other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by goonersid »

I put sperz in my bet, probably first time ever, simply because they were a great price at home against the softest team in the plge!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm
Scum looking like title contenders :oops:
They've played fuck all and city at home. It'll all come falling down when they have to play proper teams away from home.
The Mickeys are head and shoulders above everyone else. If it takes me cheering for those c.unts in every game, I'll do it

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:06 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
They've played fuck all and city at home. It'll all come falling down when they have to play proper teams away from home.
The Mickeys are head and shoulders above everyone else. If it takes me cheering for those c.unts in every game, I'll do it
They won’t win the league, not a chance, they will be scrambling for top 4 come may.
A good team would have tanked them tonight.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:09 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
They won’t win the league, not a chance, they will be scrambling for top 4 come may.
I agree Sid - everyone will be spunking off about them tonight right enough but they've been getting away with it for weeks. 1-0 at Burnley, 2-1 against Brighton, 1-0 at West Brom.

City have played right into their hands tonight. Their next few games including the Mickeys won't be so easy. Wolves and Leicester will give them a tough time and hopefully our limpdicks will at least come out firing for that one. Think the Chavs on current form would give them a bit of a slapping too

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
I agree Sid - everyone will be spunking off about them tonight right enough but they've been getting away with it for weeks. 1-0 at Burnley, 2-1 against Brighton, 1-0 at West Brom.

City have played right into their hands tonight. Their next few games including the Mickeys won't be so easy. Wolves and Leicester will give them a tough time and hopefully our limpdicks will at least come out firing for that one. Think the Chavs on current form would give them a bit of a slapping too
If the victims do fuck up this season, I reckon the chavs are the ones to watch.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:14 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

If the victims do fuck up this season, I reckon the chavs are the ones to watch.
Yep - think its 8 or 9 unbeaten after today and they should have beaten the Barcodes by about seven or eight. Thought their GK and CDs would let them down but seem to have improved those positions. Going forward they have tons of options and look they've got goals throughout the midfield and front line.

If Son and/or Kane get injured for any length of time - as they did last season - this lot are a 4th place team at best

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
The same mickeys who are now without Van Dijk and Gomez for the season and have Salah struck down with covid for the next 3 games?

I’m fucking nervous.

augie

Post by augie »

City are w.ank :roll: Mahrez is dogshit. Bernardo silva is proof that running around in circles will generally produce the square root of fcuk all :evil: De Bruyne showed yet again that he is not the player to depend on when you need someone to lift your team. Gabriel is a sub and nothing more, and aguero with a broken leg would be better. Whilst rodri isnt bad as such, without fernandino citeeh are average :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
The same mickeys who are now without Van Dijk and Gomez for the season and have Salah struck down with covid for the next 3 games?

I’m fucking nervous.
Be as nervous as you like. Liverpool play at a level of intensity and pace that nobody can match over 38 games. They've still taken eight points from 12 in their last 4 games which included tough games against Man City and Everton. Once they play Leicester tomorrow they've got Brighton, Wolves, Fulham....then the Scum......then Palace, West Brom, and Newcastle

In comparison the Scum play Chelsea away, Arteta's 11 man wall, Palace, Mickeys, Leicester, Wolves

When Liverpool win tomorrow and go level on points with Maureen's latest little wanklets, I know who my money will be on to be top at Christmas......but very happy to take the even bet !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hope you’re fucking right SteveO, that Liverpool defence has a gaping hole right in the middle of it now and they’re not going to be the dominant force this season that they were last time round.

I wouldn’t be backing them to win tomorrow that’s for sure. The scum are playing absolute shit every week yet still winning, so fucking infuriating :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:42 pm
Hope you’re fucking right SteveO, that Liverpool defence has a gaping hole right in the middle of it now and they’re not going to be the dominant force this season that they were last time round.

I wouldn’t be backing them to win tomorrow that’s for sure. The scum are playing absolute shit every week yet still winning, so fucking infuriating :banghead:
Their defence has dropped down a level thats all. Nobody has a great defence now but there will be games when nobody gets the ball off Liverpool for minutes on end and they will go on a run of games. Don't worry about those Sperzy c.unts

Remember- even 22 games doesn't count as a credible run :D so fuck knows why you're worried this quickly

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

22 games? Don’t know what you’re on about :lol:

Fuck the scum, no more talk of them on here this weekend.

Watching the Dortmund game and without doubt Haaland is the best striker in the world right now. They were 1 down at half time and he’s come out and scored 4 in the second half.

The guy is a phenom, has it all, pace, power and an absolutely lethal finisher. What must his value be now? Dortmund have done it again. Saying for years that they should be the e model we base ourselves on.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 pm
22 games? Don’t know what you’re on about :lol:

Fuck the scum, no more talk of them on here this weekend.

Watching the Dortmund game and without doubt Haaland is the best striker in the world right now. They were 1 down at half time and he’s come out and scored 4 in the second half.

The guy is a phenom, has it all, pace, power and an absolutely lethal finisher. What must his value be now? Dortmund have done it again. Saying for years that they should be the e model we base ourselves on.
Well maybe if we get super hero Thomas Tuchel you'll get your wish!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The mancs have been given 44 penalties in their last 127 games. Absolute joke :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm gonna have to start banning cùnts on here for all this deluded wanky scum hysteria. :box:

Cut it out you cùnts. The scum will not win the PL. :roll: :lol: