Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 am
If it's proven true that Ireland manager Stephen Kenny showed his players an anti English video before the friendly between the sides then he should be sacked immediately. If it's true.
Having an illiterate, diving scum player captaining England is probably all you need to turn people against the whole country.
Reminds me of when scum twat Robbie Keane was playing for Ireland and a couple of my mates could not understand my rabid hatred of the little bollocks. :lol:

I'll always fondly remember the swamp in 04 and him cartwheeling like a fucking gobshite, thinking his late goal had stopped us winning the league that day. Fucking idiot. :oops: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
If it's proven true that Ireland manager Stephen Kenny showed his players an anti English video before the friendly between the sides then he should be sacked immediately. If it's true.
Having an illiterate, diving scum player captaining England is probably all you need to turn people against the whole country.
Reminds me of when scum twat Robbie Keane was playing for Ireland and a couple of my mates could not understand my rabid hatred of the little bollocks. :lol:

I'll always fondly remember the swamp in 04 and him cartwheeling like a fucking gobshite, thinking his late goal had stopped us winning the league that day. Fucking idiot. :oops: :lol:
I love Henry's story about that day

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I love Henry's story about that day
Fuck knows how many years of mutual Anglo-Irish hatred ended by agreement over two indecipherable, diving, ugly, vile scum cūnts. Give it five minutes and the binlids will be claiming this as a trophy and bringing out a DVD.

augie

Post by augie »

Merson is some gobshite - you cant even get angry with him cos you know that he is a brainless clown that you cant take seriously :oops: :oops:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ea-merson/

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

100% true - I heard from one source inside the camp that the video was only 39 seconds long, but another source inside the camp says that it was just over three and a half minutes long :roll:

He is an awful fool to do that in first place - having won zero games and scored zero goals so far in his tenure he knows that he is fast losing support, so why give the fai and easy way to sack you without compo ?? :shock: To me it smacks of a manager that knows that he has been unable to motivate his players and is trying some tribal shite to focus them :roll: My opposition to him getting the job in the first place was that a guy who has never managed anywhere near the top level, was never gonna get the respect of players playing top level football for years. There are now rumours that some players are considering retiring - no doubt it will be suggested that it is only an age thing, but the reality is that they know that they aint going anywhere under kenny so it makes the decision to retire easier.

Rumour is that (goalkeeping coach) alan kelly is the one that leaked the story to the media - it is certain that he left the squad before bulgaria game, and it is suggested that preston born kelly might have had an issue with the content of the video

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can we just get on with Alex f+++ing Scott being named Dame Alex Scott now and get it over with

Is there anything that she doesn't present these days - chief interviewer on Football Focus, Sky Sports Super Sunday, Children in Need. Who knows if BoJo does a Dodgy Dave and abdicates post Brexit, maybe we should have her and Sol in some form of coalition government

Just when I thought I'd got over fucking Davina McCall being on every fucking show a few years ago, this monotone bore turns up in the right place at the right time

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Very shaggable though SteveO, I’d never get off her that’s for sure :lol:

I was flicking around the games tonight and knocked across the Juve match. Showed one of their players with what I thought was a cut on his face. Then I saw another player with the same red mark and another and another, both sides.

Turns out both teams all had red face paint on to raise awareness of domestic abuse? I mean what the actual fuck? Is there going to be some sort of cause highlighted each week? Save the fucking pandas next week presumably.

Game’s gone mate, just play for fuck sake.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 pm
Very shaggable though SteveO, I’d never get off her that’s for sure :lol:

I was flicking around the games tonight and knocked across the Juve match. Showed one of their players with what I thought was a cut on his face. Then I saw another player with the same red mark and another and another, both sides.

Turns out both teams all had red face paint on to raise awareness of domestic abuse? I mean what the actual fuck? Is there going to be some sort of cause highlighted each week? Save the fucking pandas next week presumably.

Game’s gone mate, just play for fuck sake.
Black eyes ?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thought they were doing it in solidarity to Giggseh 8)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Save the fucking pandas next week presumably. Black eyes ?

Mick Harford and Joe Jordan are back then !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

According to Spit the Scouse the cheating diving vermin Fat Tongue Harry Kane is the "most street wise player" in the PL for the way he "wins" pennos and free kicks. :roll:

Everything that is wrong with modern football right there. A child assaulting mouser* "legend" praising a diving cùnt. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 am
Thought they were doing it in solidarity to Giggseh 8)
Would they not have just rode their brother's wife? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Turns out Pillock isn't only all over the place on a football pitch.... just saw the video of his crash. Fucking buffoon cut across three lanes of traffic going into a corner at speed and wrote off his £140k Mercedes jeep. :roll:

21 years old. £140k jammer. Achieved nothing in the game. Will be at Palace by 2022.

Modern football right there kiddies! :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am
Turns out Pillock isn't only all over the place on a football pitch.... just saw the video of his crash. Fucking buffoon cut across three lanes of traffic going into a corner at speed and wrote off his £140k Mercedes jeep. :roll:

21 years old. £140k jammer. Achieved nothing in the game. Will be at Palace by 2022.

The very reason why there is a shortage of decent young footballers in the PL

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am

The very reason why there is a shortage of decent young footballers in the PL
Absolutely. For so many of them the hunger to succeed is totally diluted by becoming a millionaire by the age of 20. It absolutely does not matter to many of them if they are successful as a footballer or not.

If I had my way the game would go back to the apprentice system. And I'd fuck a big old wage cap in there too. Ooh cue moral outrage from all the entitled snowflakes but fuck them the game is dying on its arse because of too much money and greed.