roll: :censored:

2. As for fucking Hillier mk2, how the fuck was this kid not found out in the under 15s? He makes Gus Ceasar look like Messi. He makes Denilson look like Bergkamp. He makes Alex Mong look like a human fucking being. He makes the actual original fucking Hillier look like Bergkamp and Pele rode the living shit out of Messi and fathered Footballzilla the greatest player of all fucking bastarding fucking time. :x

Rant over. Fuck off. :censored:

Not disagreeing with you at all on xhaka buddy (but I do think pillock did ok at right full. :shock: ), but for me ceballos and pepe were absolutely fcuking garbage :evil:
I am constantly arguing with my sons re pepe - it is one thing to be average or shit, but to just laze around at your ease without a care in the world is totally unacceptable for me. Run and work a bit you lazy c.unt, or else fcuk off back to where you came from :censored:
And there's the thing augs - he is supposedly a central midfielder. And if I recall correctly a few on here had him pegged as the one to fill that Bergkamp/chav rat/Ozil role as creator. :oops: :lol: :roll:

Putting in a half decent stint at RB is a piece of piss tbh. Unless you have Thierry Henry running at you then full back is one of the easier positions to play: keep in touch with your CH and attacking wide midfielder and show the oppo down the line. Kanye West could do that ffs. :wink:

Even then he often looked out of touch with the pace of the game and just gormless. He anticipates nothing. Just reacts too late to everything. The game passes him by because he is way out of his depth.

Agreed 100% on Ceballos and Pepe.

Apart from laziness Pepe is deeply unintelligent as a footballer. I mean like medically unintelligent. He's like a 10 year old playing indoor football at a summer camp - spazzing about trying out all the tricks he saw on Soccer AM but contributing fuck all of note.

As for Ceballos, I've never seen him get past looking average. He is just.... average on a good day. But often he is complete shit.

I still cannot believe Pepe is our record signing. That is embarrassing tbh. :oops: And his signing rests at Dick's door whether we like it or not - I do not believe for one second that he was signed by our shit "superstar" transfer team above Dick's head. Dick would have okayed the deal at the very least.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Two things. How does a header hitting the inside of their upright not count as a shot on target? Not digging you out here SteveO as I've checked and in all the post match stat shit it says 0 shots on target. That to me is a bit disingenuous tbh....

Second thing - and I am digging you out just a tad here mate - I recall several performances under Dick that were as bad as last night and maybe even worse. I simply can't be fucked looking up more stats but I'm also pretty sure we had at least one game under Dick that saw us have 0 shots on target. Quoting one of my wedding vows: I stand to be corrected..... :D :wink:

I agree with you re the ridiculous notion that a header that hits the post isnt considered as being on target - maybe it is the fact that it was a header and not an actual shot ? :? :rubchin:

The point you made about having zero shots on goal under emery is all well and good, but this was against bottom 3 villa ffs :oops: :oops: You cant lump in the zero shots on target against citeeh (under arteta) with the zero shots on target against these scummy c.unts - to get no shots on target against a team as shit as they are is fcuking embarrassing tbh

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:32 am
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
There are so many things to make me vomit up shit through my eyes that im not sure where to start tbh. :x :censored:

Fuck it I'll keep it to the two worst players I've ever seen in an Arsenal jersey.

1. I hope those on here and in the media that have been hailing Xhakatard's "amazing step up in performance" watched that utter fucking shit tonight. The guy is the dumbest fucking footballer I've ever seen. He makes Tony Daley look intelligent ffs. Remember him? "Go on Tony, there's the end of the pitch, run at it son, go on". :oops:

Tonight when we needed our midfield to create and we needed this "reborn superstar" to do the simple but smart things to open up a packed vulva back 9 what did the Son of fucking Pele do? Well he lazily floated a couple of 40 yard diagonal balls across the pitch at team mates that unfortunately for him happened to fucking be 50 yards away! :roll: :censored:

