Villa vaginas H Sun 8th Nov KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Villa vaginas H Sun 8th Nov KO 715pm

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:53 pm
Absolute fucking disgrace. An embarrassment. Every single fucking one of them have disgraced the shirt.

Seriously seriously concerned about Arteta now. Lifeless soul less backwards football.

An absolute shambles.

Just watch them stroll around when we lose the ball and tell me if this is the new beginning that so many meeja w.ankers keep spouting about :roll:

Every player’s first reaction when they receive the ball is to go sideways or backwards. Nobody has the will or the balls to try and and make something happen.

Dull football with zero attacking threat and we’ve a serious serious problem now.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

0-3 down and we're tapping it across the back. fucking criminal. :evil: :evil: :evil:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I don’t think I’ve ever turned off an Arsenal match before the end before. I’ve sat through the 5,6,7 and 8 nil drubbings, the 10 goal aggregate humiliations to Bayern but I turned that off when they got the 3rd tonight.

Everyone of those c.unts should be ashamed of themselves tonight.

DISGRACE.

markyp

Post by markyp »

I dont care what people think about ozil,the problem has never been ozil its always been the personal around him be it the players or manager.if you are going to show a player who's been the very best in his day that much disrespect then you have to back it up with results and arteta is just making himself look like a massive bell end.weve seen it so many times with a new manager having a problem with a certain star player,it always ends in tears ,this is quickly heading down that route,ozil must be laughing his tits off

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

We have now not scored a league goal in open play since 4th October! :oops: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:02 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:53 pm
Absolute fucking disgrace. An embarrassment. Every single fucking one of them have disgraced the shirt.

Seriously seriously concerned about Arteta now. Lifeless soul less backwards football.

An absolute shambles.

Just watch them stroll around when we lose the ball and tell me if this is the new beginning that so many meeja w.ankers keep spouting about :roll:

Every player’s first reaction when they receive the ball is to go sideways or backwards. Nobody has the will or the balls to try and and make something happen.

Dull football with zero attacking threat and we’ve a serious serious problem now.

Say what you like about the players (and they too deserved to be hammered over this), but that shite comes from managers instructions , not from players themselves - it's not about being afraid to make a mistake, it's about keeping possession and making the other team chase the ball which is all well and good if you are winning, but when you are losing it is fcuking ridiculous :cussing: :cussing:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I hate this style of football! HATE IT!

The response will be that prick Xhaka back in the team

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

I'm no fan of Guendouzi, but at least he runs about a bit.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I said a couple of weeks ago......Arteta has no idea of our best team or best formation so he changes little things every game but keeps players who are badly off form playing. He doesn't seem to have any idea what to do apart from try to be difficult to beat, which works......sometimes. He's looking like a manager who is VERY short on ideas.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

People took the piss out of Emery's lack of command of the English language so let's see what mutterings our fluent genius has tonight

Some shit no doubt about not imposing our personality or being good enough in transition. His previous boss and smooth accent will make it sound authentic enough for our average window licking fan though. Nice hair too

augie

Post by augie »

markyp wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:07 pm
I dont care what people think about ozil,the problem has never been ozil its always been the personal around him be it the players or manager.if you are going to show a player who's been the very best in his day that much disrespect then you have to back it up with results and arteta is just making himself look like a massive bell end.weve seen it so many times with a new manager having a problem with a certain star player,it always ends in tears ,this is quickly heading down that route,ozil must be laughing his tits off

Ozil has had chances under 3 different managers and has fcuked about under every single one of them - it's time we stopped looking back at players like him, and started looking ahead with younger players

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:08 pm
I'm no fan of Guendouzi, but at least he runs about a bit.
And he kept the V sign flicking Swiss gom with over 100 shit games in favour of him. Pure genius that

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

We are now in a worse mess than we were 12 months ago!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

2 weeks to fucking stew on that over before we head to Leeds who play fast attacking high tempo football while we no doubt will huff and puff the ball across the back line into midfield and then back again :suicide:

Any chance the season can get voided in the meantime?

markyp

Post by markyp »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:10 pm
markyp wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Ozil has had chances under 3 different managers and has fcuked about under every single one of them - it's time we stopped looking back at players like him, and started looking ahead with younger players
He is, and we are fucking shit for it,id rather be shit with our best players on the pitch,players like willock aren't going to save us