Chavski *word censored* Fa cup final Sat 1st Aug KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Chavski *word censored* Fa cup final Sat 1st Aug KO 1730

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:48 am
Not so smug now are ya you fucking C.UUUUUUUUUUUUUNT :barscarf:

:lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He even had a goal celebration ready to go under the shirt :coffeespit:

Herd

Post by Herd »

There was quite a bit of celebration down blackstock rd and Holloway rd,an old fool who looks like me was alleged to have fallen over several times

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 am
He even had a goal celebration ready to go under the shirt :coffeespit:

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am
There was quite a bit of celebration down blackstock rd and Holloway rd,an old fool who looks like me was alleged to have fallen over several times
:D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
:high5:

Ohhh my head this morning... In bad need of a Full Fry Up.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Herd wrote:
You might want to have a word with him for impersonating you in such a shameful way, after all you have a reputation to uphold :wink: :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Still a very very happy man

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:48 am
Not so smug now are ya you fucking C.UUUUUUUUUUUUUNT :barscarf:

Love that picture. Gormless prick - wheres your stupid tweets now fuckface. 16 goalless games - pay back for this cock

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The win seems to have united the fans, something which looked impossible in recent months.
Hopefully pick up a few signings and offload some of the chaff.
I think some of what we consider chaff, do figure in Arteta’s plans, ie Xhaka, gave his all yesterday though and if klopp can make henderson look a decent player? then I’ll give Xhaka a second chance to prove me wrong.
We all know we are miles away from challenging for the title, but top 4 and respectability in our league performances next season would imo be a hugely positive start.
Maybe sneak a charity shield win in a few weeks.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 am
The win seems to have united the fans, something which looked impossible in recent months.
I think some of what we consider chaff, do figure in Arteta’s plans, ie Xhaka, gave his all yesterday though and if klopp can make henderson look a decent player? then I’ll give Xhaka a second chance to prove me wrong.
We all know we are miles away from challenging for the title, but top 4 and respectability in our league performances next season would imo be a hugely positive start.
There's absolute no way he can fix all the issues in one window either so I can accept some of the shite staying and improving as long as the most desperate shortcomings are addressed

Let's face it - priority number 1 has to be Auba signing. Where would you look after that Sid? Say we can only sign 3 players for example

For me it has to be a centre half, a right back and a midfielder who scores goals. I think Arteta sees a winger and a defensive midfielder as priorities which also need addressing but I'd hate to see those other three positions neglected. I think he's happy with the RB situation with Bellerin and Cedric so he probably won't strengthen that area. I hope he's right in that regard as I don't rate either.

Anyway let's enjoy the cup win for now. I'm sure the next few weeks will prove without doubt what a prick Kroenke is, so I will just nurse the sore head a while longer !

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonersid wrote:
It's an incredibly important win because it's the first silverware since Wenger. His ghost won't be haunting the club anymore and we can move on.

As for xhaxa I can't see anyone improving a player that can't be arsed. He let the Chelsea midfielders stroll by him time and time again.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:06 am
goonersid wrote:
For me it has to be a centre half, a right back and a midfielder who scores goals. I think Arteta sees a winger and a defensive midfielder as priorities which also need addressing but I'd hate to see those other three positions neglected. I think he's happy with the RB situation with Bellerin and Cedric so he probably won't strengthen that area. I hope he's right in that regard as I don't rate either.
I'd take a chance on coutinho. Maybe a loan move. Yes he has been shite since he left the dippers but maybe he's more suited to the PL