Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:37 pm
Martinez, the one (and only) positive of this entire season. And no one can take credit for it.
He's been superb. 8) But his nerves must be shattered. :|

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:36 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:29 pm
Apparently there was a manager who once let a 2 goal lead slip against Watford. I haven't heard much about it, but it vaguely rings a bell

Thankfully now we've appointed a genius who has stopped all the baffling substitutions and made us much stronger, so we will be completely fine here
He might be shit as a coach but he didn't lumber us with these players, your own Messiah and Wenger did that SteveO :roll:

As for the substitutions who exactly should he bring on, the options are equally as shit with the players he's been lumbered with, we've all accepted that the club has been going downhill for well over a decade but to blame Arteta for the current state of things is pushing it, his choices are inadequate to be polite and downright shocking as professional footballers but this is Emery and Wengers fault and above and beyond them Wiggy, Gazidis, Edu and Raul have put together this squad. Arteta is just the poor blind mug who accepted the post :roll:
How many of the players out there causing mayhem are the ones signed by Emery?

Nobody forced him into taking off Lacazette, and nobody said Xhaka should stay on. Nobody forced him to put Kolasinac on either

Same mistakes time and time again

Emery was no Messiah by the way.... but he got canned for baffling selections

If anyone can tell me who is playing where in this second half and what the justification was behind any of those changes then I'm all ears

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nelson is fucking thick as shit.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:43 pm
Nelson is fucking thick as shit.
Agreed. Utterly shite

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

No booking there? Jasper you cùnt. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm sorry but I'm watching the players that he brought on - Nketiah, Nelson and Kolasinac - giving the ball away here time and time again

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Look at that from Nketiah....what an absolute turd of the highest order

A man kept out of the Leeds team by Patrick Bamford but the super coach takes off Lacazette and shoves Auba wide to play him
Ah fuck up steve o you complete fucking arse!
The game is a dead fucking rubber, there is no one on this forum sucking artetas cock!
But you’re still sucking dead man Emery’s!
I’ve never seem so much brainless opportunist posting, as the fucking constant shite you post on here!
Ingerland are doing well at the cricket, I suggest you watch that, though there are no Spurs players involved, so maybe, it’s not your cup of tea!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:44 pm
No booking there? Jasper you cùnt. :censored:
Even the Watford player couldn’t believe that :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

A man kept out of the Leeds team by Patrick Bamford but the super coach takes off Lacazette and shoves Auba wide to play him
The game is a dead fucking rubber, there is no one on this forum sucking artetas cock!
I’ve never seem so much brainless opportunist posting, as the fucking constant shite you post on here!
Ingerland are doing well at the cricket, I suggest you watch that, though there are no Spurs players involved, so maybe, it’s not your cup of tea!
Lol. Someone has put 50p in the dickhead

Crawl back under your stone Sid. There was talk of Ramsey coming back this week so you could start salivating over wishing him injured again.....then get banned....then forget it....then give off a load of old gob about fuck all as usual

Coronavirus has changed some things in life but nice to see the forum's biggest fucktard still hasn't changed.

Lol, what a prize James Blunt of a man you are

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Sid calm down ffs mate. No need for personal insults.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:51 pm
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Sid calm down ffs mate. No need for personal insults.
Seeing two English players score for Watford has got his blood pressure up mate.

The nurse will be along with the tablets in a minute so don't worry

Lol, what an absolute prize clown. Keep posting Sid - you're absolutely priceless !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FUCK OF SLYSPORTS FFS. :banghead:

They keep bringing up a large screen of the toffees game even though they have a channel covering it the cùnts. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

HAHAHA FUCK YOU DEENEY YOU MONCHICHI LOOKING CÙNT. :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:48 pm
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Lol. Someone has put 50p in the dickhead

Crawl back under your stone Sid. There was talk of Ramsey coming back this week so you could start salivating over wishing him injured again.....then get banned....then forget it....then give off a load of old gob about fuck all as usual

Coronavirus has changed some things in life but nice to see the forum's biggest fucktard still hasn't changed.

Lol, what a prize James Blunt of a man you are
:coffeespit: :fishing: :drunk: :tricolour: Too easy

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Serves Watford right for possibly the biggest off field shambles since Stan bought the shares almost 10 years ago

Four managers in one season

Enjoy the Championship, Troy. Hope you have the cojones for 46 games against the cloggers and kickers