Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

As a Club, as a team - We Are On Our Fuckin' knees.

And I just don't see a way of us getting back on our feet with this owner, the manager and all the Deadwood players sucking us dry of money every week.

augie

Post by augie »

It is a very convenient excuse now that partey was unable to run for that second goal and that left us exposed - it was 4 v 2 so we would still be one short if partey was ok, so where the fcuk was everyone else ?? Moaninho raped arteta tactically and then applauded arteta by telling sky what a good coach he is :roll: If moaninho is praising your own club's manager, then you can be sure that it is time to get rid

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Not even Christmas and the league is done for us. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm
Emery was sacked for less.
The calls for his head on here starting when we lost to Palace and were in the top four

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 pm
The calls for his head on here starting when we lost to Palace and were in the top four
Not sure that’s true to be fair. In hindsight that’s definitely the game which signalled the beginning of the end for him, we collapsed in every game from then until the end of the season and then no showed the EL final but I don’t think anyone was calling for his head after that Palace game alone.

If you look at his run of results across two seasons from that Palace game it’s absolutely horrendous and that’s what did for him in the end as it also inevitably will for Arteta.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh for the days when we were in some hypothetical title race until early March.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I wanted Emery gone because It was obvious we were going nowhere under him but with Arteta it's much worse. We are on such a slide that I I don't see where the next positive result is coming from. I remember when we beat West Ham and Sheffield United and both games were labelled as 'battling wins' when in truth we were shit and simply rode our luck, every game since has been a continuation. The board had a chance when Emery left to make a big appointment but just like Wenger would do, they went for the pet project. When we are close to relegation late in the season they will pull the plug, but for my sanity, they need to do it now.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:39 pm
Salvaged something from the day by rubbing one out to Alex Scott :barscarf:
You like your women a little bit simple huh?
Don't want them thinking and end up getting ideas above their station 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:39 pm
Salvaged something from the day by rubbing one out to Alex Scott :barscarf:
You like your women a little bit simple huh?
Hell yeah! :D :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Hooter hooters yum yum yum
Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb!!

:D :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Saka and Tierney both kept going all game, and the latter put in several fantastic crosses that nobody had any interest in attacking.

Meanwhile Bellerin and Willian down the other side were an absolute disgrace, like most weeks. 5 foul throws for Bellerin this season, and he started a number of counter-attacks (including both goals) with dreadful deliveries when we had men committed forward. They knew to target him today. AMN isn’t the answer long-term but has to be a bette option.

Gabriel did pretty well, Lacazette tried hard all game but is embarrassingly short on confidence. The rest of the team were dreadful. Xhaka was garbage even by his own standards.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:05 pm
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta: "We have a lot of the ball but no end product that is required to win football matches.

"I applaud their first goal, it is world class, but the second goal we are a man down, we leave a massive gap and they take advantage. He [Thomas Partey] has to stay on the pitch. It looks like the same injury he has already had, he will have an MRI.

"After that we dominated, they didn't have any chances, but they win the game.

"I don't know what else we can do. If we can't score goals we cannot improve our situation."

"This is football. They scored a wonder goal and the second we got done on the break because Thomas Partey was not in position, he was injured.

"I saw a team full of passion, dominating the team and creating chances but in the end it is about the end product and that is why they are top of the table. I think we had 44 crosses."

On trying to get Thomas Partey back onto the pitch: "I wanted him on the pitch doing whatever he could for the team in that situation. Anyway he could not carry on playing.

"Maybe we were a little too cautious with Son but it was a wonder goal. It is what they do really well, they did it once because the second we were a man down.

"The fight and the spirit and the way they played in this stadium is to applause bit it is not enough to win football matches because we are not scoring goals."

:? :roll:
No other manager in the league will come out and say "I don't know what else we can do" - in response to being THIS shite.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Fuck. Our survival starts next week. Blockbuster should excite the 2000 fans. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Midz wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:17 pm
Hooter hooters yum yum yum
Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb!!

:D :D
:lol:

Maybe one of those undeducted but very busty farm girls who has never read a book or owned a bra or any knickers and is still wearing the same dress she’s had since she was 13 ... which is now far too small for her ... meaning her big juicy 18 yr old tits keep spilling out every time she feeds the pigs or picks up the bucket that the cows milk goes into when she squeezes their udders. All dirty, smelly work of course so before any action or ‘’education’’ takes place she needs a good wash and scrubbing with a small sponge and even smaller bar of soap. All to be done after helping her slide off her dress and then lowering her innocent naked buxom body into the steaming hot water in that big tin bath which sits in front of the log fire ... just after her drunk father, tired out mother and all her big-eared younger brothers have gone to bed of course 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:56 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 pm
Not sure that’s true to be fair. In hindsight that’s definitely the game which signalled the beginning of the end for him, we collapsed in every game from then until the end of the season and then no showed the EL final but I don’t think anyone was calling for his head after that Palace game alone.

If you look at his run of results across two seasons from that Palace game it’s absolutely horrendous and that’s what did for him in the end as it also inevitably will for Arteta.
No Arsenal manager since 1974-75 has had a start this bad, so if it was true what you say about Emery how does that work?

Much as it pains so many of you to admit, this prick is worse on every level. Wenger was naive but a flat track bully who beat the shit teams consistently. Emery was hard to fathom towards the end - too many changes. But still at out lowest ebb we were 8th and still capable of beating the smaller teams

With this prick - fuck me...less goals than Fulham. 5 recent first halves in the PL without a single effort on goal. He plays Xhaka, Willian and Bellerin every league game without fail. He'd play Mustafi or Xhaka at centre half instead of Saliba. He decided to bring back Ceballos - he without an assist or goal last PL season. He might as well pack Smith Rowe off now with Ozil such is his mistrust of the kid.

He's an absolutely clueless cock who has conned thousands and had a Di Matteo bounce. He will take us down - he really is that bad

Worse than Wenger, worse than Emery, worse than Freddie, worse than Rioch.

I was 3 last time we were this bad so maybe one of the oldies can dig out a manager more shit than this cock but you'd need to be in your mid to late 50s to remember one

This cock