Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
hertsgunner

Re: Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

Post by hertsgunner »

Fucking shit they don’t deserve to wear the shirt the lot of them.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Fucking shit ... again!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Arshitta OUT!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Anyone actually surprised. Arteta fuck off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nelson is Robbie Savage for the snowflake generation..... runs around a bit.... lots of energy.... nothing fucking else.... :roll:

shu

Post by shu »

It would be toxic if the crowd were in
Shit

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Got everything we deserved- both from a year ago and on the day

As has been said here,.thank fuck for the likes of Sheffield United, West Brom and Fulham because there aren't many others as clueless as this bunch of cocks and the prick who is supposedly 'managing' them

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck off absolute disgrace the lot of them :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arteta OUT

(I was very patient with Emery but this feels much worse - there is just nothing there)

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Unfortunately much like the end of wonga and emery’s tenure the results and table won’t lie and if arteta has us in the bottom half come feb/March it’ll be inevitable he’ll be gone.

I’m not sure he’s doing anything that anyone on this forum couldn’t do, which doesn’t really make a decent case for him.

13pts from 30, nuff said

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

everything in the background can't be happy as they are letting on

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:18 pm
Fuck off absolute disgrace the lot of them :banghead:
Agreed.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:05 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:02 pm
We are playing a team whose main goal scorer went off after 3 minutes, and whose best player (neves) only came on for the last 25 minutes, and yet they are so comfortable they could go into snooze mode :roll: :oops: :oops:

No doubt we have worst midfield I have seen for a long, long time, but where is all this heart and passion that I am hearing so much about ? Supposedly the players are in a happier and more positive place since arteta took over, but I dont see much fight in them and if anything they look like a team that has thrown in the towel
Happier for sure because some of the c.unts have played over 100 times for the club and been shit for years and the new Messiah has persuaded them to stay on the gravy train and carry on being shite but guaranteed a place ahead of a younger player
I get your negativity, I do because I don't think there's an arsenal supporter who thinks we are decent side but when posters on here defended the last adjutant, their main weapon was he didn't sign or sell players.

So why all of a sudden do posters think Arteta signs and sells players, just a question because some people on here moan about Arteta signing pepe and saliba (for example) !?and if memory serves me well they were signed before he got here

Ciro

Post by Ciro »

Tapas Pulis out.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:05 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:02 pm
We are playing a team whose main goal scorer went off after 3 minutes, and whose best player (neves) only came on for the last 25 minutes, and yet they are so comfortable they could go into snooze mode :roll: :oops: :oops:

No doubt we have worst midfield I have seen for a long, long time, but where is all this heart and passion that I am hearing so much about ? Supposedly the players are in a happier and more positive place since arteta took over, but I dont see much fight in them and if anything they look like a team that has thrown in the towel
Happier for sure because some of the c.unts have played over 100 times for the club and been shit for years and the new Messiah has persuaded them to stay on the gravy train and carry on being shite but guaranteed a place ahead of a younger player
I get your negativity, I do because I don't think there's an arsenal supporter who thinks we are decent side but when posters on here defended the last adjutant, their main weapon was he didn't sign or sell players.

So why all of a sudden do posters think Arteta signs and sells players, just a question because some people on here moan about Arteta signing pepe and saliba (for example) !?and if memory serves me well they were signed before he got here