Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Explain to me how the retard is allowed to keep reffing this game?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:37 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:32 pm
Thank god we've got a genius at the helm these days - a tactical king who runs brilliant, detailed training sessions. I mean imagine if we had that awful, useless bloke who had "lost the dressing room". Instead now, we've got this great energised group of bought in players

If Brighton beat Saints tomorrow we're 16th

Last bloke fired in the final week of November when we were 8th
He is so tactically inept, it's beyond me. Even at interviews he comes across as someone pondering the next CL Final but when it comes to showing his tactical ability, we get slapped by Villa.

He overcomplicates simple things and tries to follow Pep's philosophy without realising the other guy is one of the finest managers in the world and being his side bitch doesn't mean you're the next footballing genius.

Keep the fucking game simple because you're inexperienced and haven't got a fucking clue what you're doing nor are your players.
Pep has a lot to answer for - he kept on talking up Arteta when in reality he probably wanted to get shot of the loser :banghead:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:39 pm
Surely he loses the dressing room after this and we get him OUT!
Ah no,another clear the air meeting will sort things.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Out comes the Tequila and I was supposed to be on the wagon till Xmas week. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:42 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:37 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:32 pm
Thank god we've got a genius at the helm these days - a tactical king who runs brilliant, detailed training sessions. I mean imagine if we had that awful, useless bloke who had "lost the dressing room". Instead now, we've got this great energised group of bought in players

If Brighton beat Saints tomorrow we're 16th

Last bloke fired in the final week of November when we were 8th
He is so tactically inept, it's beyond me. Even at interviews he comes across as someone pondering the next CL Final but when it comes to showing his tactical ability, we get slapped by Villa.

He overcomplicates simple things and tries to follow Pep's philosophy without realising the other guy is one of the finest managers in the world and being his side bitch doesn't mean you're the next footballing genius.

Keep the fucking game simple because you're inexperienced and haven't got a fucking clue what you're doing nor are your players.
Pep has a lot to answer for - he kept on talking up Arteta when in reality he probably wanted to get shot of the loser :banghead:
SNEAKY FUCKKER. :box:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:33 pm
As much as I want Arteta gone, who is on the market that can do a better job at the moment? IMO we should let him go in the summer and let a proper manager do the job.

On this note, I would terminate Bellerin's contract tomorrow morning.
That was the excuse we used when Wenger was stinking the place out in 2015. Some German bloke with funny teeth was free at that time. Whatever happened to him? When we hesitated to part with Emery, Spurs acted first and got Mourinho.

While he isn't as good as the ones we missed out on, the bloke Tottenham got rid of last year is an upgrade on Arteta. As far as I know he is still on the market.
Last edited by Bob Bayliss on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:38 pm
Right now, I'd have Brendan Rogers or Roy Hodgson or Steven fucking Gerrard over this fucking lettuce leaf in charge.
At this point I'd get Allardyce on the blower, just to keep us up. :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

You have to be sensible. There are MANY managers out there who would get at least 50% more out of this same set of players.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How is it their defenders know how to close an attacker down, but ours don't? :cry: :cry: :cry:

btw: It's pointless playing the ball in the air to Auba EVERYONE knows he needs it on the ground. :?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

We have actually been the more attacking of the 2 teams. They are doing what Mourinho's teams always do, sit behind the ball then break fast....and they have Son & Kane to finish the breaks. We do not have anyone who can finish.....If we had Son & Kane up front, we would have scored at least once.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Huffing and puffing and blowing and passing and boring us all to fucking tears in the process.

Can’t score won’t score :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

72% possession in this half so far!

OOOOOH! WHOOPIE FUCKINN DOOOO! :rubchin: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Allegri, Pochettino, Benitez.

Theres 3 suggestions

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Willian running around at walking pace like the 52 year old he is. How long till the 69th minute so Fuckface Legoprick changes it?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gabriel is our ONLY decent player.

The Rest can FUCK-OFFFF!

:box: :banghead: :box: