Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:36 pm
Well we are not quite as fucking shit as we were under Emery yet but we are fucking heading there fast. Very fast. :roll:

Slow sideways/backwards passing. No penetration. No pace. No clear system or flexible formation. Players played out of position. No creator in midfield. It's like someone took the worst of the Wenger era and mixed it with the worst of Emery and we got this current load of shit.

But yeah fair fucks to Arteta he got rid of Ozil and kept the worst fucking garbage player to ever stain our jersey. Not only kept the cùnt but fucking starts him in every fucking game. Yeah brilliant. Fucking genius. And now apparently views him as some kind superballer that can just play anywhere.

Here have a look at some of the fucking comments down the bottom of this shit article from the gormless soccer fanboys that are "fans" of our club:

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... y-19164267

According to a couple of those pricks that was our strongest eleven out there tonight. Are these the cùnts that all the commentators reckon have been won back over by Xhakatard then? :roll: :oops:

While Arteta picks Xhakatard I will never trust him or rate him as a manager. If he can't fucking get that one easy thing right how the fuck can he get the tough stuff right? :roll:

I've been saying this since Arteta was first appointed and said it about Emery. We knew Wenger was mad long before Club Foot was signed and Freddie doesn't really count, but anyone that thinks that Xhaka should be at the club, let alone a fucking nailed on starter, doesn't have a clue what they're watching in my opinion.

Sure, the problems run a lot deeper than the Swiss Albanian duffer, but as crap as I think that the likes of Pepe is, Xhaka has been stinking the place out for five fucking years, without a single saving grace. I'm being perfectly serious when I say that he'd struggle in any of the four professional divisions and probably more so in the Championship than the Prem, because it's more aggressive and more frenetic. He'd be caught in possession every time he had the ball.

Arteta seems determined to stick with him (it's truly astounding that he could imagine that he'd do a better job at left back than Tierney) and as long as that continues, the less faith I'll have in the manager.

King Henry

Post by King Henry »

Another frustrating game, no threat going forward. Playing Partey, Xhaka and Ceballos together in the middle is pointless, none of these players will create anything, would make a lot more sense to put someone like Saka or another attacker in the middle behind the striker to actually give us a threat. Also as we can all see, Aubameyang needs to play as a centre forward, Lacazette isn't good enough, he can't finish, doesn't create and doesn't have pace to worry other teams.

Can't say much more about Mustafi, the only good thing is that he will be gone in the summer when his contract expires. I would much rather see Saliba playing and getting some experience, he can't be worse than any of the other options we have.

We really need to go and beat United next week but I can't see it happening, as bad as they are we will still go there to play for the draw as we always do :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

King Henry wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:16 pm
Another frustrating game, no threat going forward. Playing Partey, Xhaka and Ceballos together in the middle is pointless, none of these players will create anything, would make a lot more sense to put someone like Saka or another attacker in the middle behind the striker to actually give us a threat. Also as we can all see, Aubameyang needs to play as a centre forward, Lacazette isn't good enough, he can't finish, doesn't create and doesn't have pace to worry other teams.

Can't say much more about Mustafi, the only good thing is that he will be gone in the summer when his contract expires. I would much rather see Saliba playing and getting some experience, he can't be worse than any of the other options we have.

We really need to go and beat United next week but I can't see it happening, as bad as they are we will still go there to play for the draw as we always do :roll:
Can we try and get the season postponed until he's out of contract? Covid will still be about, and I quite enjoyed football in the summer.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:32 pm
Man City, Vienna & tonight - insipid, boring, one-paced, directionless and just cautious, safe tactics.
No cutting edge, no incisive attacks, no real pace week after week. Tedious and fuckin sterile. Something has to change. Can’t keep watching games like this.
Totally agree - but why will no one mention Auba as one of the problems. Scores & everyone creams themselves but for most recent games he's been fucking useless, along with Laca/ Pepe etc etc. Bring back the win bonus & reduce all wages every time they lose. Maybe then they'll fight a bit. This was piss weak. At least we can look forward to some exciting relegation battles ahead. We've already beaten Sheffield U so things are looking up. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

That was utter gash. Way too conservative again with Xhaka playing stupidly deep in a centre back/DM hybrid, Partey also playing deep and, along with Ceballos, all 3 refusing to do anything positive all night.

Honestly, is that what Partey is? A guy who sits/walks/ambles in front of a defence playing easy sideways passes with no interest at all in driving forward with the ball. He basically played like an Elneny/Denilson hybrid but way fucking more expensive :oops: :lol: ffs man, grab the game by the balls. Seriously disappointed.

Laca was as shit as he usually is. No way is he 29; his birth certificate has been forged. The guy looks knackered and if he’s not closing in on 40 I’ll be amazed. You then bring Nketiah on... another guy who never looks like scoring, whilst one of the worlds premier goalscorers is stuck on the left or right wing doing nothing.

It’s great that we’re more solid defensively but we’re a million miles away offensively.

Bullshit performance

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Old Trafford next weekend with Mustafi centre back :suicide:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 am
Or possibly a back 3 with Xhaka and Mustafi :lol: :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:44 am
rodders999 wrote:
Xhaka at left back,Willian as a forward,Auba out on the right,all possible against Utd .

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Leicester have one win in their last three, while City have one win in their last four, both of them got wins against us. Arteta hasn't a clue, other than avoiding humiliations, his tactics are ridiculous. We just aimlessly pass it sideways and backwards, with not one bit of attacking intent. Aubameyang is now up to 1 goal in six games in the league, add his drought to the piss poor performances we have seen, and we could be heading for a bottom half finish.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Through the manager's own choice as he refuses to pick Saliba

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

If you look at how far Mustafi is from Vardy when he scores it’s an absolute joke. He’s at least 12 yards behind him.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

markyp wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:11 pm
The games set up perfectly for steptoe to come on in the 70th min and nick a winner
Can I have this weeks lottery numbers?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 am
rodders999 wrote:
I have no idea what that’s all about? Is he another Pepe? What a fucking summer that’s turned out to be....72 million for Pepe and 30 million for Saliba. One is total shit and the other must have some serious issue that we don’t know about.

102 million spunked away on 2 players who don’t start games? Holy fucking SHIT :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 am
rodders999 wrote:
I have no idea what that’s all about? Is he another Pepe? What a fucking summer that’s turned out to be....72 million for Pepe and 30 million for Saliba. One is total shit and the other must have some serious issue that we don’t know about.

102 million spunked away on 2 players who don’t start games? Holy fucking SHIT :banghead:
Indeed - Emery was absolutely clear that he wanted Zaha instead of Pepe, and we all now know that we paid 50m too much for our latter day Glenn Helder. However, I'm not sure where the blame lies for Saliba? Perhaps he was Emery's first choice, or was this the magic hand of Edu or someone else? Either way when you've spent 30m and he sits below David Luiz, Holding, Mustafi, Mari and probably even Sokratis and Chambers in the pecking order, I think we're entitled to a few answers!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:01 am
g88ner wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:44 am
rodders999 wrote:
Xhaka at left back,Willian as a forward,Auba out on the right,all possible against Utd .
Would that not disrupt the space time continuum...? as in end the universe type disrupting.... ?