El beige v Dundalk(probably who Xhakatard and mystify should be playing for) H Thurs 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: El beige v Dundalk(probably who Xhakatard and mystify should be playing for) H Thurs 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pepe is a 5 aside player. Some good stuff a lot of poor stuff and every now and then something amazing. We've all done it in 5 aside ffs.

goonersid

Re: El beige v Dundalk(probably who Xhakatard and mystify should be playing for) H Thurs 8pm

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:58 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:34 pm
We’re playing a pub side? Ok!
Then lets play as shit as a line up to get 3 points!
Judging Arteta on these games?

Sid, you wanted emery gone and you got that, so now you are afraid to turn against peps cone man cos you are running out of options - I understand that buddy cos I too have walked that road :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, on a serious level, how can you not criticise arteta on this game ? If we are playing against a team where not one of them can get into a league one side, and when we have a team with EIGHT FULL INTERNATIONALS and 2 under 21 internationals in it, surely we should see better than this ?? 36 fcuking minutes to get a shot on target ? :oops: :oops: Is the tactics not good enough ? Is the motivation and energy levels not there ? Both are under arteta's control and he should be grilled after a shit half like that
I have criticised Arteta! And basically given him until Christmas to convince me he has more to offer!
I wont criticise him on a nuisance game against a well prepared LOI side, eapecially when he has picked a shit 11, but still gets 3 points!
If we’d picked a stronger 11 and won 20 fucking 0 but picked up an injury ahead of the utd game?
You’d be giving it fucking lilty about team selection!
Augie!! Come on !!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 pm
augie wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Sid, you wanted emery gone and you got that, so now you are afraid to turn against peps cone man cos you are running out of options - I understand that buddy cos I too have walked that road :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, on a serious level, how can you not criticise arteta on this game ? If we are playing against a team where not one of them can get into a league one side, and when we have a team with EIGHT FULL INTERNATIONALS and 2 under 21 internationals in it, surely we should see better than this ?? 36 fcuking minutes to get a shot on target ? :oops: :oops: Is the tactics not good enough ? Is the motivation and energy levels not there ? Both are under arteta's control and he should be grilled after a shit half like that
I have criticised Arteta! And basically given him until Christmas to convince me he has more to offer!
I wont criticise him on a nuisance game against a well prepared LOI side, eapecially when he has picked a shit 11, but still gets 3 points!
If we’d picked a stronger 11 and won 20 fucking 0 but picked up an injury ahead of the utd game?
Augie!! Come on !!
Bollocks sid buddy bollocks. He should be able to pick almost any combination of his 25 man squad and they should play at a decent cohesive level. This mob? No cohesion. No structure. It's what runs through the entire club. We look uncoached.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

10 minutes of momentum lets send for Ceballos

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jesus. Nelson is fucking shit. :|

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Augie!! Come on !!
Bollocks sid buddy bollocks. He should be able to pick almost any combination of his 25 man squad and they should play at a decent cohesive level. This mob? No cohesion. No structure. It's what runs through the entire club. We look uncoached.
Bollocks? No you’re talking utter fucking bollocks!
Arteta has basically picked 11 shit players he didnt sign!
And getting the desired result, in a shit competion that some on here drool over!
I will make another judgement on Arteta after the utd game!
Yours and other criticisms tonight are pathetic

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Only 3-0 now?
Shut this topic now, you embarassing shower of sperz like wankers!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Only 3-0 now?
Calm fucking down. :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

There was one passage of play that was stuck in a loop on my stream . It kept showing us passing it out from the back then back again and then to the side over and over again.Thanks to previous games it took me 5minutes to realise that the stream had gone wrong.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Only 3-0 now?
Nothing more spurzy than pretending shit is anything other than shit. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:30 pm
There was one passage of play that was stuck in a loop on my stream . It kept showing us passing it out from the back then back again and then to the side over and over again.Thanks to previous games it took me 5minutes to realise that the stream had gone wrong.
:lol: :lol:

Like Wengerball at its "best". :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I doubt Cedric would get in their side

What an absolute excuse of a footballer he is. A signing up there with Silvestre and Santos

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:30 pm
goonersid wrote:
Only 3-0 now?
Nothing more spurzy than pretending shit is anything other than shit. :wink:
DUB c u n t!! I’m working down there next week! Going to sneeze and cough with gay abandon :censored: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Need one more goal,....come of ta FUCK :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Augie!! Come on !!

8 full internationals sid. 8 fcuking full internationals. These players are not good enough for a club like ours and on that we agree, but these players are regularly playing on a level at least 10 stories higher than dundalk. You have seen LOI football - the standard is shit much as we would like to say otherwise. If we seen a full energy pedal to the metal type of performance and were only 3 up I could accept it - what we are seeing is another lazy half arsed performance