Arsenal = Rats in a sinking s**t.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

onelove297 wrote:
rebel gooner wrote:one love u wanker, sayin ive never been 2 a match, been goin 2 highbury since 1980, got 2 ash grove twice last year,, fuck u 2 question my dedication 2 arsenal, my grandfather worked in highbury in the 50s and i hav 4 of my family wit season tickets so fuck u :mrgreen:

so the fuck what if you have 4 family with season tics; u dont have one, its like mexico saying its the most powerful coutry in the world cos it borders usa (u prick). and btw, u went to 2 games last season in a 38 game season and u question the dedication of man utd - i went to 40 games last season, travelling across europe to see united so you can fuck off -

btw we're 2 MAN UNITED - u dumb arsenal pricks
yeah 2 MAN UNITED in one body, one question have you ever been sectioned?

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

I sense a fight brewing lads. KAQAQ where are you mate ?

U.F.G Anfield '89

Hagbard 23 wrote:I sense a fight brewing lads. KAQAQ where are you mate ?
yeah KAQAK has the firepower to deal with this mental, also i remember DB10 saying he was a kickboxer, get him round here.

onelove297

were 2 16year old lads

Post by onelove297 »

Were two 16 year old lads

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

You are two gays more like!

Again you let yourself down by thinking the league only started in 92 you wee twat!

Get off this forum and got and play with yourself :x

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

ONELOVE , whats your problem mate, chill out a bit, did you forget your medication again. Go and have a lie down for a bit eh. P.S. You said you went 40 games last season, including Europe. That must have set you back a pretty penny. You must have a fair old job, and an understanding boss ,what with the days off. You're a lucky git I say. Do you hear voices?
Last edited by Hagbard 23 on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

U.F.G Anfield '89

40 games, jesus that's a lot of football to fit in with making your human skin suit.

REB

Post by REB »

sorry one lov,, 2 wankers instead of i, 9 league titles was it, u stupid dick,, suppose in ur eyes liverpool hav none,, bigger dickhead then i thought,, now go and play wit yere transformers,, wankers

delgooner

Post by delgooner »

OneLove to Doctor: hey doc everytime I start mastubating I start singing glory glory man united!

Doctor to OneLove: dont worry about it, thousands of WANKERS sing it.

I think that just about sums you up OneLove :lol:

--------------
ARSENAL 6 POINTS - MANSCUM 0 :twisted: :D

U.F.G Anfield '89

Bloke: doctor doctor, i was doing genetic research and made a clone of a manunited fan out of organic material in a vat, and now i'm a woman!

Doctor: i see, so you've grown a *word censored* then

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

United fan goes into the boozer with a parrot on his shoulder, Landlord says blimey where'd you get that ugly thing, parrot goes, Surrey, there's thousands of the fuckers there. :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

how many man u fans does it take 2 change a bulb,,,,560001,, 1 too change the bulb, 60000 2 say there changin bulbs 4 years and 500000 2 buy the replica bulb :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

wat do man u fans and sperm got in common,,,, both hav a 3million too one chance of been ahuman :mrgreen:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Hagbard 23 wrote:United fan goes into the boozer with a parrot on his shoulder, Landlord says blimey where'd you get that ugly thing, parrot goes, Surrey, there's thousands of the fuckers there. :wink:
I object to that, i'm from surrey (family connection to the mighty Gunners, 4 generations including me, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it).

anyway, on with the merryment, Ruud VanNistelrooy walks into a bar, barman says "why the long face?"

what's the difference between a manch fan and a supermarket trolley? Trolley has a mind of it's own

Manch fan farmer has a midget chicken, man walks up and says "jesus you have a small cock" manc farmer says "it's a hen actually" man says "i know, i just saw you fucking it"

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t got the time to argue with two pre-pubescent Manc supporting teenagers :oops: . At their age, most normal boys are interested in girls!! :roll:

You would think that amongst the tens of millions of people who support Man Utd, there would be at least 1 decent fans website for them to visit. Instead, they prefer to come pay us a visit. My popularity must be spreading beyond the boundaries of Gooner Land. :wink: :lol:

However, in case they decide to pay us another visit, and taking in to consideration previous gooner contributions on this thread, I have come up with a song to sing in response to any Manc threat.

To the melody of ‘Ghost-Busters’:

If you smell a manc, in the neighbourhood
Who you gonna call? Call Kaqak!!
If you see a post, and it don’t read good,
Then who you gonna call? Call Kaqak!!