Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by goonersid »

Times up for Arteta!
But where do we go now?
It’s fucking soul destroying! :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:05 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:55 pm
and he takes off tierney and puts xhaka lb :roll: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

That’s an absolutely shocking decision. Tells everyone all they need to know about how safe Xhaka is under Arteta’s management. And some people thought that Partey’s arrival signalled the end of the useless prat. Regardless of who we sign, he’s safe as houses under this manager.
Not just this manager, ANY of our last three managers.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Absolute fucking shit. Fucking pathetic, fucking as bad as any of the diarrhoea served up by Wanker and the fucking unintelligible vomit under Emery. Fucking woeful. I don't give a fuck about how many fucking plans Arteta has for the future, this is fucking shit right now.

markyp

Post by markyp »

The whole ozil situation doesn't sit right and karma has come to bite arteta on the arse here,arteta trying to be the big man when he has nothing to back it up,the results are telling you that, we are crying out for someone to play some defence splitting passes,I don't give a toss if ozil doesn't run about,I'd rather watch him walking then see that bunch of clueless twats passing it backwards and sideways at pedestrian pace

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can anyone honestly say they're enjoying any of our games?

Roll on the Europa League. Another Premier League campaign over before it began and another 90 minutes of life I'll never get back again.

Certainly the most boring football since 1994/95. Back then we had a central striker who scored 25-30 goals and nicked games. We've got one now but he plays left wing whilst two strikers reminiscent of Chapman and Hawley waste everyone's time. Lacazette is a disgrace of a footballer - lazy, disinterested and gives away the most pointless free kicks time after time

Ceballos = Selley
Xhaka = Hillier
Elneny = Morrow
Willock = Jensen

I'd rather have Burnley v Sheffield United on pay per view than watch any of our home games at the moment

Perryashburtongroves

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:12 pm
Times up for Arteta!
But where do we go now?
It’s fucking soul destroying! :banghead:
You just know it would be lanky back-turning, falling over when the tackle had to be made coward Merteslacker.

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:09 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:07 pm
This has been appalling. Too many of these performances, they are outnumbering the decent (never mind good) ones.
Unless we go on a run of wins, the pressure will be well and truly on. Nothing will happen though because it never does at our place.

No chance - pep's cone man has a great pr team and this notion of huge improvements seem to be shoved in our face by all sections of the media at every turn. Too many braindead fans are buying into it :oops: :oops: :censored: :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

What I used to criticise Wengerin his later years for was playing players out of position and boring side to side football and playing his favourite shite players. It is no different now apart from the defence has improved. Auba out on the right just to accommodate Lacaof threat makes no sense.We may have a Wenger lite in charge.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Roll on the Europa League. Another Premier League campaign over before it began and another 90 minutes of life I'll never get back again.

Certainly the most boring football since 1994/95. Back then we had a central striker who scored 25-30 goals and nicked games. We've got one now but he plays left wing whilst two strikers reminiscent of Chapman and Hawley waste everyone's time. Lacazette is a disgrace of a footballer - lazy, disinterested and gives away the most pointless free kicks time after time

Ceballos = Selley
Xhaka = Hillier
Elneny = Morrow
Willock = Jensen

I'd rather have Burnley v Sheffield United on pay per view than watch any of our home games at the moment
Perfectly put.

Perryashburtongroves

augie wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:09 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:07 pm
This has been appalling. Too many of these performances, they are outnumbering the decent (never mind good) ones.
Unless we go on a run of wins, the pressure will be well and truly on. Nothing will happen though because it never does at our place.

No chance - pep's cone man has a great pr team and this notion of huge improvements seem to be shoved in our face by all sections of the media at every turn. Too many braindead fans are buying into it :oops: :oops: :censored: :censored:

Yep. This will either get better, if he's up to the task or turn into a protracted Wankeresque farce.

John F

Post by John F »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Ceballos = Selley
Xhaka = Hillier
Elneny = Morrow
Willock = Jensen

I was going to most of the games back then and I think I enjoyed it more.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Honestly apart from the Fulham game, we have been dog shit so far this season. The lack of creativity will piss away points for fun, We could have played until tomorrow and wouldn't have scored. I had alot of hope under Arteta but we are utterly unwatchable at the moment, can't be arsed to watch us much longer. Also, Leicester had lost their last two in the league but along comes the gift that keeps on giving.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

No supporters in the ground to show their anger so Arteta's job is well and truly safe.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

We are the ultimate example of all that is wrong with modern football. Over cautious, board that doesn’t care, overpaid players that just don’t give a shit and a manager out of his depth. Just look at the desire that Vardy showed when he came on. He might be a hateful piece of shit, but he is direct, nearly always in the right place to receive the ball and puts it away nine times out of ten.
Just bored watching the same crap served up most games. It is just dire.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking shit :banghead:

It felt inevitable after about 25 minutes that it was all set up for that prick to come on and score the winner.

Cabellos I forgot was even playing, Pepe SHIT, Laca going around fouling everybody, dickhead Mustafi 30 yards away from steptoe for the goal and Auba shoehorned out on the fucking wing

:suicide:

I just cannot see where the goals are going to come from, side shows 60 yard balls were our only means of attack, once he went off we had nothing.

Cabellos should be at fucking Getafe, he’s fucking useless. No creativity, no fucking hope :banghead: