Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

As someone said

Pochettino, Allegri and the Spanish Waiter are All Available.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:26 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:08 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Because we allowed Wenger to stay a decade too long, to build the entire club, top to bottom in his image, then when he left there was a massive void and nobody knew how, or even where, it needed filling. Everywhere was the answer.

Coupled with that he left a toxic atmosphere and a casual, entitled attitude amongst his molly coddled players ....We needed a no nonsense disciplinarian to replace him...Instead we got a bloke who couldn't speak English, followed by a bloke who can't understand tactics...That's how.
This this this fucking this ^^ 8)
Bollocks DB, there are only a handful of players from the wenger era still at the club, I honestly dont know where it went so wrong?
2 shit managerial appointments! awful backroom staff and scouting?
Arteta’s total inability to even look like we could come back?
Sweet jesus we are in an awful place!
You've totally missed the point sid. The club is rotten. A club that hadn't been poisoned by the cult of Wenger would never have appointed a novice as manager ffs. The problems are far bigger than just Arteta and the players and it's fucking people not seeing this that has put us where we are ffs.
They call me SteveO Farage round these parts so I love it when I hear about the appointment of "a manager who couldn't speak English"

Bit like Bielsa and Pochettino then? Except he did a better job of learning it in his first year. This c.unt speaks English better than most of us, and we can see what an amazing impact it is having on the squad
Not sure why you are quoting me and referring to a post three above that?

Either way fact is Emery was the wrong appointment and Arteta is the wrong appointment and that is down to our rotten board and cùnt owners.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

If being 15th in the league in December with just four wins isn't sackable, I don't fucking know what is.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John F wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:27 pm
When you listen to Arteta after-match interview close your eyes and imagine a French accent".A Leetle bit unlucky, we totally dominated the second half".The only thing left for his complete transformation into Wenger Lite is to wave his arms up and down like a demented pigeon and have a go at the fourth official.
Oh it'll be much more 'intelligent' than that John don't worry - he'll have the superfans hanging off every polished word that comes out of his trap. He'll be pleased with the second half display, but say "we're nowhere near the level he wants" and how he demands "improvement every day" - it will continue fooling people for quite some time yet. People will only wake up to this c.unt when there's five games left and relegation becomes a possibility

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:35 pm
If being 15th in the league in December with just four wins isn't sackable, I don't fucking know what is.
Has to be. I'm expecting the announcement tomorrow.

Or I'm gonna go fucking mental. :twisted:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Salvaged something from the day by rubbing one out to Alex Scott :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:39 pm
You like your women a little bit simple huh?

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
I just had a raspberry yogurt and a glass of wine. I thought that was decent but trust you to go one better, Rodders, you dirty old bugger.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Are you genuinely expecting arteta to be sacked ? I dont think that he will be sacked before end of season, and I think there is more of a chance of me winning the euromillions lottery than there is of him being sacked tomorrow

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Not a prayer mate - he's like a few people I've met in professional life. Smooth as fuck at the interview, skilled in the art of blame deflection, gift of the gab. He'll be here right the way through to the end of the season at the least.

He is getting far less shit from fans that Emery was, and whether you liked Emery or not, you'd have to ask why? Is it solely because we won the FA Cup? I don't think it is because to a lot of 'modern' fans it is a mocked competition these days

He's fooling tons of people - including the soppy c.unts who employed him to start with

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
You like your women a little bit simple huh?

Dont need to have a conversation with them - actually scratch that cos I would prefer if they didnt talk at all (mouth might be too full to talk anyway :wink: )

Perryashburtongroves

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Are you genuinely expecting arteta to be sacked ? I dont think that he will be sacked before end of season, and I think there is more of a chance of me winning the euromillions lottery
Nope. I expect us to plod along until the end of the season, out of all the cups by February or March and finishing 12th in the league at best. Remember how in about 2012ish, there was a report of both Klopp and Pep approaching Arsenal with a query about when the job might be up as they were both interested? Thank fuck we didn't take them up on their offers.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We've scored less goals than Fulham now :D :D :D

Progress !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

markyp wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:04 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:00 pm
I know things need to change, not just the manager though, we have a very average squad, the game is fine margins I know and when bellerin got a great pass from lacca and was clear wtf did he not just burst for goal then wither have a one on one or square ot to auba, instead he puts it behind auba and of course then they go and score, anyhow as I said its not just the manager, these players are bang average.
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:54 pm
Second elbow in the face tonight. All fine, apparently
I dont get this ' the squad is average 'bollox,you saying Southampton have a better squad? Shane long,James ward prowse,Feo!! you saying palace have a better squad? Its not down to the players its the bloody manager! We all said when Emery left that at least he left us with a better squad than Wenger,since then artetas made decent and considered signings,how do we have a shit squad? Total nonsense
Hey Shirley calm the fuck down, thats my opinion and I stand by it but thahks very fuckin much for your interest in my view :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:44 pm
We've scored less goals than Fulham now :D :D :D

Progress !

Are you serious ?? F.uck me what a stat that is :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: