CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:17 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:21 pm
Brady I agree with stuff you're saying, it's just sometimes when the new figures regarding new cases come out each day, the amount of over reaction from what I call the end of the world is nigh brigade is unreal, if they could give the recovery figures( if possible) as well maybe it might give people some hope, rather than the constant negativity.

I'm always the glass is half full guy, eg no deaths to me is very positive but with the doom merchants they don't see that all they see is x amount of new cases.
The problem is though if you sugar coat it the morons in society (let's be honest at least 50% of people) will decide "ok fuck it problem over let's have a big old gathering". It's these stupid people that will spread the virus.

It's not about constant negativity but more about drumming home to complete idiots that their actions impact other people's lives and in some cases end other people's lives.
These are the same people who pre-covid, went about their lives with no thought or consideration for others.
Parking directly outside the entrance to Sainsburys! (Or Aldi if you live Southern Oireland) :lol:
Covid isn’t more rife in areas of “social deprivation” because “social deprivation” it’s because that’s where stupid inconsiderate people live!
They live there because, they were lazy and stupid at school and now can’t afford to live in a nice area!
That said, the Irish government not helping by allowing plane loads of fat, Covid ridden sweaty Yanks to land everyday, then expect them to self isolate in the Ring of Kerry or Kilarney for 2 weeks :lol:
Similar situation here, with the Shinners (who broke all the rules to attend some old IRA terrorists funeral) demanding Brits from the mainland should quarantine!
Then the “detestable” Jefferery Donaldson, having a fucking breakdown at the very suggestion!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Brady I agree with stuff you're saying, it's just sometimes when the new figures regarding new cases come out each day, the amount of over reaction from what I call the end of the world is nigh brigade is unreal, if they could give the recovery figures( if possible) as well maybe it might give people some hope, rather than the constant negativity.

I'm always the glass is half full guy, eg no deaths to me is very positive but with the doom merchants they don't see that all they see is x amount of new cases.
The problem is though if you sugar coat it the morons in society (let's be honest at least 50% of people) will decide "ok fuck it problem over let's have a big old gathering". It's these stupid people that will spread the virus.

It's not about constant negativity but more about drumming home to complete idiots that their actions impact other people's lives and in some cases end other people's lives.
These are the same people who pre-covid, went about their lives with no thought or consideration for others.
Parking directly outside the entrance to Sainsburys! (Or Aldi if you live Southern Oireland) :lol:
Covid isn’t more rife in areas of “social deprivation” because “social deprivation” it’s because that’s where stupid inconsiderate people live!
They live there because, they were lazy and stupid at school and now can’t afford to live in a nice area!
That said, the Irish government not helping by allowing plane loads of fat, Covid ridden sweaty Yanks to land everyday, then expect them to self isolate in the Ring of Kerry or Kilarney for 2 weeks :lol:
Similar situation here, with the Shinners (who broke all the rules to attend some old IRA terrorists funeral) demanding Brits from the mainland should quarantine!
Then the “detestable” Jefferery Donaldson, having a fucking breakdown at the very suggestion!
Possibly the most un-pc post we've ever had on here sid and that's quite an achievement! :lol:

But tbh I agree with nearly every word.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 pm
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Possibly the most un-pc post we've ever had on here sid and that's quite an achievement! :lol:

:shock: I should have gone for Lidl, not Aldi :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 pm
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:shock: I should have gone for Lidl, not Aldi :lol:
:lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Dear Deirdre,

Her indoors dragged me to DFS at the weekend and then I went Tesco earlier today and fuck me both times my newly discovered mask fetish went into overdrive. I wasn’t in the better of either trip I can tell ya.

I don’t know if it’s the mystique of not being able to see the face or some sort of suppressed nurse fetish but the sight of a hot bodied sex kitten especially in those cloth type face coverings has me exploding my undies.

There was a woman today in Tesco with one of those yoga pants clung to her arse cheeks and a lovely flower patterned mask on and honest to fuck I crashed the trolley into one of the shelves while looking at her.

Anyone else here experiencing similar?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dear Rodders,

Don't know if I should share this with you, but aaaah fuckIt.

Natalie Sawyer HASTO wear a mask when broadcasting from the talkshyte studios.....

Al camera's are Banned, however... A friend of a friend has some (surreptitously) acquired pictures (*)said lady looking hot and sweaty in the studio whilst wearing said 'Mask'.

(*) These pictures can be purchased at an intorductory and one time only reduced rate of £10 per image.

If interested please contact the Vote for DB and not Retro Gooner Team at G2G.

All proceeds (well some of them - maybe) will go to the "Save The Puppies Fund".

We sincerely hope this has helped you in your current dilemma and look forward to both your vote and financial investment in our Qulaity product. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Give one bard all the monies :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:32 pm
Thank you for the Money Transfer Rodders!

Here's a Clothed taste of what's to come!

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Just remember to keep the clothes on em OneBard mate otherwise I have to relegate the whole thread to the basement... :(

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Just remember to keep the clothes on em OneBard mate otherwise I have to relegate the whole thread to the basement... :(

No I know mate that's why I described them as "Clothed" - Not the same I know, but our Rodders needs all the help he can get, especially is he's gonna be able to do a big Poo and help us Win! :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

No I know mate that's why I described them as "Clothed" - Not the same I know, but our Rodders needs all the help he can get, especially is he's gonna be able to do a big Poo and help us Win! :D
For some reason I don’t find this quote tower as annoying as the others!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:31 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

For some reason I don’t find this quote tower as annoying as the others!
:lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

They say every cloud!
So whilst we are all getting more and more fucked off, especially with the increasing, compulsory wearing of masks?
Ugly people are milking it! They can go out every day, concealing their grotesqueness. without any one blinking an eye! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm
They say every cloud!
So whilst we are all getting more and more fucked off, especially with the increasing, compulsory wearing of masks?
Ugly people are milking it! They can go out every day, concealing their grotesqueness. without any one blinking an eye! :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Toothless fuckers are delighted too. :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Masks will only contribute to more cases because *word censored* think once they have one on they become invincible so social distancing goes out the window.