Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

Rope a dope...just leave us have all of the ball confident in the fact that we will do absolutely fuck all with it and then simply give it to the crayon muncher or Son to destroy us on the break :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I decided against watching it so I don't know how we are playing, but are we as bad as it seems??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:24 pm
I decided against watching it so I don't know how we are playing, but are we as bad as it seems??

WORSE.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

If that’s a reoccurrence of Partey’s injury then that’s a ridiculous decision by Arteta to pick him.

As for everything else... nothing new. Spurs waiting to pounce when we inevitably get caught up field, Kane scores, Son scores, we’re toothless in attack, no creativity, bellerin foul throw, Xhaka fouling everyone and Willian doing fuck all again.

Fuck this shit :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:24 pm
Dont even go there :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Second goal was scum breaking from there penalty box.....4 against 2.......you just dont see that
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Get Xhaka off, get Holding off, get Aubameyang in the middle, put fucking 6 in the middle if you have to and try and press the fuckers back. This is a fucking disgrace of a performance and that fucking art teacher in the dugout needs to fuck off. Fuck off to fucking wherever. This is not fucking good enough.

Herd

Post by Herd »

its just like chelsea v arsenal under wenger and maureen ..................only worse

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:23 pm
What the fuck do we do now? I have no fucking idea. No fucking clue. This club is a fucking mess.
I know exactly what we'll do mate

We'll bring on Eddie for Lacazette

Err.....after that we've got nothing......and neither has this useless prick in charge who has left us with a squad destined for the Championship

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:20 pm
every game the same, Arteta doesn't need time, he needs a championship club to learn his fucking job. Fuck off you prick.

Absolutely - he was never ready for a job like this, and he only got it cos he was pep's assistant. Tbh I would rather have given it to pep's groundsman cos he couldnt be any less clueless and would certainly be less arrogant that this spanish c.unt :censored: :censored: :censored:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:20 pm
every game the same, Arteta doesn't need time, he needs a championship club to learn his fucking job. Fuck off you prick.
This.

He was Pep's sideman, doesn't mean he is as good at the job. He may have a bit of knowledge on how City run their play but this shite team is nowhere near City's capability nor quality.

Arteta needs a Championship team to build his skillset and it was naive as fuck to give him a half shit Arsenal who needs a rebuild.

Don't think Klopp could save us at the moment.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I actually hope we lose our next 3 games as well because we have to make Artetas job untenable. I said before he will destroy us and he will. He's clueless, absolutely clueless, talks about 'cognitive spaces' but can't see useless piles of excrement like Xhaka and Willian. Fuck off to Colchester and put some cones out you c.unt. You are not a manager in any form.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Thanks lads.

For a second there, I thought I may regret not bothering to watch it. :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

They cant win.....just put Kane or Son out of action....with a proper fucking tackle

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Partey off injured, wow who could see that coming.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Just a small issue is the Bellend foul throws......but it tells a lot