Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Watford(dead rubber) H Sun 26th 4pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:12 pm
Hillier mk2 is totally bereft of even basic creative ideas. Always checks inside or back with the ball. Kills every attack. Honestly makes Comedy Iwobi look quality. :roll:

And this is a total disease in the squad and has been for years. Ramsey was dreadful for doing that but so have countless of our apparent attacking midfielders and wingers been. Our wingers almost never take the fullback on and those that do, seem to have it coached out of them.

I’ve no time for Pepe, but when he arrived he did go at the fullback, but now checks and goes backwards / sideways. Saka going the same way. Maybe that’s why Martinelli is out of favour ! :roll:

I said the other day that Arteta is a Wenger disciple and/or Wenger is advising him and this trend makes me more certain.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 pm
FUCK OF SLYSPORTS FFS. :banghead:

They keep bringing up a large screen of the toffees game even though they have a channel covering it the cùnts. :roll: :censored:
Was thinking exactly the same mate. All they need to do is tell score!

They are ally are desperate for some drama. They’ve had nothing this season or in so many seasons so they really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and try to contrive something .... usually by shouting mundane things very loudly.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:58 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:48 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:36 pm
Look at that from Nketiah....what an absolute turd of the highest order

A man kept out of the Leeds team by Patrick Bamford but the super coach takes off Lacazette and shoves Auba wide to play him
Ah fuck up steve o you complete fucking arse!
The game is a dead fucking rubber, there is no one on this forum sucking artetas cock!
But you’re still sucking dead man Emery’s!
I’ve never seem so much brainless opportunist posting, as the fucking constant shite you post on here!
Ingerland are doing well at the cricket, I suggest you watch that, though there are no Spurs players involved, so maybe, it’s not your cup of tea!
Lol. Someone has put 50p in the dickhead

Crawl back under your stone Sid. There was talk of Ramsey coming back this week so you could start salivating over wishing him injured again.....then get banned....then forget it....then give off a load of old gob about fuck all as usual

Coronavirus has changed some things in life but nice to see the forum's biggest fucktard still hasn't changed.

Lol, what a prize James Blunt of a man you are
:coffeespit: :fishing: :drunk: :tricolour: Too easy
Lol. Someone been told off?

Yep you win Sid. I'm so angry I wish you could see me. Gonna have to have a cold shower and a long lay down

Anyway mate, cheer up. We finished 8th didn't you hear....so you can carry on flicking one off the wrist to baby Pep :D

I'm off to enjoy dinner with the family but please keep the amusing posts coming....I couldn't live without them :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The only players who can hold their heads up after that are: Auba, Tierney, Martinez and Cabellos.

The rest can fuck off out of the club. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Did you see Auba run his guts out to the corner, manages to get the ball in and where are the 2 substitutes with fresh legs NOWHERE to be seen..LAZY Useless CUNTTS. :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Raging that the players couldn't be arsed against villa.

Wanted them *word censored* to go down

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Well, thank fuck the league season is over.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:04 pm
Well, thank fuck the league season is over.
Worst season I can remember. Boring from day one!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:43 pm
Nelson is fucking thick as shit.
And Twice As Smelly.

augie

Post by augie »

If you wanted a game that sums up modern day Arsenal, then this game was it - arrogant, lazy selfish c.unts :censored: :censored:

Race into a 3 goal lead and basically go into arrogant mode passing lazy balls around the back and inviting watford onto us - they were dogshite at the back so why not keep getting at them ?

Xhaka and luiz are top of the c.unts list - neither wanted to work or win the hard balls :roll:

Tierney and martinez were outstanding and it was very noticeable that as soon as the fat serbian c.unt came on we were getting raped down that side :oops:

Nketieh through on goals sums us up in a nutshell - think you can take the piss out of teams by doing sweaties in a proper league game ? This isnt playstation football you cock

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:43 pm
Nelson is fucking thick as shit.

And still a zillion times better than that useless c.unt pepe :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:38 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:37 pm
Martinez, the one (and only) positive of this entire season. And no one can take credit for it.
He's been superb. 8) But his nerves must be shattered. :|

I said the other day that when the game’s over, the poor sod sits shaking in the corner of the dressing room, reading Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon WWl poetry.

As Existential says, he’s the only player to emerge with any real credit this season....perhaps Auba aside.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Other than Tierney we need a whole new back line.

And seeing as we have signed that useless prick side show bobcunt for another year..and no sign of getting shot of Bellerin. Kolasinac. Holding, Sokratis, AMN - Next season is just going to be Painful and Heart Breaking _ I want Auba to stay but when he looks around him and sees the likes of that lot AND the ow grade youngsters like nelson, nketiah, xhaka and willock..I mean who could blame him if he leaves?

:cry:

:suicide:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Bad day. I was hoping Bournemouth would stay up and they got the result at Everton. Unfortunately, we’d all but condemned them and saved Villa with our abject showing in the week.

I was also hoping that Leicester would beat United and pip them to a top 4 place, but nope.

Lastly, I was hoping that the scum would finish 7th and we might deprive them of Europe by winning next weekend....again, nope.

Mind you, I really think we’re gonna get Baku’d by the Chavs again. As if the season has t been bad enough, it could end VERY grimly indeed. :(
Last edited by Retro Gunner on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck off Troy you deformed headed bastard c.unt :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

No injuries or suspensions so it’s a good result.

Martinez very good again.

Xakha and Pepe in the “meh” category as usual.

Holding and Luiz trying their best to prove there’s worse defenders than mustafi.

Willock was useless. He needs to be loaned out next season.

Mainland-Niles did okay. Bellerin is probably worth a few bob so I’d be tempted to sell bellerin, reinvest the money, and move forward with Cedric and Ainsley at right back/wing back for next season.