Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hilarious to see the scum running around like cock-struck teenagers outside a One Direction gig at their training ground as Crouching Tiger Diving Monkey arrived.

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

The very same diving gobshite that left them because they weren't big enough for his ego. Shades of when the Bench went back for that one last payday and these gormless fucking neanderthal abortions welcomed him back like a hero. Clueless losers every single one of them. :oops: :lol:

Here's hoping the Monkey obliterates his ACL taking a dive the prick. :censored:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

succintly put!

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Hilarious to see the scum running around like cock-struck teenagers outside a One Direction gig at their training ground as Crouching Tiger Diving Monkey arrived.

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

The very same diving gobshite that left them because they weren't big enough for his ego. Shades of when the Bench went back for that one last payday and these gormless fucking neanderthal abortions welcomed him back like a hero. Clueless losers every single one of them. :oops: :lol:

Here's hoping the Monkey obliterates his ACL taking a dive the prick. :censored:
:lol: :lol:

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stupid cùnt reporter that used to be on Sunday supplement (before the lezzas took over SlySports :wink: ) "Something" Dunn (Matt?) came out with some priceless out of touch cluelessness today. :oops: :roll:

According to this idiot with his finger on the footballing pulse "every fan in the PL will be thrilled at the thought of Diving Monkey returning".

Every fan. Thrilled. That a diver returns to one of the most hated clubs in the game.

Clueless prick. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andy Dunn.

Still a clueless prick, mind. :censored:

shu

Post by shu »

BBC news at ten saying £600,000 per week , so more than 30 mill for one year :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:07 pm
BBC news at ten saying £600,000 per week , so more than 30 mill for one year :banghead:
The classic Moron-hio last throw of the dice. Watch as it all blows up in his face and he leaves the scum in mid table and financially ruined and blames every fucker but himself. :lol:

Love it. 8) :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am so looking forward to tis going Tits Up...

Monkey Boy rips his hamstring in the first 10 minutes of his first game...cue Mass Suicides of scum fans from high buildings all over London! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Watched a few episodes of their all or nothing documentary. Really surprised at how often daniel levy was at the training ground to speak to players and manager. Cannot imagine that happening at The Arsenal. I'd imagine kroenke visiting the training ground would be similar to the scene in Le Mans 66 when Henry Ford II is taken for a spin in the ford mustang by shelby. He'd end crying at the money being wasted on Ozil.
Watched the last episode in which they beat us, and it seemed that was the highlight of the season, all that work to win fuck all, but finishing above us was all they wanted to do. I did find it amusing that whenever they did a premier league summary or empty grounds they never showed the emirates.
Wonder if Arteta would allow the all or nothing crew at The Arsena? I just want to see this magical hold Xhaka has over everyone that allows him to be the second name on the team sheet. I'm still baffled by that one.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Spuds all day long loads around where I live. Hate them so so much. Never run from one always fronted up to them couldn’t give a toss how bad we are but as long as we put one over than them It makes my day.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

shu wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:07 pm
Expensive wallpaper. As in for papering over cracks.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:18 pm
Watched a few episodes of their all or nothing documentary. Really surprised at how often daniel levy was at the training ground to speak to players and manager. Cannot imagine that happening at The Arsenal. I'd imagine kroenke visiting the training ground would be similar to the scene in Le Mans 66 when Henry Ford II is taken for a spin in the ford mustang by shelby. He'd end crying at the money being wasted on Ozil.
Watched the last episode in which they beat us, and it seemed that was the highlight of the season, all that work to win fuck all, but finishing above us was all they wanted to do. I did find it amusing that whenever they did a premier league summary or empty grounds they never showed the emirates.
Wonder if Arteta would allow the all or nothing crew at The Arsena? I just want to see this magical hold Xhaka has over everyone that allows him to be the second name on the team sheet. I'm still baffled by that one.

Yeah I've finally given in and watched a few too but it is rather entertaining. With Poxychino's departure as they start filming, it turns into the Maureen show overnight which the producers of the show are clearly delighted by....as is Maureen :roll:

Thought the same about DL. He gives the impression of always being around.....whether that is true or just for the cameras only the spuds will really know but he certainly gives the impression of being involved.

Kane's prematch team talks are pure comedy. Lots of "come on" and "fu.ck yeah" - that's it :lol: Still waiting for any of them to reveal anything that resembles a personality.....but so far just a bunch of grey men. I'd be very worried if I was a spud....whatever they think about Poxy he somehow got them to a CL final from nothing.....Maureen ain't going to achieve shit thank goodness.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Now they get a bye in the League Cup!

Were they guaranteed to beat Orient?

‘Lucky Spurs’ is the new nickname.