2. As for fucking Hillier mk2, how the fuck was this kid not found out in the under 15s? He makes Gus Ceasar look like Messi. He makes Denilson look like Bergkamp. He makes Alex Mong look like a human fucking being. He makes the actual original fucking Hillier look like Bergkamp and Pele rode the living shit out of Messi and fathered Footballzilla the greatest player of all fucking bastarding fucking time. :x

Not disagreeing with you at all on xhaka buddy (but I do think pillock did ok at right full :shock: ), but for me ceballos and pepe were absolutely fcuking garbage :evil:
I am constantly arguing with my sons re pepe - it is one thing to be average or shit, but to just laze around at your ease without a care in the world is totally unacceptable for me. Run and work a bit you lazy c.unt, or else fcuk off back to where you came from :censored:
And there's the thing augs - he is supposedly a central midfielder. And if I recall correctly a few on here had him pegged as the one to fill that Bergkamp/chav rat/Ozil role as creator. :oops: :lol: :roll:

Putting in a half decent stint at RB is a piece of piss tbh. Unless you have Thierry Henry running at you then full back is one of the easier positions to play: keep in touch with your CH and attacking wide midfielder and show the oppo down the line. Kanye West could do that ffs. :wink:

Even then he often looked out of touch with the pace of the game and just gormless. He anticipates nothing. Just reacts too late to everything. The game passes him by because he is way out of his depth.

Apart from laziness Pepe is deeply unintelligent as a footballer. I mean like medically unintelligent. He's like a 10 year old playing indoor football at a summer camp - spazzing about trying out all the tricks he saw on Soccer AM but contributing fuck all of note.

As for Ceballos, I've never seen him get past looking average. He is just.... average on a good day. But often he is complete shit.

I still cannot believe Pepe is our record signing. That is embarrassing tbh. :oops: And his signing rests at Dick's door whether we like it or not - I do not believe for one second that he was signed by our shit "superstar" transfer team above Dick's head. Dick would have okayed the deal at the very least.

Dick wanted zaha - that was accepted and publicised by every media outlet in the country. The club gave him pepe and you cannot put that on emery

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I agree with you re the ridiculous notion that a header that hits the post isnt considered as being on target - maybe it is the fact that it was a header and not an actual shot ? :? :rubchin:

The point you made about having zero shots on goal under emery is all well and good, but this was against bottom 3 villa ffs :oops: :oops: You cant lump in the zero shots on target against citeeh (under arteta) with the zero shots on target against these scummy c.unts - to get no shots on target against a team as shit as they are is fcuking embarrassing tbh
Tbh it doesn't really matter to me who we are playing against in the hustle and bustle of the PL if we have zero shots on target. It's equally appalling no matter who you play against. We've seen games where a relagation team will get beaten 5-0 by the champions but still get a shot on target. The PL is like that. It's fast but full of errors. Even the best teams in it give the oppo chances.

Having zero shots on target says everything about us not the oppo.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I resemble that remark, anyway i'm fairly sure i have 3 kids at least one of which i'm fairly certain is mine :? :oops:

Last night was indefensible so i can't be arsed trying to find stats to compare, suffice it to say that was easily one of the worst, most abject performances seen under any of our recent managers including Wenger at his worst.

All it does, for me at least being brutally honest with myself, is underline that try as we might to pretend we are still a top 6 team we are miles away, i'm loathe to admit it, and i know some of you will vehemently argue against it, but we are behind the Chavs, Mans Scum and Spuds with this coach and these players and will never improve with this owner at the helm.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:32 am
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not disagreeing with you at all on xhaka buddy (but I do think pillock did ok at right full :shock: ), but for me ceballos and pepe were absolutely fcuking garbage :evil:

Dick wanted zaha - that was accepted and publicised by every media outlet in the country. The club gave him pepe and you cannot put that on emery
Of course I can. The club didnt give him Pepe. He was the manager. He would have had input into that signing.

There is zero evidence beyond the Sun newspaper :wink: that Dick had any interest in Zaha. Also if I recall correctly Zaha was being touted at 40million by the Sun newspaper :wink: so our infamously skinflint club went out and spent nearly twice that on Pepe who apparently Dick did not want?? You don't really believe that do you? What were the club trying to achieve? To upset Dick? Come on augie you are smarter than that buddy.