OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Redarmy »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:40 pm
Just a bit perplexed by the statements by arteta and leno this week about Ozil. He still trains with the first team squad, and arteta is not giving up on him...eh??? Dropping him from premier league and europa league squads and not playing him in the league cup doesn't sound like not giving up on him.
I do wonder what the hell is going on and that it must be destabilising the squad.
exactly with group of players supporting his stand....

still hes handling it well on £365K a week

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Ozil must be laughing his Tit's off, (when he puts down the video games for a sec)

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:29 pm
Ozil must be laughing his Tit's off, (when he puts down the video games for a sec)
And his tits must be huge by now, all that beer, sauerkraut and bratwurst while he sits at home pulling himself silly!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:27 pm
And his tits must be huge by now, all that beer, sauerkraut and bratwurst while he sits at home pulling himself silly!
You been on a zoom call with Rodders too eh ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:36 pm
goonertux wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:27 pm
You been on a zoom call with Rodders too eh ?
We've all been on a zoom call with rodders! :shock:

I told him he needs to monetise that stuff. He could make upwards of ten or twenty euro a week! :lol: :wink:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Still Laughing, his tits must be completely gone now. :shock: :shock:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/01/arsenal- ... -13833407/

Arsenal legend Liam Brady destroys Mesut Ozil and backs Mikel Arteta’s decision

"Brady told Keys & Gray: The Podcast: ‘I don’t blame Arteta over Ozil. He gave Ozil plenty of chances and he performed for a couple of months. Ozil just reverted back to type.

‘He’s not a good guy in the dressing room, he’s not a good guy on the pitch. I’ve no problem with Mikel bombing him. ‘(Ivan) Gazidis should have let him go on a free three years ago. We should have spent what we are paying him over three years – around £50million – on a good young player instead of having him around the place.’

Good to hear from Brady. Ozil is a toxic POS!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:35 pm

"Brady told Keys & Gray: The Podcast: ‘I don’t blame Arteta over Ozil. He gave Ozil plenty of chances and he performed for a couple of months. Ozil just reverted back to type.

‘He’s not a good guy in the dressing room, he’s not a good guy on the pitch. I’ve no problem with Mikel bombing him. ‘(Ivan) Gazidis should have let him go on a free three years ago. We should have spent what we are paying him over three years – around £50million – on a good young player instead of having him around the place.’

Liam Brady the king of Highbury :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:15 pm
Midz wrote:

You wanna meet him. He's an ignorant cùnt.

Brady is right about the money though. What a waste of millions. Thanks Arsene. Thanks Lizard.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Midz wrote:

Brady is write about the money though. What a waste of millions. Thanks Arsene. Thanks Lizard.
Arsenal legend, was gutted when he went to Italy....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Midz wrote:

Brady is write about the money though. What a waste of millions. Thanks Arsene. Thanks Lizard.
Arsenal legend, was gutted when he went to Italy....
Me too. He was my childhood hero.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Midz wrote:

I think we've all guessed the influence of ozil in the squad. Which is why I've been saying him and followers need to leave the club. There is a group of six of them that have caused trouble at the club for 3 years.
I have also said that if he stays until his contract runs out he should be in the registered squad. If he ain't going to leave have him where you can keep an eye on him, and use him. By leaving him out the squad, Ozil became more influential because he would have assumed a martyr type character by performing well in training, gaining sympathy from the rest of the squad and challenging Arteta's decision making, like they did to emery before him.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 pm
Midz wrote:

I think we've all guessed the influence of ozil in the squad. Which is why I've been saying him and followers need to leave the club. There is a group of six of them that have caused trouble at the club for 3 years.
I have also said that if he stays until his contract runs out he should be in the registered squad. If he ain't going to leave have him where you can keep an eye on him, and use him. By leaving him out the squad, Ozil became more influential because he would have assumed a martyr type character by performing well in training, gaining sympathy from the rest of the squad and challenging Arteta's decision making, like they did to emery before him.

If he stays until his contract runs out he should be sent home to train alone or fcuk off to turkey where he can spend his days sucking the balls of the human rights violater president - the one place he shouldnt be is anywhere near the training ground or stadium :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has He GONE Yet!???? :|

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to Sky Germany, Ozil's transfer to Fenerbahçe is in a 'crucial phase' with the Turkish club wanting to sign him immediately. #Arsenal https://t.co/Xz9e2vmtRh

Erol Bulut, Fenerbahçe manager: “Mesut Özil's situation will become clear in the coming days. Mesut’s name is very common. It is not possible for me to make a comment before he comes”. 🇹🇷 #Fener #AFC @ZRAFC